Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for DJs aged 35+

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I can relate. When I was 18 and wanted to buy a bottle of booze, I got the weirdest looks

And I don't get into the same sort of stuff most 40ish people do. Give me college radio over blues or middle of the road anyday.

I'd actually like to meet more women who are over 30, but there aren't many at the clubs and concerts I go to. I do find most women my age horribly stodgy and set in their ways. A mind should not shut down to new things once a person reaches 30, IMNSHO.

Chicken-Hawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very strange story about how extreme youthful appearance can be;

A friend of mine looks and acts like he's in his early 20's. No joke! He could easily pass for an 18 year old if he wanted to. I'm skeptical and he could have fooled me.

I told him he was full of BS when he told me that he was 53. "No fvcking way."..... Then he produced photos of him with Bruce Lee when he was living in Seattle. The "old coot" looked almost as he does today.

Truely mind blowing. You never really know.......

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:

I get the same thing. In person, I look MUCH younger than I am. I'm a year older than you and I still get carded if I go to a bar and even when I have picked up cigarettes for my mother. The last place I worked I had a 22 year old asking me out and hitting on me all the time. I don't know how different it is with men, but I actually have far more much younger guys coming on to me than men older than me. It doesn't make much sense because the only guys on here I have heard voice an interest in older women are the youngest ones here. If that's the case, then why am I most often pursued by the 24-29 year olds? I can't speak for all women, but for the last 8 years I haven't had any interest in men more than a couple of years older than me. Maybe that's why I'm attracting the young ones, because those are the ones I'm sending signals out to.
Just think, Ms Wyldfire, if you would drastically reduce that fat but* of yours, how much younger you would look even.

But, I suppose you need to keep your as* that way in order to counterbalance those humongous mel*ns of yours.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Chicken Hawk, you mentioned that fellow in an earlier post.

He probably has a lot of interesting experiences with people's age perception. Probably a lot of gals want to jump his bones because he's so amazingly well-kept. At some point it becomes outright *fascinating*.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme:
Yeah, I can relate. When I was 18 and wanted to buy a bottle of booze, I got the weirdest looks

And I don't get into the same sort of stuff most 40ish people do. Give me college radio over blues or middle of the road anyday.

I'd actually like to meet more women who are over 30, but there aren't many at the clubs and concerts I go to. I do find most women my age horribly stodgy and set in their ways. A mind should not shut down to new things once a person reaches 30, IMNSHO.

lol...older women have just figured out what is really important to them. We are more tolerant of the small things but a lot less tolerant of the big things. Younger women are pretty much the opposite...more nitpickky about little things but more tolerant of the big hang ups. For instance, I flat out will NOT tolerate ANY drug use at all, not even weed. I also won't tolerate a lot of drinking, lying, cheating, any kind of abuse or disrespect. But if a guy is habitually late or leaves his socks laying around I am pretty lax about those kinds of things and don't nag or whine. I prefer only to have those big serious talks when there is a real issue to discuss.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Just think, Ms Wyldfire, if you would drastically reduce that fat but* of yours, how much younger you would look even.

But, I suppose you need to keep your as* that way in order to counterbalance those humongous mel*ns of yours.

LMAO! My @ss isn't really fat...it's just wider than I'd like it to be. It's a genetic thing, though, so I'm stuck with it. I've also had children, which causes a woman's hips to become wider.

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question... I'm 43 myself, and last year dated around 20 girls, ages from 36 to 48. I'm currently dating a someone who is 48 and she is a blast to be with.
Age isn't as important as how a person takes care of themselves... if you smoke and get too much sun... it really starts to show by the time your 30+ years old.
I only date one at a time since I'm a fulltime single father of 3 small kids and my free time is limited. I'm having a great time though and this site has given me some good information and helped me consolidate some of my approaches with women that meet my criteria.

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coolbreeze43:
Good question... I'm 43 myself, and last year dated around 20 girls, ages from 36 to 48. I'm currently dating a someone who is 48 and she is a blast to be with.
Age isn't as important as how a person takes care of themselves... if you smoke and get too much sun... it really starts to show by the time your 30+ years old.
I only date one at a time since I'm a fulltime single father of 3 small kids and my free time is limited. I'm having a great time though and this site has given me some good information and helped me consolidate some of my approaches with women that meet my criteria.
Coolbreeze43,
It's good to read that you date women in that age range. Makes getting older a little less scary. And I do agree with some of the other posts that it really matters whether or not the person keeps themselves well-maintained, regardless of age.

