Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at the comedy club. As soon as she started talking she starting touching and smiling, a lot. So I was like what the heck, and grabbed the ass. Then she said, you just grabbed me on the ass. I was like "yeah?" and she was like "that's okay and touched me on the shoulder.

I saw her 2 more times but didn't talk to her. At the comedy club, she introduced herself, she forgot about me. I reminded her, I talked to her. She said "Oh yeah, you are the guy who touched me on the ass. (smiling) that was interesting, but that was an accident?" I didn't answer. She was like well if it happens again, I will kick your ass.

So what I don't get is why she was touching me, smiling, and didn't like the ass grab. Or was that just reverse psychology?

Also how can you tell if she wants to have sex, or it is okay to make the move on her?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I met this girl at the comedy club. As soon as she started talking she starting touching and smiling, a lot. So I was like what the heck, and grabbed the ass. Then she said, you just grabbed me on the ass. I was like "yeah?" and she was like "that's okay and touched me on the shoulder.

I saw her 2 more times but didn't talk to her. At the comedy club, she introduced herself, she forgot about me. I reminded her, I talked to her. She said "Oh yeah, you are the guy who touched me on the ass. (smiling) that was interesting, but that was an accident?" I didn't answer. She was like well if it happens again, I will kick your ass.

So what I don't get is why she was touching me, smiling, and didn't like the ass grab. Or was that just reverse psychology?

Also how can you tell if she wants to have sex, or it is okay to make the move on her?
WOW your a dumbass she likes you dude,she did like that ass grapping your an idiot even a guy like me would know this your an idiot!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

I should have known it was reverse psychology. I wasn't thinking.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Whoa, you only touched her ass and you get the idea she wants to lay you. Haha, if only you could show it in real life. ;)

or it is okay to make the move on her?
Assume she likes you, make the move!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Come on! You grab her ass, but come on asking us on this average bs?

I say troll.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I should have known it was reverse psychology. I wasn't thinking.
Its simple she likes you but your too dumb to notice man if I was in your position I would grapped her ass alot more your dumbass she likes you but your an idiot,get out of here until you become smart!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she said, you just grabbed me on the ass. I was like "yeah?" and she was like "that's okay and touched me on the shoulder.
Okay, this is really good.

I saw her 2 more times but didn't talk to her. At the comedy club, she introduced herself, she forgot about me.
Ummm, was this in the same night, or was it on two different nights? If it was on different nights, you missed something... A NUMBER CLOSE.

When the signs are obviously there, you take action. When you're getting mixed signals, you take action (and you'll find out if she's interested).

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Crossboss is a bigger loser then me,I thought I was the biggest loser on this forum but until I read crossboss's posts espically this thread man you just missed out on puzzy.

Your a troll!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream

1. I still can get pvssy.

2. You can't come up with a simple comeback to the average retard.

So why talk?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teasing you, thats all shes doing.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible

I have been neglecting the bible, part of the reason I just don't do what the bible tells me. I will read the bible. I just need a kick in the ass. I sometimes have self-doubt.

I should have done a number close.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
1. I still can get pvssy.

2. You can't come up with a simple comeback to the average retard.

So why talk?
No your the dumbest person I know cleary this girl gave you ALL the ****en signals that she likes you in a sexual way,but you come here posting and asking the dumbest question EVER!I think you need to not come on this forum until you notice that your an idiot after grapping a girl's ass and she even smiled,plus she was touching you.And you thought she didn't like you?OMFG your the most stupidest person I have ever met even a guy like me who is known for being dorky or a loser would have notice this girl is giving me signls that she likes me.Crossboss do us all a favor come back to this forum when you get smart because right now your a ****en dumbass:up:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. When was the last time you had a girlfriend?

2. How many times have you actually grabbed a girl on the ass?

Enough said.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
1. When was the last time you had a girlfriend?

2. How many times have you actually grabbed a girl on the ass?

Enough said.
Well I never had a girlfriend and still don't have one and never grabbed a girl in the ass.But you had all those oppurtinitys and you come on here in here asking the dumbest question even a guy like me would know the answer she liked you dude.Your the dumbest person ever man your an idiot i hope you read this!;) :crazy: :moon:

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx:

Don't call others idiots or losers.

Don't call yourself an idiot or a loser.

These are not the reasons why people fu'ck up. They fu'ck up because they don't know what to do or don't have the skills.

Two words: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. As opposed to, as you do, insult. The difference is that you should realise that it's perfectly okay to have problems. Criticism should be a way to help others, not to expand your tortured little ego. Cool it dude. It's okay to have problems.

Simple, yet effective.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx, wha you are saying is like me saying "i have mever driven a car before, but put me in the drivers seat and i will be able to do it"

crossboss, im going to make an asumption, and if im correct it explains everything.

She was drunk wasnt she?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might have been.

I think she might have been drunk. Yet I do have girls that touch me that I know are aren't drunk.

Dreamx, before you call somebody a moron, learn the game. You are fvcking hypocrite, you talk trash yet you can't even make the move on a single girl interested. You also have had opportunites to make the moves on girls yourself, and you blow it.