Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about pointing

oblizue

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when you are to do something like <point to yourself> etc. are you to physically point to yourself?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not supposed to literally point to yourself with your finger, that would strike a woman as being a little bit ridiculous. What you do is in some way lead her eyes with her hand so that they are focues on you. It's very subtle. What I do since I talk with my hands anyway is to move my hand in between us and ease it towards my sternum.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would sublty tapping your chest twice with you finger work? Too obvious? Too subtle?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about say.. rearanging you shirt collar? or would that make you seem uncomfortable?

i herd sumwhere just placing your hand on you chest is a good idea?.. sorta like you scrathing yourself.. rofl

can sumone give more description as to how you point towads yourself.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Bump...still no concrete answer here. I've wondered the same thing myself. SexPDX, more elaboration please.

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
SEXpdx, you explanation helped me here. Previously I'd been getting visions of a certain bespectacled skinny geek trying to work this all out for the first time, (literally) pointing at his schlong, then pointing at her mouth, then back...(thinking)"Damn, is it schlong-mouth-schlong-mouth-mouth? Or mouth-schlong-mouth-schlong-weaselphrase?.... oh ****! Did I just say that out loud? Oh um, sorry babe, can I buy you a drink? err, what's your sign, err...ahh what do I care, below me."

guard

Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
What you do is in some way lead her eyes with her hand so that they are focues on you. It's very subtle.
Any other suggestions about pointing?