Question about stupid friends.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this issue is not that girls-oriented but i believe some of you may be knowledgeable.It happened 2-3 times before,some friend of mine gives my cell # to a random girl(that he knows) and she calls me and declares her undying love for me(prank).Of course i managed to shrug it off pretty well so far (congruent character),effectively making the joke being on them by means of c+f,ball busting and making them say stupid things (eg. if you love me that much tell me..(private info)).I mean isn't this a sign of very low respect or something?

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend is an a$$hole. Get a new one. I wouldn't tolerate such immature disrespect from friends or women.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah prob is that it's not "one" that did this..just verified the last one...3 and counting :p oh well i guess you're right, they're douchebags.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's NOT your friend. You're his gimp, he just keeps you around so he can feel superior about himself or look superior to other people by having a laugh at your expense. People who respect each other (the basis of any friendship or relationship) don't do this.

Now some people have a practical joke thing going on where it is just fun and equal, give and take however I suspected you already knew the answer by asking the question, also by the way you defended your response (ball-busting), you didn't want to look bad.

I would also say that this sounds like bullying (groups picking on individuals), that's the reason you have to form your own group so you can pick on them each individual and collectively laugh at them. Having one person laugh at you, you can dismiss by blaming the other person but when it's a group you take it personally by thinking there is something wrong with you. You even try to gain acceptance by the group to validate yourself and that just makes things worse. Fight fire with fire, strive to be the alpha male.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh point is this,as i said it happened by 2-3 diff guys.You make a big matter out of it, they're not collectively laughing at me,they're just immature pricks as stated and have nothing better to do.All the occasions were light-hearted and i knew who it was but i'm just wondering why people do this and why they choose the same scenario.

Anyway it's clear i need new friends anw(nerds.. :p).Good thing i'm studying abroad and really don't contact the people over here anymore.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you why they're doing it - 'cos you're responding and feeding their little game.

Just put the phone down next time as soon as you hear the start of that crap. If you're going to say anything, tell her in an urgent and serious manner to leave their company ASAP as these guys sexually assaulted a chick the other week and they're in the process of being questioned by the police.

I guarantee if you do this right your friends will stop doing this!

The Muscly Jerk

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
I'll tell you why they're doing it - 'cos you're responding and feeding their little game.

Just put the phone down next time as soon as you hear the start of that crap. If you're going to say anything, tell her in an urgent and serious manner to leave their company ASAP as these guys sexually assaulted a chick the other week and they're in the process of being questioned by the police.

I guarantee if you do this right your friends will stop doing this!

The Muscly Jerk
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:crackup: Man, that is GREAT!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fags...

You guys are fags... If you can't bust your friends' balls then what the hell is the point of having buddies...

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between friends ball busting and bullying. I've seen it. When it's a group picking on one individual that allows and takes it, thinking it makes him part of the group then it's bullying and he's just the gimp. They have no respect for the gimp. Respect is VERY important.

All I'm saying is make sure you aren't the gimp because that definately will effect you and certainly how successful you are with women.

Top Bottom