Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question for the aussies on SS

matt1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you find that the slut/attention ***** culture that all the people in here post about is the same in australia. all these "women are massive *****s who lie cheat and manipulate everyone" threads seem to come from americans

im wondering cause ive never really encountered anything like what some of the **** people post here about and im wondering whether its cause aussie chicks arent like that/to that extent yet or whether im just too young to have seen it/am one of the oblivious guys who gets cheated on

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Australia, and maybe the sex culture here isn't as out in the open as it may be in places like America, or Europe\UK. I think if the girls here in Australia are w.hores, then they keep it to themselves.

Thing is, the women in Australia may, or may not, be w.hores: I believe that word has it's own connotations attached to it that say more about the person using that word, than the person the word is intended for.

If choosing to believe that all women are w.hores is going to empower you and your relationships with women, then believe it.

If believe the opposite is likely to be more empowering for you and your relationships with women, then believe that.

In the end it's irrelevant - so just pick one that works better :).

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an interesting question in general; how much do different cultures effect how you interact with women and how much of it is simply universal. Certainly there are some very reserved cultures where the women would be much less likely to go home with you in the first couple of outings.

I certainly don't hear as many stories around here like the ones you hear from the US; a girl screwing her way through an entire football team and such. But of course there are still sluts around, and I know a few girls who hookup with a new random guy every weekend. I guess its better to focus on you; no matter where you are, if you are good enough she will not cheat on you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same as America, but because we have a smaller population, it doesn't seem like we have as many of those women. For example:

I certainly don't hear as many stories around here like the ones you hear from the US; a girl screwing her way through an entire football team and such.
I know a few of those, but the main reason there aren't as many of them as you'd hear from the Americans is that we have fewer football teams. So numerically (wrt slut count) we're inferior, but percentage-wise, we're equal.

Keep going out of your comfort zone, check out other social circles and you'll run into them in no time!

The only major differences between Aussie women and American women are:

- Aussie women are a lot lazier socially and expect guys to do even more to chase them.

- Since we're such a geographically isolated country and Aussies have essentially low cultural self-esteem, Aussie women are bigger suckers for cool, exotic foreign meat.

Other than those, they're the same: some are entitled princesses, some are alright etc.