Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for the Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five or six... Keep in mind some of them are just people who've been banned in the past and try to haunt the same house, so to speak.

The rest are trying to scam money and generally create a mess.

On occasion we have a vote about a controversial member, but it usually doesn't come to that(pms, warnings, etc.).

You might be next! ;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, about that many. Then, we have the occasional troll or spammer attack where about 10 accounts get banned on one day (remember the whole KKK flood?).

Then the moderators act like janitors, cleaning what the sick kid puked up in the hallway. :)

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right.

Like Quiksilver said a few posters with severe mental problems will keep coming back after being banned multiple times for trolling. Instead of coming here they should seek professional help.

Then you have the spammers selling electronics, seduction tips, stock tips...ect.

Lastly you have the long term poster who goes crazy and gets banned. I've seen that happen a few times.

A few posters even asked to be banned so that they could stop using the site. Go figure.

I wish though that we didn't have to ban anyone.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've been banned twice for acting like an immature fvcking idiot. It can sometimes be a good kick in the nuts and a stern reminder to shape up or walk the plank.

It took my banning to realize what this place means to me and other brothers. Some guys just like to put thier ego out in front until they trip over thier own feet from not looking.

I don't envy the bullsh!t you guys put up with.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realizing that couple of posters are actually the same person, even though you hated one, and liked the other....makes you really think about this internet thing and who your actually listening to.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ban is a classic:

in the thread New Banning Record.

SoSuave.com said:
ericgtr made his first post at 10:59 am and was banned at 11:00 am. :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Out of curiousity, what did PRL ever do to get banned and why does LMS have a unban PRL in his sig?
:crackup:

Sorry... Have you noticed any interesting similarities between the two?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
lol its been so long since I've seen PRL that all I remembered about him was the he was very vocal, loud & obnoxious, so can I see a similarity, hmmmm

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
This ban is a classic:

in the thread New Banning Record.
We've had some quick ones. One guy was banned as soon as he signed up...Go figure.

Here is a good question for you guys (Mods excluded): Name the only moderator to ever be banned.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
We've had some quick ones. One guy was banned as soon as he signed up...Go figure.

Here is a good question for you guys (Mods excluded): Name the only moderator to ever be banned.
NSS..i win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.