Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Queerness: The new frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a contrarian on this forum.
I usually just keep to my journal, which sticks out like a sore thumb in this sea of propaganda that you are all pouring back and forth into each others mouths on here.

I want to challenge your ideas of masculinity and femininity. What it can mean to be a man, and how this shift in perspective can actually radically alter your lived experience, romantic, and social life.
I'm gonna keep it fairly brief and incomplete. This would be a small book, should I write it out in detail.

Three years ago, I had an experience with unconditional love and loss. On her advice, I stood steadfast in the raging waters of grief that followed.
For months on end, I came to learn what it means in your body to process emotions. I cried for my whole life. It was a desperate and glorious time.

In the wake of everything that washed off me, a process - an undercurrent independent of "me" - unfolded. Who I am, has been shifting in real time ever since.
I moved to Copenhagen. I landed in the kingdom of a trans-queen of the queer underworld. She took me to therapy. Gave me ketamine and educated my receptive body to the workings of homophobia, colonialism, imperialism, and capitalism, to name a few. Among sweaty gay men and queer divas, I learned that I am, also, a dancer. We rested in love. I found that I could call on powerful energies that were beyond the world that I had grown up to believe in. For a moment in time, I fell in love with a man. I experience how the essence of me is neither male, nor female. I fall in love with an autistic artist. I slowly come to see the world through her eyes. Again, I fall to pieces. Today, I am in the opening acts of a securely attached polyamorous relationship with a beautiful sweetheart. I am surrounded by sweet friends, and life is alive and breathing.

This is all happening, because I work to unapologetically allow all parts of myself to shine through, authentically.
This is in contrast to what is peddled on this forum, where we tell each other a mantra of LooksMoneyStatus.
Being a man and living a life is suddenly reduced to getting hobbies, spinning plates, going to the gym, and earning money.
You know, the struggle doesn't end, right? You might as well make it enjoyable, because your glass house will break. Repeatedly.
Moreover, when you've finally "got it", you're just concerned with keeping it.
Not to mention that you're a misogynist at heart, your lived experience is one of domination, and you may never know of the elusive love that you're denying yourself.
That's a post for another time.

I am here to talk about Queerness.
Don't take my word for it. If you left your little boomer echo-bubble, you'd find that women are waking up to the new world and the new man.
Cringe, but I am using your language.
Allow me to talk some more about myself, to illustrate parts of what it is to be queer, and to elucidate how this is exceptionally attractive to women.

I wear dresses.
A lot of them. I purchase all my favourite clothes from women at flea markets. Male fashion is uninspired and square.
I wear make-up.
Sometimes, when I feel like it. I explore what it means to me. I get in the bathroom with female friends and we dress up and get ready together. It's wonderful fun.
I act feminine.
It's not an act. I've come to find that there are powerful feminine energies within me that are integrating. Part of integration is exploration and play. Exploration and play require safe spaces.
I am emotionally connected.
I find space within myself to hold anything that comes up. Is there anything that is more beautifully human than to be in perfect resonance with your environment? I have hard conversations. I wear myself on my sleeve. I strive to be a safe space.
I am becoming an expert at the language of consent and boundaries.
I wield it to ask for what I want, to be clear about what I don't want, and to discover myself and the other persons in the process.
I am relinquishing my need to be the masculine, forward-moving energy.
Because if you attune to your body and the moment, you can feel what is the next right thing. And blindly occupying that energy denies your own and other people's humanity and sovereignty. It's an attunement, not a rule. To find the alternative, you must wade in the dark for a while.

These are some of the things that make up me. These are some of the things that are embodied in being queer.
Let me relate a little about what it is that makes these qualities extremely attractive.

As you can imagine, I attract a lot of attention.
Wearing dresses and make-up is peacocking on steroids.
Sure, you can flaunt your money, but does your car unequivocally scream: "We live in the same world. I am educated on and experience the nuances of your female existence in a misogynistic and patriarchal world. I am safe, interesting, confident, and you can trust me."
I'm just saying.

My freedom of expression, emotionality, and mastery of communication, are among my hottest qualities.
I get this unsolicited feedback all the time. All the time.
"There's nothing hotter than a man that walks into a room like he belongs". That's what you do, I am told.
And I do this in thigh-high socks, stockings, and a mini-skirt.
You should see my butt. You think biceps are where it's at? Try having a firm and bouncy butt.

