Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick advice needed!Life depends on it!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think my girl wants to do it tonight!

I havent done it b4! How can i make it last and pleasure her?!! Shes experienced!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the 1st time you do just about anything big, youll suck at it

sorry but she prolly wont be enjoyin tonite

lots of luck though:p

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy these things:

1) Blindfold - or piece of cloth to cover her eyes

2) Eatable Body Lotion

3) Wrist Restraints

4) A bottle of wine

When she comes over, or you go over there, you can start by having a few glasses of wine. That will get both of your bodies nice and sensative and feeling tingly. If it's at her place, bring the other 'supplies' with you, but don't show it to her. Maybe keep it in the same bag as the wine and keep it aside.

Start making out with her, then stop and put on some music. It doesn't have to be cheesily romantic. Just songs with some type of rythm. I like any kind of trance or dance music. Turn off the lights, tell her to close her eyes. Make her stand up. Help her up. Remove the blindfold from the bag and tell her to trust you. Tie the blind fold for her. Make sure she can't see.

Take off your shirt. Stand behind her and let her feel your body behind her. Lift the hair from her back and kiss the back of her neck, very softly. Glide your tongue from the base of her spine down to her upper back - barely touching the skin. She'll have chills. Rub your hands up and down her sides, and remove her shirt. Then move completely away from her. let her wonder where you are and what you're going to do next. Drop to your knees in front of her and begin to remove her pants. Slide them to her ankels and help her out of them. Kiss her stomach, her hips, her thighs. Kiss everywhere EXCEPT her pvssy. Then move your mouth just over her pvssy and let her feel your hot breath through her panties.

With her still standing, YOU stand up and back up again...let her wonder where you are. Remove your pants and underwear. Stand behind her and let her feel how hard you are for her. Kiss her neck more, and remove her bra. Feel her t1ts and massage them. By this time she'll probably reach around and begin jerking your c0ck. Get her worked up and move away once more. Again drop to your knees in front of her, and slide her panties to her ankles. Help her out of them. Lick from the base of her ass, all the way up her entire pvssy first, to collect her juice into your mouth. She'll love it. Massage her **** with your tongue, and suck on it lightly. You can then insert a finger inside her. At this point, her knees will give out and she'll collapse to the floor.

Stand her up and walk her to the bed. Lay her down. Grab the wrist restraints and body oils. Tie her wrists to the bedposts. You can remove the blind fold now. Apply some body oil to her body, and rub some on you. This will cause lubrication so that you can slide up and down each other without friction. Continue giving her oral pleasure. Take your time with this, this counts for the amount of time you've 'lasted'.

When she is good and ready, move to her neck and kiss her neck. Slide your **** over her pvssy, she'll want you bad. Depending on it you use a condom or not, now is the time. If not, slide it in slowly. If you can't find it, dont' worry...keep sliding back and forth as if you're dry humping, she'll put it in for you. The rest is up to you . go nice and slow so that you don't c um. and if you feel like you have to, stop what you're doing and go VERY slow, until the feeling goes away.

Be as confident as you can with this. Take your time there is NO rush. You can have a lot of fun experimenting with each other's bodies, especially if you add toys to the mix.

-Blitz

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood
It's the next day now, so what happened?
Maybe he got confused by xblitz's advice and is still tied to the bed?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i almost fell off my stool :p good one quick

Reaction score
Ok here's what you do:
1. if you play you gotta pay
2. go pick up a roll of quarters.
3. say to her Hey look at that, while pointing up in the sky
4. hit her in the jaw knocking her sensless and then have ya way with her.
5. NOT!

actually tell her it's your first time. she might be flattered and will then enjoy teaching you what you need to learn to become a good lover. it takes time and practix...to get your skills down so don't feel bad about not being experienced.

let go of your ego. I need to go find an earlier posting on this subject..brb.

"
Posted: Post subject:

This one is from my new conquest that I used in my live example. I met her last Saturday night and today is day 6 when I recieved this email this morning. Since I have my voice back I now whisper sh*t in her ear constantly.

When you do sh*t like that you gotta take a bold stance. Most guys are afraid they will look stupid, not knowing that is exactly what women crave is wild erotic, passionate words whispered in their ears until it makes them all giggly and excited.

Im going to drop a piece of advice that most of you vanilla players can't handle:

when you get her in bed, make love to her. dont rut like a goat in the fields. open yourself to her body mind and soul. when you blow have her look you in your eyes and tell her you are giving her a piece of your soul.

this is powerful ju ju. there really is some kind of energy transference that takes place as you can see by my examples it bonds them to you. you do put a piece of you inside of her...this is kinda metaphysical but if you want strong mojo let down those blocks and open your minds so your ass really can follow ...all the way to the *****dome.

I was talking to one of my older clients a woman who is on the California ****** show filmed in Los Angeles. we were talking about how young playas can't make love these days, all they wanna do is stick it in and hit it. she relates this problem to the music differences of yesterday and today. back in our days music was all about making love to a woman not "b*tch suck my dyk, or f**k you ho...or ect..ect.." The art of love making is becoming lost especially in the black community. we used to be known for our abilities in the sac...not just the size of our wands...

