Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question For You Guys ... Did I Go Too Far?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision: You've already got some great advice so I won't repeat what's already been said.

I just wanted to add that you need to work on your inner game. I'm sure going through a divorce has bruised your self esteem and I'd imagine can be difficult.

Use this time to better yourself from the inside out. Read, absorb and learn how to game women. Improve your body and mental outlook on life and surround yourself with like minded people.

What I specifically wanted to say is who cares if you completely stop texting her, you can't see it because your still caught up in the clouds; but you care too much about her thoughts…..when you shouldn't.

She's giving you the run around and you're being her orbiter; Not a good place to be.

You want to be on good terms with her? How should you taper off texting her? ----- all of these are irrelevant questions.

When you truly are in the power position in your life and with women, you do things on your terms and the girl will follow.

Get there first and dealing with women becomes much more simple.

Side note: A girl who truly likes you and knows you have a bright future will not care that you're renting the 2nd floor at your mom's place. Its only temporary and most women like to bang at their place anyways.

When you see her at work be polite and go about your business. Just disappear when it comes to her texts and it will either force this dumb chick to step up to the plate or disappear for good.

PS: Did you kiss her or hook up with her on the previous hang outs?

PIMP

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right bokanovsky.

Pimp-sicle,

My inner game needs work for sure. I'll keep learning and improving myself. That comes first. Then the women will follow. One of the times we went out for drinks we kissed and had a make out session in the car. That same night I ended up bringing her home because she didn't want to go back to her place were the bf was. We ended up just sleeping together and had no sex because she was too drunk. I didn't want to do something stupid and get hit with a false rape accusation or something.

After that we have gone out but no kissing.

Went to a party last night with my friends. Talked to a girl and got her number. She said she wasn't sure about giving me her # first but then we talked more and build some rapport and she gave me the #. I'll call to set up a date in a few days. She is a single mom. There was a post recently about why would you date a single mom. It's not the best situation but I need practice and having more options never hurt. She's like a 6.5 not as hot as the coworker but has great personality.

Yawatanokami,

I learned my lesson hard this time. It's never a good idea. I ignored the advice to not date a coworker and now I see why is not good.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to stop her in her tracks?

"If you're hesitating between me and another guy, don't choose me."

The takeaway is powerful. Make the choice for her. Worst case scenario, she'll respect you for it.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Want to stop her in her tracks?

"If you're hesitating between me and another guy, don't choose me."

The takeaway is powerful. Make the choice for her. Worst case scenario, she'll respect you for it.
I've actually thought of doing this but it was back when I was still trying to get her. Saying something like "look ... choose him because of so and so (money or whatever)". Girls like to do the opposite of what you tell them to do. Pushing them this way actually brings them closer. It's funny how that works.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure you entirely grasp the point of that simple statement.

Yes, you want a woman to feel free to come and go as she pleases, but if she's obviously abusing her freedom and you're giving her the power to avoid fully investing in you, you must remove yourself as an option.

You control the ability for her to be able to consider you an option. Be her best option, but if she won't recognize this while you allow her to consider you an option, she doesn't appreciate your value enough. Therefore, you must eliminate her opportunity to continue to evaluate your worthiness before she's made up her mind. Be the one that got away.

By you saying :nono: want her to have a reaction of :eek:

Whether she does or not is beyond your control, but this is your best chance to flip the script. So you have to say it this way,

"If you're hestitating between me and another guy, don't choose me."

And the more you can smugly grin while you say "don't choose me" and make it almost sound like a dare, the better.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it.

I can just picture her face of shock after I say this ... lol.

Here's a question ...

Got this girl's number last night. Truth is I'm not crazy about her, don't like her that much. She would be second plate. I have the other girl I went out with as well.

I'm starting to think me being too selective is not helping me break away from AFC behavior and improve my game. I normally go for the HB8+ girls. Is it advisable to go out with girls that are not as good looking for practice and experience's sake.

This girl is not ugly or fat. I just dont like her crazy.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!!!!

More texty game fails!

You got beat at her video game: she initiates the texts because she likes winning attention.

Text is for women to chat with other women.

Keep up that attention spamming via text, guys: without chumps, Don Juans wouldn't be nearly as valuable.
:up:

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything to get you in an abundance mindset. If that means less attractive girls to convince you that there's an abundance and that YOU ARE THE PRIZE, then fine.

Ideally you want to get to a point where women are relentlessly pursuing you because they see you as unique and highly valuable. This will naturally cause you to be less inclined to spend your time and attention on women who do not treat you with the same adulation.

I've had a girl I've been talking to for almost 2 years at this point. She's got an on-again/off-again ex. Almost a year ago after I fvcked her I basically told her to screw off until she was single. She got in touch six weeks later to try to meet so she could tell me nothing had changed (wtf?). I reiterated and then it took her four months more to reach out to me again. I asked her if she was single in my first response. She said no but she wanted to see me anyway. I said I'd wait until she was single. She tried to get me to see her THREE TIMES but I said I'd wait. Three weeks later she got in touch again and again I asked if she was single. She said she was, and she wanted to take it slow, so we met up, hung out, and hooked up again. Then she went cold. Turns out she WASN'T single aside from a brief period when I saw her.

