Question of Actual Value vs Perceived Value

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going to preface this by saying I am a bit inebriated, but my thought is how do I show value in a way that women perceive? I'm trying to say that women don't seem to notice the actual value of achievements, specifically mine but I sincerely doubt I am alone.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame...how you walk, how you talk, how you carry yourself, your internal dialog, etc.

Being a DJ is not about following a script or set of rules. It's about maintaining the DJ mindset, and always operating inside of that framework.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explicit show of value is try hard and needy.

I've noticed if you bait a woman into digging information about you and they "accidentally" find high value, they go nuts.

Like an onion having many layers, bait them into digging value in you layer by layer instead of bragging.

Fulfill their imperative to "find" a diamond amongst coal.

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score

I've noticed if you bait a woman into digging information about you and they "accidentally" find high value, they go nuts.

Like an onion having many layers, bait them into digging value in you layer by layer instead of bragging.

This makes perfect sense. My confusion comes from when women assign value where there isn't any and ignore actual value.

Reaction score
This makes perfect sense. My confusion comes from when women assign value where there isn't any and ignore actual value.
They assign value where there isn't any because they're stupid. As in, when they assign value to a disc jockey or some dumb **** like that.

But can I ask... What is your actual value that you seem so confident you possess?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They put you through a meat grinder called the Value Filtering Machine.

The gears grind you up and spit you out in the following order. The softer you are, the earlier you get ejected from the machine.

1) How handsome are you?
2) How confident are you?
3) How interesting are you?
4) Are you well dressed?
5) Are you funny?
6) Do you have a good job?
7) Do other attractive women like you?
8) Do men she respects like you?
9) Are you highly attracted to her?
10) Can she get more from you than the next best guy?
11) Can you make her come?
12) Can you keep her interested?
13) Can you give her space?
14) Can you make her emotional?
15) Can she have complete control?

Serenity

Reaction score
All value is perceived, there would be no things of value without humans to assign it. What you consider valuable may be worthless in a sexual relationship. They can't make love to your achievements...

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
They assign value where there isn't any because they're stupid. As in, when they assign value to a disc jockey or some dumb **** like that.

But can I ask... What is your actual value that you seem so confident you possess?
I just made assistant manager at my Burger King and was awarded employee of the month.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that having genuine ambition in life is what attracts women.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about actual SUCCESS?

Anybody can be ambitious. Only a fraction of those become successful.
You're worrying about stuff out of your control at that point.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that even mean? I can't be successful?

I think a girl would like a few hundreds as opposed to just a plan to make some.
jesus christ dude. NO. That's not what it means. Having a purpose in life, ambition, a reason to get out of bed in the morning is attractive to women. It's healthy and normal. Too many guys choose what that purpose is based on what they think women want and then get caught in this mindtrap of thinking "Well until I'm successful, I can't get women". It has nothing to do with that. You should have a zest for life, something that makes you happy all on it's own. That makes you attractive to others.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I find this especially true if you make it seem like it's no big deal, because then they wonder what's more to you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And "assistant manager at Burger King" is not a good answer to that question.
I assumed this was a joking reference to Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) when Brad (Judge Reinhold) said "You've got a lot going for you, you're assistant to the assistant manager at Burger Barn..."