Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question mainly for the females who post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying not to start another looks thread here.

There's a lot of talk about getting called "cute" or getting called "hot", and I think a lot of us hear both from women. But what does it mean to get called "adorable"? I'm mainly asking the girls on this site this question, and not the guys because I don't think guys know how to distinguish the different ways women categorize guys as attractive, because to men a woman is either good looking or she's not. There are no different categories. But if you're a guy and you want to weigh in feel free I guess.

I'm only asking this because I get called "adorable" a lot. Sometimes I hear it after I talk to a girl and get to know her, and other times I hear it from a girl I've never even met or just seen for the first time. A lot of times I'll hear cute or hot or something like that first, but other times I won't.

I realize the sound of the word "adorable" is going to invite some flamers. In fact, I don't even like to write that word or admit that I get called it. But please don't respond with something about how I'm putting too much stock in my looks or that girls are seeing me as their little brother or some cliche' flame like that. You don't know me, and you don't know the girls I've slept with. Plenty of times I've slept with a girl who has called me this word in bed, and I highly doubt she was trying to have fantasies about her little brother.

My cousin (a girl) told me that it's a really high compliment, but I'm just interested in some other female perspective.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think guys know how to distinguish the different ways women categorize guys as attractive, because to men a woman is either good looking or she's not. There are no different categories. But if you're a guy and you want to weigh in feel free I guess.
Well I think it's no different than how most guys simply say a girl is 7,8,9 or 10. Women basically do the same thing. They just use different semantics. I hthink it means you are attractive with boyish good looks as opposed to attractive with more "masculine" looks. I'm just taking a guess as I don't know what you look like.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Mike,

If you are trying to "dig out" if you are ATTRACTIVE or not, STOP.

A man's TRUE attraction level is different than a woman's TRUE attraction level.

For a woman to be ATTRACTIVE, it's based on a visual display. This is NOT the same for a guy, so you don't need to post your pic like Keto demands so his faggo azz can look at your body and see if you have "abs" and judge your looks.

Instead, a man's ATTRACTION is based on RESULTS. If you fvcked her, YOU are attractive. If you mind-fvcked her and she can't get enough of you, YOU are attractive. And this will spread........once you then fvcked a number of chicks you BECOME ATTRACTIVE based on the RESULT of those actions.

Do you see what I'm saying? You have to "catch" what I'm saying....if you don't get it let me know.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Keto hit it on the head, amazingly enough. Cute and adorable usually describes more boyish looks.

And I know men who have a difference in what pretty, cute, hot, and beautiful looks like.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
Mike,

A man's TRUE attraction level is different than a woman's TRUE attraction level.

For a woman to be ATTRACTIVE, it's based on a visual display. This is NOT the same for a guy, so you don't need to post your pic like Keto demands so his faggo azz can look at your body and see if you have "abs" and judge your looks.

Instead, a man's ATTRACTION is based on RESULTS. If you fvcked her, YOU are attractive. If you mind-fvcked her and she can't get enough of you, YOU are attractive. And this will spread........once you then fvcked a number of chicks you BECOME ATTRACTIVE based on the RESULT of those actions.

Do you see what I'm saying? You have to "catch" what I'm saying....if you don't get it let me know.
Go ahead and never respond to another one of my threads. Thanks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, MikeYikes gets the official good looking sosuaver patch of approval from the iq. :)

Cute and adorable = highly attractive, in his case.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I think it's no different than how most guys simply say a girl is 7,8,9 or 10. Women basically do the same thing. They just use different semantics. I hthink it means you are attractive with boyish good looks as opposed to attractive with more "masculine" looks. I'm just taking a guess as I don't know what you look like.
I think you're right too, and that was a pretty good response to my question. To me, it seems guys just kind of have a different way of evaluating attractiveness. That was why I was mainly asking girls I guess.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
^^^ Lol, Mikey, don't be mad at John, who is probably drunk.

John is a great addition to the boards!
It is Sunday night/Monday morning. I'm really impressed with that guy if he is hammered right now. Not saying I've never pulled it off, but what is he drinking church wine or something?

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
hahah Mike wtf,

"Go ahead and never respond to another one of my threads. Thanks."

hahah what's wrong your panties are screwed on too tight? :)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
John-467 said:
hahah Mike wtf,

"Go ahead and never respond to another one of my threads. Thanks."

hahah what's wrong your panties are screwed on too tight? :)
John true question, are you really this sensitive and abrasive in everyday life? If so, I can't imagine you having too many friends or women. And you wonder why few people want to listen to your "advice".

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
<<< (Had to look up the word abrasive lol :up:)

hahah Keto are you kidding me? I'm "sensitive"? The Original poster of da thread told me to fvck off and not post in "HIS" threads anymore...

Hahah, I take it he didn't like me advice? :wave:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:

Instead, a man's ATTRACTION is based on RESULTS. If you fvcked her, YOU are attractive.
:crackup:

This really is spot on IMO. I agree 100% John. It's actions from women that matter.

Any compliment should be viewed as a 'green light', and if you find her attractive, go for it.

Trying to interpret every little comment by some woman is not masculine behavior. As men we are the ones that should be taking action.

So to repeat John's great quote...

"Instead, a man's ATTRACTION is based on RESULTS. If you fvcked her, YOU are attractive."

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO more "looks" threads.

All you do is flame-bait John, consider yourself on notice.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.