My question for you: What are some of the common things you've noticed going out with these women in the 36+ age range? Are they bitter? Are they fun loving? Or are they basically the same as younger women, only maybe a little more logical? Please, speak up brother!

Sgt Ray

Reaction score
My DJ mentor is a guy in his 50's who has a never-ending stream of women in their twenties. I used to think that as a guy aged the game was up and he had to settle for older women, but I know that's not true. Think Woody Allen and Soon Yi Previn.

Women in their twenties (and younger) are the most attractive --I think there's a great deal of pressure put on men to go for "mature" "well rounded" "adult" etc. women. Guys are typically afraid of being labeled as molesters or dirty old men if they like young women, and --face it-- every guy does.

I say, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul.

Sgt Ray

Reaction score
My DJ mentor is a guy in his 50's who has a never-ending stream of women in their twenties. I used to think that as a guy aged the game was up and he had to settle for older women, but I know that's not true. Think Woody Allen and Soon Yi Previn.

Women in their twenties (and younger) are the most attractive --I think there's a great deal of pressure put on men to go for "mature" "well rounded" "adult" etc. women. Guys are typically afraid of being labeled as molesters or dirty old men if they like young women, and --face it-- every guy does.

I say, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul.

Stroke Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chubbs,

Sorry it took so long to get back. Their actions definitely agree with their words. I don't see any of them having any sort of interest in the over 30 crowd...early-to-mid 20's with the piercings, tattoos, baggy jeans, and the trademark baseball-cap-turned-backwards is an instant hottie magnet 'round here!! I'm telling you, they ain't got the time of day for (most) of the over 30 crowd!! They do not see us as too "relationship oriented" or whatever it was someone said in a previous thread...my impression is that, in their eyes, we lack some sort of element of cool. Of all the girls I've talked to, none have really been able to put into words why they feel this way...its just a vibe they get.

I still gotta disagree with those of you that swear you look 10+ years younger than you are...the women who are "guessing" incorrectly don't have a very good perception of age, or they're just bull****ting you. Think a girl in her mid-20's is above a little game-play?! maybe they are flirting with YOU and telling a little "white lie" (ever done that?)... They can tell...they're not just looking at your face and physical features, they're looking at the whole picture...one girl told me she looks at the hands (first thing to show age according to her), the style of your clothing, your hairstyle (old or new), your car keys (no joke), the way you walk (??) and the way you talk, and most importantly your bankroll (how its kept and its size)!

And to the woman who "gets more younger men now than ever"...sorry, you are comparing apples to oranges. Hello...can you say "horny young guys looking to score"?! I'm sorry to sound so simplistic, but when I read that a woman has no problem finding younger men attracted to her I laughed out loud!

And Sgt. Ray...Woody Allen and Soon Yi?! Are you serious?! How can you compare that to what we are talking about?! Why don't you bring up that billionaire-oilman (Hunt, I think?) and Anna Nicole Smith while you're at it...

[This message has been edited by Stroke Artist (edited 02-19-2002).]

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stroke Artist:
Chubbs,

Sorry it took so long to get back. Their actions definitely agree with their words. I don't see any of them having any sort of interest in the over 30 crowd...early-to-mid 20's with the piercings, tattoos, baggy jeans, and the trademark baseball-cap-turned-backwards is an instant hottie magnet 'round here!! I'm telling you, they ain't got the time of day for (most) of the over 30 crowd!! They do not see us as too "relationship oriented" or whatever it was someone said in a previous thread...my impression is that, in their eyes, we lack some sort of element of cool. Of all the girls I've talked to, none have really been able to put into words why they feel this way...its just a vibe they get.

I still gotta disagree with those of you that swear you look 10+ years younger than you are...the women who are "guessing" incorrectly don't have a very good perception of age, or they're just bull****ting you. Think a girl in her mid-20's is above a little game-play?! maybe they are flirting with YOU and telling a little "white lie" (ever done that?)... They can tell...they're not just looking at your face and physical features, they're looking at the whole picture...one girl told me she looks at the hands (first thing to show age according to her), the style of your clothing, your hairstyle (old or new), your car keys (no joke), the way you walk (??) and the way you talk, and most importantly your bankroll (how its kept and its size)!

