Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question on Eye Contact

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have no problem maintaining eye contact, talking directly, loudly, in front of an audience etc. I find that when I'm not looking into the eyes of people, they are, even if I'm talking about the stupidest sh!t there is.
Why am I not looking directly into their eyes?
They are shy and initially if I do look into their eyes they turn away or something . . so I turn somewhere else where I can see that they are looking at me. And look at them at bits until they are comfortable mantaining eye contact.

There was another reason but I forgot.
I do this automatically I don't think about it. My question is:
Should I? I guess if I do keep looking at them it will impose some kind of dominance or stuff but I'm looking to make them comfortable, when it comes to clients and friends. If it's about chicks I do keep the eye contact.

... I think I just answered my own question, but anyways, I'd love your input!

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most people are just uncomfortable with people looking at them, and some might relate just looking at somebody with staring.

Look at them if you want, if it makes YOU feel creepy then stop or close your eyes. Most people forget the most important part of eye contact which is your SMILE.

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
but what was the purpose of the question, you didnt asked something about girls