Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question (moving on)

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

My ex-girlfriend messaged me on Facebook telling me to move on (I've been pouring my heart to her about trying to work things out...) and that she says that she has. My question is if she really has moved on, why does she still have me as her first friend on MySpace (I still have her as my first friend as well, we did that when we started dating last year). She still has all of the comments I sent her when we were going out on her profile (I still have the ones she sent to me as well). She doesn't check her MySpace that much but, I checked her profile today and it said that she logged in yesterday, she could have deleted me as her top friend, deleted all of my comments but, why hasn't she? is it possible that she hasn't moved on yet? as well as on Facebook, she still has all of my comments on her profile, comments I made of her photos, and she still has the photos that I took of her up as well. I don't know what this means but, I guess I might be over-analyzing...just a little :rock:. After she broke up with me she made me one her top friends on Facebook (second to her best friend), I did the same.

Why?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like an emotional tampon. Show her that you're your own man, remove her from all your internet profiles, and act like she never existed.

Gauge her reaction, if she does nothing move on theres nothing to be done. If she asks you why you removed it, ask her why she cares?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't wanna be with you enough that she told you straight up. meanwhile you're still clinging, looking for reassurance by analyzing who's on your top 8

move on. you're only 22. you'll have many more good times ahead

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex-girlfriend is 28...

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white cloud 8 said:
My question is if she really has moved on
my question to you is: are you a woman? was this a dyke relationship?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they *EVER* come back...? or is that solely her decision if she does in fact initiate contact again? from what I heard, it's once you move on that they sometimes come back (I find that odd).

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes they come back and they tell you "you are the best man i have ever been with, i shouldn't have let go of you, pleeeeeeeease take me back, i ll do anything for you". you are so happy, you don't know what to say but you still love her, so you take her back, you 2 get married and then fly away in the white clouds on your pink unicorn!

WAKE UP DUDE! this is the real world! after you pulled every AFC move in the book on the poor girl she will NEVER come back...

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white cloud 8 said:
my ex-girlfriend is 28...
And? She's playing you bro, keeping you in a jar "Break in case of Fire" deal. Open your eyes.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So...on Saturday night at around 1:30 in the morning I get a text message from surprise, surprise, my ex-girlfriend, she sent me a text saying "Hey". I responded back with "Hi" yesterday evening then, five minutes later she responds back with "Hows things?", I haven't responded back yet. I miss her so much, I could go on and on about that but, it would not do a thing because in the end, it is her decision. Right now though, isn't the ball in my court? because she has not heard back from me yet.