Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about women leaving clothes at your house.

ty1986

Reaction score
I had this girl over last week whom is moving away in like 3 months but we've always had a thing. She slept over with me like 2 weeks ago and left her jeans here. Now she messaged me today to come pick them up because I blew her off last night and didn't invite her to come out with me so I figure she is just using that as a way to engage conversation or see me whenever she wants.

My question is, should I let her come and pick them up today or blow her off? I want to pursue something with her, so maybe if I let her come by and pick them up should I just alpha it and try to hook up with her when she comes? Maybe someone with more experience with these kinds of women can help me out, haha.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ty1986 said:
I had this girl over last week whom is moving away in like 3 months but we've always had a thing. She slept over with me like 2 weeks ago and left her jeans here. Now she messaged me today to come pick them up because I blew her off last night and didn't invite her to come out with me so I figure she is just using that as a way to engage conversation or see me whenever she wants.

My question is, should I let her come and pick them up today or blow her off? I want to pursue something with her, so maybe if I let her come by and pick them up should I just alpha it and try to hook up with her when she comes? Maybe someone with more experience with these kinds of women can help me out, haha.
did you sniff them? be honest :whistle:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gives her a reason to have to come back to your place. Sleep with her again.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
She left her jeans at your house??? She walked out in just her panties? Tell us more.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
It gives her a reason to have to come back to your place. Sleep with her again.
This is your answer.

Also if a chick who you never want to see again tries this you need to make sure that she takes all her sh!t with her when she leaves or you go and drop off her sh!t at her front door so she doesn't get the satisfaction of having a little token for you to remember her by or a reason to contact you again.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
This is your answer.

Also if a chick who you never want to see again tries this you need to make sure that she takes all her sh!t with her when she leaves or you go and drop off her sh!t at her front door so she doesn't get the satisfaction of having a little token for you to remember her by or a reason to contact you again.
was i too late to the party or what?
everyone else said what i was gonna...