Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question ! What is ur ideal/desired weight?

A_BetterMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this would be good to see how many of us have reached our desired weight, so here goes...

Post ur height, current weight,weight u wanna be and any comments.

I'll go first, 5'10, 155pounds, 175pounds

Yap still got lots of work to do.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent weighed myself in years, i couldn't care less what i weigh as long as i look alright.

You shouldn't weigh yourself, its like watching a clock, time stands still!

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'3 and 165lbs.

goal 185 t0 190 to 200 pounds muscle.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5' 9 and about 174lbs with a bit of flab.

But goal is to be rock-solid at the same weight.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1 198. I plan on getting up to around 220, then focusing my workout on flexibility, speed, functional strength, and intense cardio. I'm not sure what my ideal weight is; I'm focusing on strength and performance.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd. Most here are trying to gain wieght instead of loose it. I'm 6ft and 163lbs and still want to loose a little more body fat. I have no clue what my percentage is, I need to get it checked one day. I'm not sure what my ideal weight is, but I know I want to loose more body fat, so maybe around 155lbs.

dirtysanchez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how much taller I get. I'd be happy with 80-85kg @ 10%BF with a high strength to bodyweight ratio in all my lifts.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently 5'7.5"-5'8", 210 lbs 10% bf

I guess i'll probably stop at around 230lbs with the same bodyfat, then just maintain for the rest of my life.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8- 160 right now. I'm trying to just put on 20 lbs muscle on my upper body, my lower is set for life after playing like 13 years of soccer... lol

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, ugly girls don't have the balls to approach me anymore although they do get flustered and embarassed if i'm talking to them (let's say if she's serving me at the checkout of a supermarket). And if I wasn't this size I probably wouldn't be with my current girl who is 5'9"-5'10" or have been with the handful of other girls that are taller than me. Will add on more experiences if I get a chance.