Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions that make me uncomfortable

Pureafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls(hot or not) whom I always engaged in convesation seem to ask me this question, " So what do you do during your free time?" I normally replied with like hanging out with my male buddies , chit chatting , window shopping and stuff like that. And they would almost always say back," Yeah right , and spending time looking at pretty sexy women all the time"?You like it right?" I hate it whenever i get caught in that. It makes me insecure thinking i am a sort of player which in fact i am not cuz I yet to get laid!:crazy: I don't really know how to answer this one back like a true DJ who maintains his composure and keep his cool whenever he encountered an uncomfortable situation like that. Another question which girls normally ask me is " Hey , what do you think of that chick over there ? She is so sexy right? What do you think? " ? Damn, it sucks.:whistle: How am i suppose to respond to that? Are these all TESTS given by women who wants to see how much of a man I am?:moon:

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pureafc said:
And they would almost always say back," Yeah right , and spending time looking at pretty sexy women all the time"?You like it right?"

Another question which girls normally ask me is " Hey , what do you think of that chick over there ? She is so sexy right? What do you think? "
Your answer to both question? YES

Scottfall explains it well.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you be embarrassed about girls thinking youre a player? Get some balls, kid.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl thinks that other girls like you that will build value. she will then think she should be getting with you too since other women are. nothing turns a woman on more than when another woman has the man that is in her sights.

the best luck i've ever had is when there are 2 or 3 girls around that want me. they will try about 10x harder to get me. it's been years since then though, i forget what it's like for a woman to want me, hahah