Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about girls playing with their hair

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you see a girl from a distance and make brief eye contact and she plays with her hair real quick, is that what is meant by she's interested or attracted or whatever the language I dont really know english

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
some people would say that is a good indicator of interest. But to be honest, you never really know.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually it does but you can never tell with women...
Originally posted by J S Az
if you see a girl from a distance and make brief eye contact and she plays with her hair real quick, is that what is meant by she's interested or attracted or whatever the language I dont really know english

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all girls play with their hair no matter what.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough to say. There's this girl I know who is constantly playing with her hair when I'm nearby. I don't take it as anything significant but yet it might be. There are many other signs to look out for too.

Just go approach the girl if you sense any interest!

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
They might be checking if thier hair is straight and neat or whatever, which means she wants you to come up to her...

but thats not always gonna be the reason tho...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the best indicators of interest I know. It's a subconcious thing women do, which is usually accompanied by other signs as well. The simple fact that she's playing with it, means it's not meant to "straighten" her hair or anything, but something else. It's accompanied by a certain pose women get. They get this girly pose which obviously tells you she's interested.

If she's just playing with her hair out of boredom, it's a bad thing. If she's playing with her hair to get it back into it's normal model, it's a normal thing. If she's playing with her hair playfully (esspecially while talking to you), it's a good sign.

It's not the only thing to look for though.
Full body language is important too. Eyecontact is a good thing. Smiles are a good sign. Nervousness is usually a good sign. Giggliness is a good sign.
You know, women get this look in their eyes when they like a guy that is unmistakably an indicator of interest. It usually doesn't occur when a guy and a girl have eyecontact, it's one of those things a girl does when she looks at a guy knowing he's not looking at her.
If she has her eyes wide open, a hint of a smile on the side of her eyes and her mouth and her mouth hanging open just a little bit, it's almost guaranteed to be an indicator of interest (happens more often than you think).

I'm not going to get into much more detail, it just means sensing another girl's view of another person, nothing more, nothing less. Learn to empathize, learn to recognize emotional indicators in people, it's not that hard, you've just got to open your mind up to it.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normaly get women have a quick glance at me, then look at the floor.

Is that a strong signal?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only recently heard of this signal - it's not one of the more obvious ones.

I guess it's true though, I've caught myself doing the same to women I liked when I was feeling not-so-confident. When she's not interested, she looks away looking for someone else she is interested in. When she is, it's most likely going to be a different response, one of which looking down at the floor is probably a very strong one. It's still all about the way you look though. You need to have game to back it up as well. Once you start playing with her she'll give you much clearer indicators, either positive or negative.