Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for guys who have been in interracial relationships and got hate for it.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
How did you personally deal with it?

I am a male of Chinese descent and most of the girls I have dated were white, now I am tall for an asian guy (6"2) and consider myself good looking. Haven't had much problems getting girls outside of my own race and have had a few good looking white girls into me but whenever I am in a relationship with a white girl I end up getting a lot of hate for it. Sometimes it comes from strangers but most of the times it is from people I work with or those that know me from the gym.

One would think the hate is coming from white guys but it usually doesn't come from white guys most of the times. It's like I have faced racism and opposition towards my interracial relationships from everyone except for white and asian guys.

For some reason whenever I am dating a white girl I get a lot of hate from black women that barely know me (usually these are the ones that see me at the gym or know me from work). A lot try to make me feel guilty for dating a girl that is white and keep bringing race into it by talking about how I only went for her because she was white. Then it comes to a lot trying to guilt trip me into going for them by pulling the race card or telling me I am only dating her because she is white. In that case they are partially right because I do have a preference for white girls and am just not interested in most black girls at all. Still I am not a black guy so why am I getting the hate here?

Then I receive a lot of open racism from mexicans/latinos and occasionally black guys. Just a week ago some latino was looking at me with my girlfriend at a public restaurant and he started saying some open racist things about **** size. I only say "occasionally" black guys because most don't care but sometimes I have received a lot of open racism from black guys who were strangers that saw me with my girlfriend and started hitting on her while saying racial things right to my face.

To be fair though, most of the guys I have known to have given me a tough time were from lower class areas. Usually these are the guys wearing baggy clothes, talking in slang/ebonics, and are generally looking for trouble anyways.

That's my story and I am trying to find ways to deal with the issue.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Gao said:

I am a male of Chinese descent and most of the girls I have dated were white, now I am tall for an asian guy (6"2) and consider myself good looking. Haven't had much problems getting girls outside of my own race and have had a few good looking white girls into me but whenever I am in a relationship with a white girl I end up getting a lot of hate for it. Sometimes it comes from strangers but most of the times it is from people I work with or those that know me from the gym.

One would think the hate is coming from white guys but it usually doesn't come from white guys most of the times. It's like I have faced racism and opposition towards my interracial relationships from everyone except for white and asian guys.

For some reason whenever I am dating a white girl I get a lot of hate from black women that barely know me (usually these are the ones that see me at the gym or know me from work). A lot try to make me feel guilty for dating a girl that is white and keep bringing race into it by talking about how I only went for her because she was white. Then it comes to a lot trying to guilt trip me into going for them by pulling the race card or telling me I am only dating her because she is white. In that case they are partially right because I do have a preference for white girls and am just not interested in most black girls at all. Still I am not a black guy so why am I getting the hate here?

Then I receive a lot of open racism from mexicans/latinos and occasionally black guys. Just a week ago some latino was looking at me with my girlfriend at a public restaurant and he started saying some open racist things about **** size. I only say "occasionally" black guys because most don't care but sometimes I have received a lot of open racism from black guys who were strangers that saw me with my girlfriend and started hitting on her while saying racial things right to my face.

To be fair though, most of the guys I have known to have given me a tough time were from lower class areas. Usually these are the guys wearing baggy clothes, talking in slang/ebonics, and are generally looking for trouble anyways.

That's my story and I am trying to find ways to deal with the issue.
Why are you so concerned with what these losers think? Just tell them to F off and continue on with your life.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Gao said:
Worrying about the opinion of other insignificant people will put you on a fast track to becoming an insecure man. Their opinions become your thoughts and will soon become your insecurities because you are constantly thinking about how they feel you should be.

I've dated women outside my race I don't care what anybody thinks about me whatsoever. How do you deal with it? Laugh in their face. When I'm with a hot woman of another race and somebody give me a look I don't care at all. First of all, I know that I'm better than that man. Second, the woman that I'm with is 10 times better than what they have and better than what the other women looking looks like.

Men of substance don't care about the insignificant others who try to bring them down. Most of it is coming from jealousy, and that is why you should laugh in thier face. The men want what you have and the women want to be with you. They behave that way because they are jealous. Jealous people always want what others have that they can't get. That should give you the confidence to know that you are superior to them nor should you care what they think about you.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Its not that I care what these people think, it is that I am bothered with them always trying to do everything to get my attention and at times even resort to violence which ends up in me having to take a stand. I know these guys are looking to get a rise out of me but they really go out of their way to do it.

Like one time this mexican dude who is short and ugly kept yelling racist slurs at me and my girlfriend at the time (who was a blonde), when that didn't work he punched me in the knee which made me push him and from there people were trying to break the confrontation at the restaurant up.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this type of post before. This is just HowardDiCaprio trolling under a different name. For some reason, he's so fixated on race and interracial relationships.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I've seen this type of post before. This is just HowardDiCaprio trolling under a different name. For some reason, he's so fixated on race and interracial relationships.
No, this is my only account.

Edit: Given that your name is el payaso I would think you are a bit provoked by me saying that hispanic men give me a lot of hatred for my relationship. I have nothing against latino males but quite honestly there are many that I have personally met or run into who were just looking for trouble. Typically these are lower class males and not the rich and educated latinos but my area does have a lot of mexican guys in it who mostly just go out looking for trouble.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really see legit hispanics with white girls. The hispanics I see with white girls are just white guys with spanish sounding names, not brown latinos like Adam Rodriguez for example.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Why yes merely because Latino is an ethnicity and not a race but what I was trying to say is I see Raul Esparza kind of latinos with white women or sometimes a Don Omar kind of latino who is actually black here in the US.