Women and most people, feel safe around me.
My energy is spacious. I try not to play games. I allow ugly parts of myself to rise to the surface. I communicate openly and intensely.
I ask for consent and I express my desires. I don't demand, and I push and I pull lightly.
This ability to co-exist, vibe, and unfold together, is the cradle of all forms of relationship.

I could write more. About how I think one can tread on this path (connect to the world around you), why the mantra that is repeated here is faulty at the core (you will never find happiness ++), and what lies beyond the world that you conceive of (all of existence is alchemized within you; you are powerful beyond what you can imagine, but you're stuck grasping at small powers).

For now, let me stir up the waters. Let's have a discussion. We could use some fresh air in here, no matter how abrasive. Y'all love throwing shade without reason, so let's see whatcha got. I'd love to hear about - especially if you're religious about this forum - how your lifestyle is working out for you. I'd love to know, but beyond the usual categories that we apply here. How's your happiness? How do you feel within your skin? Do you feel connection and belonging and happiness and satisfaction and peace and joy? Are you a part of a larger community that nourishes you? Do you give back? What does your world look like, beyond domination of self and women and other men?

That's a bit of a tangent.
Primarily, I'd love a discussion on queerness. I want to evoke all of your homophobia and curiosity. How do you feel about your own emotions? Should everything be logical? How's that working for you? Are all women the same? If so, why are you so keenly interested in them? Should you always push boundaries and be sexual, or is there a possibility that you're playing yourself short? Why is femininity as unattractive as you claim? What is there to your version of femininity, beyond submission?

I am speaking from thirteen years of experience on this forum.
I've been here a while. Some of you I know, some of you may even remember this little a55hole kid posting about his workouts and conquest way back when.
I want to hear from you. What's up? How are you doing?

With love,
NDJ.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok OP reading your post again sounds like you got brainwashed by a cult and the cult leader gave you drugs and raped you
OP you not gay, you are just confused and the cult leader was able to take advantage of you with drugs and New Age teachings which are demonic. OP there is only one God and his name is Jesus Christ, there is no such thing as Gaia, or twin flame or whatever they are teaching you at that gay cult.

Please OP stop doing drugs and rethink this and you will realize you have been manipulated and initiated in some demonic doctrine

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality is demonic and abhorrently wrong, I oppose it vehemently and the propaganda society has been dishing out the last 2 decades is disgusting.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norway- I don't care what you do or how gay you are. But I certainly don't appreciate you peddling your propaganda on a forum dedicated to helping straight males in their relationships with females.

If the incels, MGTOW chumps, and wh0re mongers that infiltrate this site weren't enough, now we have a queer trying to invade our space.

Moderators, I am pleading with you guys to remove these posters. Its degrading the value of this forum. I am getting closer to the day I am done with this place because of the schitt you allow in the back door. I've been here since 2008 and this is the absolute worst this forum has ever been.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
TLDR: "Im gay"

This thread should be deleted or at the very least moved to the Anything Else forum. @NorwegianDJ should be banned, he is too far gone by now. He probably had sex with a man and liked it, I dont think you can come back from that. We have lost him to the LGBT+

She took me to therapy.
He brainwashed you.

If the incels, MGTOW chumps, and wh0re mongers that infiltrate this site weren't enough, now we have a queer trying to invade our space.
I actually dont mind any of those as long as they keep it in the Anything Else forum. Sometimes they are entertaining to read and may even have a good point here or there once in a blue moon. But this gay stuff is pushing it imho

With female friends and we dress up and get ready together. It's wonderful fun.
Yeah, I bet. Getting a free pass inside the girls locker room and enjoying some eye candy sounds kind of fun

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If taking Molly/mdma was part of that experience,and if you are taking ketamine it probably was, it's the drug that makes you think you can dance. Everyone not on the same drugs is laughing at you.
This a million times. People constantly ask me 'What I'm on' at raves and nightclubs. I always bring them to a secluded spot and tell them

"J" man, you gotta try it.
Then they get all excited and usually say "Oh, I've never heard of that one, what is it?"
"Jesus, have you accepted him?"
Boom.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it. Once the DJ forum was opened to wh*remongers, Homosexuals would arrive. Next. Transexuals. The DJ forum clearly states it is for discussions of ‘Meet, dating & attracting women’. Not buying hookers. Not being with men. Mods. Please do your job. These should be in Anything Else.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norway- I don't care what you do or how gay you are. But I certainly don't appreciate you peddling your propaganda on a forum dedicated to helping straight males in their relationships with females.