Playa's you gotta amp up what you do in the hay...don't be afraid...get out of our heads and into her's...be the most passionate f**k she has ever met and has always been longing to meet.

I have been teaching this sh*t to a white buddy of mine (not to get ethnic here, but he happens to be of german decent and he states that they are mostly stuck in there heads ((mental folks) and generally cold natured on the outside). He says that the hardest thing to do is take the risk ands start saying sh*t in a womans ear that comes from inside of you....from that place where (flow) poetry comes from. But once you do it works magic on the ho's. "

This was posted at another site but let the message sink in. don't be afraid to make love to her and let your heart open. Allow your passion to come forth and it will be an incredible experience.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well we didnt meet up coz i was out with my boys. Tonight shell be out but i doubt anything will happen.

Maybe the week coming might yield some results tho. She sent me a text (i know i know u guys hate texts!) saying "Look, I need sex, are you available?" and i replied saying "IF thats the only reason u like me u can forget it!" to which she replied "No its not the only reason".

SO i dunno. NE thoughts? Ill keep u guys posted! Thanks for the interest!

PS - Ill be walking her home 2nite after the club, we'll both have been drinking. Neither of us have a free house so ill prob have to get a little "somethin somethin" off her on the walk home in some alley...!!! WHat u think? PS - I have never fingered a girl b4 either! ANy tips, or do you just go in and out repeatedly?! :p

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
You never fingered a girl either? :eek:

It's all good, lol. Just have fun, think it as if "the more pleasure you give the girl, the more fun she will have." So stimulate her as much as possible. Follow what blitz said too. He even put it in detail. Use it. Good luck.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all. Yeah i never fingered a gal. I mean, ive lots of experience getting with girls etc... but no sexual experiences if ya know what i mean! Any more advice would be welcome!

Thanks

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that you life isn't determined by one choice!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Buy these things:

1) Blindfold - or piece of cloth to cover her eyes

2) Eatable Body Lotion

3) Wrist Restraints

4) A bottle of wine

When she comes over, or you go over there, you can start by having a few glasses of wine. That will get both of your bodies nice and sensative and feeling tingly. If it's at her place, bring the other 'supplies' with you, but don't show it to her. Maybe keep it in the same bag as the wine and keep it aside.

Start making out with her, then stop and put on some music. It doesn't have to be cheesily romantic. Just songs with some type of rythm. I like any kind of trance or dance music. Turn off the lights, tell her to close her eyes. Make her stand up. Help her up. Remove the blindfold from the bag and tell her to trust you. Tie the blind fold for her. Make sure she can't see.

Take off your shirt. Stand behind her and let her feel your body behind her. Lift the hair from her back and kiss the back of her neck, very softly. Glide your tongue from the base of her spine down to her upper back - barely touching the skin. She'll have chills. Rub your hands up and down her sides, and remove her shirt. Then move completely away from her. let her wonder where you are and what you're going to do next. Drop to your knees in front of her and begin to remove her pants. Slide them to her ankels and help her out of them. Kiss her stomach, her hips, her thighs. Kiss everywhere EXCEPT her pvssy. Then move your mouth just over her pvssy and let her feel your hot breath through her panties.

With her still standing, YOU stand up and back up again...let her wonder where you are. Remove your pants and underwear. Stand behind her and let her feel how hard you are for her. Kiss her neck more, and remove her bra. Feel her t1ts and massage them. By this time she'll probably reach around and begin jerking your c0ck. Get her worked up and move away once more. Again drop to your knees in front of her, and slide her panties to her ankles. Help her out of them. Lick from the base of her ass, all the way up her entire pvssy first, to collect her juice into your mouth. She'll love it. Massage her **** with your tongue, and suck on it lightly. You can then insert a finger inside her. At this point, her knees will give out and she'll collapse to the floor.

Stand her up and walk her to the bed. Lay her down. Grab the wrist restraints and body oils. Tie her wrists to the bedposts. You can remove the blind fold now. Apply some body oil to her body, and rub some on you. This will cause lubrication so that you can slide up and down each other without friction. Continue giving her oral pleasure. Take your time with this, this counts for the amount of time you've 'lasted'.

When she is good and ready, move to her neck and kiss her neck. Slide your **** over her pvssy, she'll want you bad. Depending on it you use a condom or not, now is the time. If not, slide it in slowly. If you can't find it, dont' worry...keep sliding back and forth as if you're dry humping, she'll put it in for you. The rest is up to you . go nice and slow so that you don't c um. and if you feel like you have to, stop what you're doing and go VERY slow, until the feeling goes away.

Be as confident as you can with this. Take your time there is NO rush. You can have a lot of fun experimenting with each other's bodies, especially if you add toys to the mix.

-Blitz
Damn, I gotta go rub one out. :p