I don't see mestizo looking type of latinos like Adam Rodriguez, Wilmer Valderrama, or George Lopez (latinos that have the features of a stereotypical latino we think of) with white girls too often. Often wonder why that is myself because I see a lot of latinas with white guys. Maybe that explains why so many of the mexicans in my area give me a tough time for dating white girls.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Gao said:
I don't really see legit hispanics with white girls. The hispanics I see with white girls are just white guys with spanish sounding names, not brown latinos like Adam Rodriguez for example.
I'm a "legit" Latino from and 85%+ of my girls have been White. People who hate or are envious will always be around. I get stares all the time when walking down the street with a White girl. Rather than allowing it to get to you, though, see it as other men looking up to you.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Gao said:
I am Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico and only moved to New Jersey just 6 years ago.

The biggest amount of women whose backs have hit the top of my soft, cushy mattress are white. And my name is VERY hispanic sounding as well.

And I'm not the only one. I've met many more in this area, California, and Lousiana.

Also, a lot of the latinas I used to know want to "lighten the race". As ridiculous and horrible as it sounds, it's legit in some circles of the hispanic world. I've met a few in New Jersey that simply didn't want to date me because I wasn't too white, and no, I'm not Don Omar-type Puerto Rican, nor have I ever considered him "black" either.

Also, no one I know has ever had a problem with me dating outside of my own race. Nor do I have it buried deep within the recesses of my mind. I simply don't look at it like that at all. If anyone hates on me for it, that's their problem. I don't care what the hell they think. They don't pay my bills, my rent, nor put gas in my car.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I'm a "legit" Latino from and 85%+ of my girls have been White. People who hate or are envious will always be around. I get stares all the time when walking down the street with a White girl. Rather than allowing it to get to you, though, see it as other men looking up to you.
In Los Angeles of all places!?!?!?!?!?!?

I just wish that people would leave me alone and let me live my life. Hate having to get into so many confrontations because I am out with a girl that happens to be white.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Chicago I am seeing more Latinas (Mexicans) going with white guys, but to be honest most of it is because how man whorish latino and black men are here, and for some reason they think by dating a white guy they will have some control and he won't be as whorish. This is not all the latinas, there are latinas who just want to date white guys. Asian and Black is picking up....white girls and black guys is probably the largest

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I notice about the interracial dating patterns of white women that are above average to good looking, might even do a thread on it because it differs so much from that of white men that date all races in large enough numbers.

Most will overwhelmingly prefer white males particularly the guys who look very white like Chris Hemsworth as opposed to the rico suave southern European looking men.

The ones that want to try something different will go for a black guy as opposed to other minority groups. Even in places like Toronto where you have a lot of indians and asians, you see a lot more white women with black men than with asian or indian men particularly in the younger crowd. I would think it is the same way in other places.

Now the latinos I know who do get white girls look a lot like Raul Esparza, Antonio Banderas, Javier Bardem, or Messi in the sense that they are latino culturally but they look like any other white guy. I don't particularly see many couples that involve brown looking latinos (aka what we think of when we think latino) with white women. Even Aaron Hernandez ended up with a black girl though he went to Florida which has a lot of white girls that are quite attractive.

Same with middle eastern men, you will see guys who look like Zidane with white girls but not the brown middle eastern guys with white girls, I heard that is rare even in places like France but here in North America I know it is rare.

It's like white girls as a whole exclusively prefer white men but when they go interracial they jump to the other end of the spectrum and hook up with a black guy.

As an Asian, I have had success with white girls mainly due to the fact that I exclusively pursue them, am tall, above average looking, and was born and raised in an Anglo country.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the Northeast and I'm a white dude dating a Latina. Awesome chick. We get stares from whites and Latinos alike. We just shrug it off and laugh and say to each other can you believe how jealous we are making everyone, if only they could see what happens behind closed doors. If you two are happy **** everyone else.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
In Chicago I am seeing more Latinas (Mexicans) going with white guys, but to be honest most of it is because how man whorish latino and black men are here, and for some reason they think by dating a white guy they will have some control and he won't be as whorish. This is not all the latinas, there are latinas who just want to date white guys. Asian and Black is picking up....white girls and black guys is probably the largest
Girl just told me the other day she thought she was getting away from machismo dating a white dude, and apparently she was wrong.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
dark skin black guy with cute white girl get the most hate..
disagree

ethnik looking guys (asians, indians, arabs, latinos that are dark) with cute white girls get even more hate

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
bumping it for some good discussion

I plan on doing one other thread on race which describes my entire experience in the game as an asian male. Would like to hear what you guys would think of that idea since race can be a touchy subject.

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are fighting an uphill battle. Until there is enough Asian guy and white girl couple, those people are not going to understand.

Please write one on race, I don't even think there is good one. You seem to be good with your game. I'd like to hear from you.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
dark skin black guy with cute white girl get the most hate..
Good Gao said:
disagree

ethnik looking guys (asians, indians, arabs, latinos that are dark) with cute white girls get even more hate
On the next episode of THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS we see a battle between two races, black and asian. Both of them are downtrodden by all of society, but which one has it worse? Which one is hated the most and can take the grand prize of BIGGEST VICTIM? Find out, in this riveting NEW race thread!