question about pregnancy

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if I have anything to worry about here. I recently had sex with this girl I met. I used a condom but when she got off of me the condom slid off of me and remained inside her, until she pulled it out.

She said she had her tubes tied, or burned or whatever they do, after she had a kid. I was just wondering how affective that method is. I was wondering if I could even do without the condom at all, or if it would matter since she had that surgical thing done.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a btl, you're probably ok, and that's what it sounds like from what she said. Don't lose any sleep over this with regard to pregnancy (IF she's telling the truth. Another whole thing.) STDs, on the other hand, are another matter.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could even do without the condom at all, or if it would matter since she had that surgical thing done.

Yeah, if you trust her not to lie, then the condom is not necessary as birth control. As for STDs, it's your call. Condoms don't keep you from getting skin viruses like hpv, herpes, and molluscum. They do help prevent the rarer, but more serious STDs like hiv and hepatitis.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, that really makes me feel better for I do not need to have a young un yet. Thanks

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i find odd is the fact that she is not married, under 25 and has only one child and she found an insurance company that would tie her tubes now.
i know you can not have the procedure done under 21 years of age.
i know that in the state of alabama you must have two live children and in the state of kentucky you must have three live children to do the procedure.
most doctors will not let you get them tied if you are unmarried, as you will want to have more children when you get married.