And to the woman who "gets more younger men now than ever"...sorry, you are comparing apples to oranges. Hello...can you say "horny young guys looking to score"?! I'm sorry to sound so simplistic, but when I read that a woman has no problem finding younger men attracted to her I laughed out loud!

And Sgt. Ray...Woody Allen and Soon Yi?! Are you serious?! How can you compare that to what we are talking about?! Why don't you bring up that billionaire-oilman (Hunt, I think?) and Anna Nicole Smith while you're at it...

[This message has been edited by Stroke Artist (edited 02-19-2002).]

Well, I can guarantee you that it's not a case of "horny young guys looking to score" seeing as I flat out will NOT have sex outside of a relationship or an exclusive arrangement at the very least. I've had several men considerably younger than I am who have pursued me for a very long time. The 24 year old chased me for a year. I look good, have a very positive outlook on life, am extremely sexy, am intelligent and have a hellacious sense of humor. I'm not a biotch either. These guys aren't just looking for a piece of tail because they know right off the bat the minimum I will accept. In my 36 years I have only once broken that rule.

Chicken-Hawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:

...For instance, I flat out will NOT tolerate ANY drug use at all, not even weed. I also won't tolerate a lot of drinking, lying, cheating, any kind of abuse or disrespect......

Are you SURE that you run your own business.... It can't possibly be a retail operation.....or a construction gig...

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chubbs,

Good to hear from you and even better... I think I can answer some of your questions from my perspective.
One of tghe most important things from 36+ is what are they looking for? I suspect that they don't know!! However; I like to pretend that they do and act accordingly.
First lets talk about women that are bitter... they are out there, and once I recognise one... I remove her from my want to know list.
Now, I have found that 36+ women are very fun loving and always ready to do something different!
Usually they have left a husband within the last year or two... and they had been married for 10+ years... lesson to be learned here... never fall into a habit of always doing the same thing week after week after week... that will cause an interesting woman to leave every time!
They really do want to experience life and all that it has to offer. They are also logical when it comes to work/careers...
I really like this aspect since I can lead my own life without always having someone around me. Now what do I mean by doing fun things... well, we didn't even have a regular dinner date, until we'd gone together for about a month. A good evening, which we do at least once a month... lets see... comedy club, dancing then maybe a small bar followed with a night of pleasure.
We have been going together for 3 months (the new girlfriend) and have only stayed home and watched movies once... (sex, lies and videotape) was one... get it... very sexy movie... wild sex has always followed after watching it.
Oh and one very important thing about 36+ women, they don't try to change us as much!! and even forgive us for things like leaving the toilet seat up... (well sometimes).

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chicken-Hawk:

Are you SURE that you run your own business.... It can't possibly be a retail operation.....or a construction gig...

I'm just starting my own business and getting it off the ground, but yes, I am self employed.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh the timing couldn't be better...
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/011883.html
Trust me, I am anything but "easy" to get into bed and have no qualms about laying that fact right on the line immediately...right after making sure the guy is circumcized before even considering dating him. What guys say is totally irrelevent in my case, because I am not at all like the older women they are describing. At 36 I can count my sex partners on one hand, and I have been divorced for 8 years. Do the math.

Stroke Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...ummm...ok! I did the math and you're right. How could I have been so stupid...

LMFAO

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh...ummm...ok! I did the math and you're right. How could I have been so stupid...

LMFAO
I don't believe you have done the math. I have only had sex with one person outside of a relationship. Married for 10 years, engaged for 5, one 8 month relationship and one just under 6 months. I ended all of them and have never been dumped, ever. Each one of them brought up the topic of getting married. I also have 4 children and STILL have no problem finding VERY gorgeous men willing to accept my terms. I was blessed with beauty, brains, a great sense of humor, 34 DDs and a winning personality.
hehe (just nevermind that wide @ss!)

DAMY46

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire
What kind of business are you starting?

BTW, I love dating 'older' women!

Damy