Will I hear from her again? Yes.

Will I ignore her? Yes.

If she persists, I will tell her "ENOUGH! There is no point in us talking. You know I'd like to date you, but in 2 years, you've done nothing to make it happen. Just stop."

I'll get excuses back, and then I'll say, "Lol, sweetheart, if you're still hesitating between me and him, don't choose me."

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Anything to get you in an abundance mindset. If that means less attractive girls to convince you that there's an abundance and that YOU ARE THE PRIZE, then fine.

Ideally you want to get to a point where women are relentlessly pursuing you because they see you as unique and highly valuable. This will naturally cause you to be less inclined to spend your time and attention on women who do not treat you with the same adulation.

I've had a girl I've been talking to for almost 2 years at this point. She's got an on-again/off-again ex. Almost a year ago after I fvcked her I basically told her to screw off until she was single. She got in touch six weeks later to try to meet so she could tell me nothing had changed (wtf?). I reiterated and then it took her four months more to reach out to me again. I asked her if she was single in my first response. She said no but she wanted to see me anyway. I said I'd wait until she was single. She tried to get me to see her THREE TIMES but I said I'd wait. Three weeks later she got in touch again and again I asked if she was single. She said she was, and she wanted to take it slow, so we met up, hung out, and hooked up again. Then she went cold. Turns out she WASN'T single aside from a brief period when I saw her.

Will I hear from her again? Yes.

Will I ignore her? Yes.

If she persists, I will tell her "ENOUGH! There is no point in us talking. You know I'd like to date you, but in 2 years, you've done nothing to make it happen. Just stop."

I'll get excuses back, and then I'll say, "Lol, sweetheart, if you're still hesitating between me and him, don't choose me."
Question for you ... if she was to hit you up in the future and say she broke up with the bf would you have anything serious or long term with her? I mean after knowing that she was willing to be with you and the bf. I guess I'm assuming here that you would want a LTR with her or is a requirement for you that your plates be single and not in relationships.

I'm the same way. The fact that there is a bf around with my coworker has greatly affected the way I have handled this. I don't like to do what I wouldn't like to be done to me.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a text from my co-worker: "Hi. Did you have a nice day with your son?"

It's these kind of innocent texts I have a hard time not replying to.

I'll reply later with a simple text and leave it at that.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine has a loooooong and steep hill to climb to get me to take her seriously.

She's going to have to earn it.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
Just got a text from my co-worker: "Hi. Did you have a nice day with your son?"

It's these kind of innocent texts I have a hard time not replying to.

I'll reply later with a simple text and leave it at that.
Ignore the text, she's trying to manipulate you..I get this all the time, leave it.

Like the gents here have already said, unless she's interested (which her actions have already demonstrated isn't the case) she's not worth the effort.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christoff522 said:
Ignore the text, she's trying to manipulate you..I get this all the time, leave it.

Like the gents here have already said, unless she's interested (which her actions have already demonstrated isn't the case) she's not worth the effort.
Too late man. I replied with a basic text. She then sent a stampede of texts telling me about an argument she had with her sister who she loves. So it's possible that her first text asking about my day with my son was a hook to get into some of the drama going on in her life. I replied with one text saying that sucks and hope they patch things up soon. She didn't reply to that text. She was probably expecting me to reply with a longer text offering solutions and stuff. Nope.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
You are right bokanovsky.

Pimp-sicle,

My inner game needs work for sure. I'll keep learning and improving myself. That comes first. Then the women will follow. One of the times we went out for drinks we kissed and had a make out session in the car. That same night I ended up bringing her home because she didn't want to go back to her place were the bf was. We ended up just sleeping together and had no sex because she was too drunk. I didn't want to do something stupid and get hit with a false rape accusation or something.

After that we have gone out but no kissing.

Went to a party last night with my friends. Talked to a girl and got her number. She said she wasn't sure about giving me her # first but then we talked more and build some rapport and she gave me the #. I'll call to set up a date in a few days. She is a single mom. There was a post recently about why would you date a single mom. It's not the best situation but I need practice and having more options never hurt. She's like a 6.5 not as hot as the coworker but has great personality.

Yawatanokami,

I learned my lesson hard this time. It's never a good idea. I ignored the advice to not date a coworker and now I see why is not good.
NO,NO,NO..............No.
Single mothers= pump and dump. Do not date single mothers.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually having second thoughts about calling to set a date. Just not feeling it. Not sure why.

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Since when is it a crime to date more than one girl?

Social proof is nothing to sneeze at. Don't date co-workers btw it can end up being nasty.