Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question About Traps

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never noticed this before but when I got out of the shower I was looking straight into the mirror and I noticed that one side of my traps is longer then the other side. To try and explain it I added this link to give you more details to what I am talking about http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/TrapeziusUpper.html
Ok do you see the number 2 in red? I believe there is a small letter a on the outside there this area that goes to the shoulder is what I am talking about only if your looking straight at yourself in the mirror mine is shorter then the other..

My question is could this be a thing I was born with and just now notice because I have been doing Cleans, Deadlifts that have brought this area out more noticeably?

Would something like this cause injury if I continue to go up on my Deadlift and Cleans?

Any insight or others here have similar problems cropping up as your muscularity has come up?

I have heard where biceps are smaller on one side then the other and one needs to just work the smaller side more with dumbbells but I am not bodybuilding but powerlifting and wonder about this...

I have no discomfort but I wear this one T-shirt and to beat all I also noticed I had to keep pulling it to the center from my neck as it would lend toward the smaller side trap making the T-shirt look lopsided...it really gets annoying if I wear loose fitting Tees.

LoneSilver

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be the same way.. myright trap was bigger than left trap.. but keep doing your shoulder work out and it will even out.