Question about bringing a girl into your world

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm trying to put my past experiences behind me, and in order to do that I'm putting less effort into trying to get girls. But sometimes opportunities still present themselves, and such an opportunity presented itself today. But first off, what do you guys mean by bring a girl into your world? I always took it to mean that when you invite a girl out you invite her to do something your already doing. Am I right here? This is what I basically did with this girl today.

So here's what happened. Today I needed a friends old number so I imported the contacts off my sim card (I deleted his old number but he's back to using it.) Along with his number a few other numbers got added to my phone including one that belongs to a girl I went out with a couple of times 6 months ago but then lost contact with over Xmas. I was bored so I just sent her a text asking what's new. Here's the text convo (edited to remove names and places):

me: Hey what's new?
Her: My phone died.. Whos this lol
me: *****
her: Hey things r good. How about u?
Me: oh not much, just job hunting and enjoying being free from school. It's been a while hasn't it
her: yeah I know, crazy. I've been just working, and may be moving in a couple months. Hope the job huntings going well. I'm actually about to start work but let's catch up online.
Me: thought u already moved? And we can't catch up online, don't have facebook anymore.
Her: msn? Send me your email. And yeah, moved out a while ago, didn't work out. You'll laugh when I tell you
me: sorry, don't have msn either. We should just meet up to catch up. And u have my cell #
her: Sounds good. Maybe this wknd? Or wed thurs after 4?
Me: how bout on weds you come with me to ******* (a bar). Meeting some ppl from work and should be fun.
Her: sounds awesome :) let me know when and I'll be there
me: k, I'll find out more details tonight and let you know when I'm going later

that's it, no follow up text. I know someone said in a recent thread not to invite a girl out with your friends but it's a bar and should be easy enough to isolate. Plus there's a event going on that night so fun should be had. Comments guys?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
me: Hey wats up
Her: My phone died.. Whos this lol
me: *****, doofus.
her: Hey things r good. How about u?
Me: Nm, (pimpin hoes,) chillin like a villain. Havent talked to u in years
her: yeah I know, crazy. I've been just working, and may be moving in a couple months. Hope the job huntings going well. I'm actually about to start work but let's catch up online.
Me: thought u already moved? Not online, deleted my facebook.
Her: msn? Send me your email. And yeah, moved out a while ago, didn't work out. You'll laugh when I tell you
me: No dont have msn either, ok but if i dont laugh you owe me big time. Lets meet up instead.
her: Sounds good. Maybe this wknd? Or wed thurs after 4?
Me: No, u free wednesday? Going to some (gay) bar with a bunch of people, come with me.
Her: sounds awesome :) let me know when and I'll be there
me: - no reply
I paraphrased everything you said in a form that sounds like what i would say. Your's sounded nerdy. Only real thing i would change drastically would be saying 'sorry', and texting last. Dont say sorry even when you're supposed to, and always try to reply with less words and stop texting first.

(bracket) content is optional based on my mood at time of texting.

When talking to other people strive for a mindset that puts you as the more important person. You always want to feel like your talking down to someone who is stupider and more interested in talking to you than you are in them. Sounds odd but try it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more comments? Ok, well I'm planning on contacting her tomorrow and telling her where and when to meet me weds. Will probably try and isolate her, escalate and see what happens. Updates to follow.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
I paraphrased everything you said in a form that sounds like what i would say. Your's sounded nerdy. Only real thing i would change drastically would be saying 'sorry', and texting last. Dont say sorry even when you're supposed to, and always try to reply with less words and stop texting first.

(bracket) content is optional based on my mood at time of texting.

When talking to other people strive for a mindset that puts you as the more important person. You always want to feel like your talking down to someone who is stupider and more interested in talking to you than you are in them. Sounds odd but try it.
lol Ease...pulled off smoothly..Direct, to the point in and out :box: