Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about iPod Nano

B

Bud_Fox

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me the main differences between the 4GB and 8GB iPod Nano.

I am wondering which one I should buy. The 4 GB is cheaper, but the 8GB holds more songs.

I heard that the 4GB holds about 1000 songs while the 8GB holds about 2000. Is that accurate? Also, If you add pictures/videos to your iPod does that reduce the space available for songs?

Thanks

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More space is better. I have an 80gb and i have about 3700 songs...only 16300 more to go...or some movies.

B

Bud_Fox

I'm gonna go with the 4GB. It's cheaper, and since I won't be downloading movies I should be fine. I might download some sports clips/music videos or funny commercials, but since my entire music library only has about 400 songs (2GB) there is lots of space left.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are only going to be putting audio on your mp3 player do not get an iPod.

I have a little SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player 2GB It's a great little player. The stock earbuds suck so just replace them then everything rocks. I bought mine on sale for $30. I have no clue why anybody thinks they need an iPod. If you want to do picture and video, the line up is here.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having bought an iPod a couple years ago, I probably won't be doing that again. I'll probably just go with a standard mp3 player. Easier , cheaper.

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the cheaper one. iPods are made to last a certain time, after which, battery inside goes bad.. None replacable..

Beware that iPods are made in china, fakes once. Avoid eBay.