Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about womens expectations on monogamy

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been trying to figure women out recently. I have two questions that are really plaguing me.

Womens expectations on monogamy
So when do women expect a man to be monogamous?
After a date?
After multiple dates?
After making out?
Holding hands in public?
After fvcking?
After multiple making out or fvcking?

Like I imagine a woman telling her friends about me. Like, yeah we are dating. Dating. Like if she saw me with another girl doing the same thing with her, would she be mad? Well, probably, but would I be in the wrong?

The reason I ask is because it seems that I have made a habit out of "dating" multiple women at a time. One of my plates seemed to think this meant that I introduce her to other people as something other than "my friend". Im really confused. Is this behavior acceptable? I figure it is until you have a conversation with a girl saying "hey lets be in a relationship and I am not going to do this with anyone but you"

Thanks in advance people :wave:

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they're all different. if she starts saying that you gotta tell her that you like having fun with her but you aren't ready to commit to a relationshi

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easily avoided by setting the right expectations. If you want a FWB, then don't take her around all over the place meeting everyone you know. She doesn't get invited to the company party, to meet the parents, or just to hang out and play darts with you and your buddies. Instead, have her meet you for dinner and sex or maybe to watch some tv after sex, but she's out the next morning at the latest. If your actions are confusing, then you'll need to use more words to make sure she clearly understands the relationship is on limited terms