Questions on first Date (Fastest way to know)

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you want long term relationship and you are on first date
You like her body,physically

List what questions you ask to get to know her Fastest on First Date

What do you Hate ? (can know more about her by her feelings)
What are very important things to you ?
What are your Relationship Deal Breakers ?
What is your Money Personality Type (Spender,Budget )
Do you like sex ,opinion on sex ?

Any Questions you would ask or ,SHOULD HAVE ASKED IN THE PAST ?
Any Other Questions that would have SAVED TIME in your PAST DATING ?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you like sex?" REALLY? REALLY??

It's a date. Not an interrogation.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm thinking LTR which I am normally not, but I guess always trying to qualify for:

-Ask about her parents. See if she has a good relationship with her father. If not, this could be a red flag.
-Ask what she likes to do with her friends. If it seems like all she does it go to bars/clubs - could be a red flag. If it seems like she doesn't really have a lot of girlfriends - red flag.
-Ask about her job, where she works, etc.
-Ask about places she's been, vacations, etc.

DON'T ASK ABOUT:
-Past boyfriends
-Sexual experience
-"How do you think it's going (the date)"

You don't have to ask these directly, just ask a question. Then when she answers, ask another one related to that. Just let her talk.

Most importantly - have fun. It's a date not an interview.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
There is no way to get to know a woman "extra fast". Women will show you what they want you to see.

A more important question to ask YOURSELF is what exactly you hope to achieve with a "long-term" relationship and why you are so desperate to be in one.

Long-term relationships (good ones) need to happen organically and not be rushed. They are also a woman's domain. I argue that men have no natural desire to be in long-term relationships and the desire is actually a product societal brainwashing.

From what I've seen.. the men who get the best long-term relationships are the men who don't care about being in them. These are the men who just sport-f*cked until a certain woman gave them oneitis.

The men who actively seek long-term relationships are more likely to end up with domineering feminist c*nts (or fat chicks). :yes:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
carrot said:
Assuming you want long term relationship and you are on first date
You like her body,physically

List what questions you ask to get to know her Fastest on First Date

What do you Hate ? (can know more about her by her feelings)
What are very important things to you ?
What are your Relationship Deal Breakers ?
What is your Money Personality Type (Spender,Budget )
Do you like sex ,opinion on sex ?
Dude are you serious with these questions. So generic and weird. "Do you like sex?" Really?

I think you'd be better off copying the questions from a doctor's patient form.

You're over thnking this and focusing too much on the what, and not enough on the how. As in, how she answers the questions is usually more important than what the actual answer is. In other words, if she gives you all the ideal answers you're looking for, but in a very boring and uninteresting way... do you actually want to keep seeing her? The questions themselves are not particularly important, so just ask whatever feels fun to talk about.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Only Question Rex Would Ask

What do you consider romantic?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off with light banter followed up with inserting open ended questions about how she feels about certain things that will get her emotions and hamster going. Create some tension with her responses and loaded questions. Once the alcohol starts kicking in - more banter and teasing until she hates you, loves you, and wants your tongue/**** in her mouth.

This is not a f*ckin job interview - she wants a fun guy who doesn't give a f*ck, a little over the top, entitled and overconfident.

All the relationship qualities bs she will reveal on her own. If you're going on a first date to pursue a LTR - YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.

A lot of AFC's on here lately huh boys?

DJ BIBLE - BOOK OF POOK - BRADD80'S GUIDE TO MASTERING THE DJ WAY

Study and come back with educated questions.

There is no use in giving these guys pointers without them going thru the proper literature/bootcamp beforehand to comprehend and execute advise correctly

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys

I had several rejections recently with modeone approach ,asking directly about sex on the first meet/date

>> would like have friends with benefits relationship and backfired ,saved time though :) <<

I am working on better calibration and emotions and asking better questions as i work all day on computer ,maybe thats why

I am working on improvement ,maybe stupid questions sometimes
Thanks again

Dgwizdal said:
Inserting open ended questions about how she feels about certain things that will get her emotions and hamster going.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the Game is Linear

carrot said:
Thanks guys

I had several rejections recently with modeone approach ,asking directly about sex on the first meet/date
What is the "mode one approach"?

>> would like have friends with benefits relationship and backfired ,saved time though :) <<

carrot said:
I am working on better calibration and emotions and asking better questions as i work all day on computer ,maybe thats why
Please tell that you've not doing via some sort of online chat. Please tell that you're not doing this.

carrot said:
:down: Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with you? Seriously? You're just going up to chicks "talm 'bout" "I want a friend with benefits," and you're expecting chicks to be like, "Cool, I'm wit it." Come on my nigga. You're not only not taking the game seriously, but you're DISRESPECTING the game.

You're on the right track with figuring out on your own that you're miscaliberating, but you're on the wrong train with thinking, (and Rex is assuming, and hopefully assuming wrong,) that you're trying to do all of this via the computer. You're going to have meet these chicks IN PERSON and escalate when you have them right there in front of you. Good luck.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thread Coming Later

carrot said:
Rex
what to watch out for this ?
I'll do a thread on this when I get out of class in about two hours.

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you get a min could you post thread
look to see ways of finding fast about girl within little time
Maximus Rex said:
I'll do a thread on this when I get out of class in about two hours.

Phxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man modeone is about being direct with your intentions with the use of dominant body language,

not so much of using direct verbal language as it kills the tention you want to build.

Yes Roger Allen ***** does say you can if you feel comfortable with it, but seeing how you posted here about it you should tone down you extreme direct lanuage and allow some mystery in not knowing whats going to happen next.