Moderators, I am pleading with you guys to remove these posters. Its degrading the value of this forum. I am getting closer to the day I am done with this place because of the schitt you allow in the back door. I've been here since 2008 and this is the absolute worst this forum has ever been.
I don't mind the incels. As they are the ones that really need help.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all got real aggravated.
I'm being a little obscene on purpose.
I was hoping we'd have discussions that went beyond "he's peddling gay propaganda, ban him!" and "drugs are bad, m'kay?"
I'm not saying to go wear a dress. This is a rather controversial way of inquiring into the rigid lifestyle we box ourselves into as men.

Ok OP reading your post again sounds like you got brainwashed by a cult and the cult leader gave you drugs and raped you
OP you not gay, you are just confused and the cult leader was able to take advantage of you with drugs and New Age teachings which are demonic. OP there is only one God and his name is Jesus Christ, there is no such thing as Gaia, or twin flame or whatever they are teaching you at that gay cult.

Please OP stop doing drugs and rethink this and you will realize you have been manipulated and initiated in some demonic doctrine
Solomon, we've known each other for over a decade. I was expecting more from you than dominating me.
From my cult to yours, is it really that awful to look at me across the bridge? Can we have a real interaction that goes beyond "Ooga Booga!"?

Duke, not gay.
Pretty straight. Does it trigger you that one can kiss another man? Or is that reserved for Eiffel-towering? No homo.

Again, I am born and bred on this forum. I make one post and you call down the ban-hammer? Who's wielding the propaganda? Who's in the cult here, really?
Propaganda or not, does it threaten anyone here? What makes my propaganda different from yours?

If taking Molly/mdma was part of that experience,and if you are taking ketamine it probably was, it's the drug that makes you think you can dance. Everyone not on the same drugs is laughing at you.
Bible_Belt, we've talked a lot over the years. Give me the benefit of the doubt, no?
It's actually been a beautiful journey; learning to let go and to dance.
I stand confident in the overwhelming unsolicited feedback I get, everywhere I go.

I knew it. Once the DJ forum was opened to wh*remongers, Homosexuals would arrive. Next. Transexuals. The DJ forum clearly states it is for discussions of ‘Meet, dating & attracting women’. Not buying hookers. Not being with men. Mods. Please do your job. These should be in Anything Else.
I am clearly not having a discussion about buying hookers or being with men in this post.
The mere mention of intimate interactions with men, used as context for a greater point.

What's with the homophobia, everybody?
I don't mind the discussion, but I'm clearly presenting some deeper and more interesting points here.
I also don't mind backing down. I have no dog in this fight. Should this be too much, then I kindly ask that a mod would send me a PM and I'll simply just stop. That's ok.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping we'd have discussions that went beyond "he's peddling gay propaganda, ban him!" and "drugs are bad, m'kay?"
Sure. Why do you call yourself queer and not gay?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all got real aggravated.
I'm being a little obscene on purpose.
I'm not saying to go wear a dress. This is a rather controversial way of inquiring into the rigid lifestyle we box ourselves into as men.

Solomon, we've known each other for over a decade. I was expecting more from you than dominating me.
From my cult to yours, is it really that awful to look at me across the bridge? Can we have a real interaction that goes beyond "Ooga Booga!"?

Duke, not gay.
Pretty straight. Does it trigger you that one can kiss another man? Or is that reserved for Eiffel-towering? No homo.

Again, I am born and bred on this forum. I make one post and you call down the ban-hammer? Who's wielding the propaganda? Who's in the cult here, really?
Propaganda or not, does it threaten anyone here? What makes my propaganda different from yours?

Bible_Belt, we've talked a lot over the years. Give me the benefit of the doubt, no?
I stand confident in the overwhelming unsolicited feedback I get, everywhere I go.

I am clearly not having a discussion about buying hookers or being with men in this post.
The mere mention of intimate interactions with men, used as context for a greater point.

What's with the homophobia, everybody?
I don't mind the discussion, but I'm clearly presenting some deeper and more interesting points here.
I also don't mind backing down. I have no dog in this fight. Should this be too much, then I kindly ask that a mod would send me a PM and I'll simply just stop. That's ok.
This is an innapropriate place for discussions of prostitutes (not saying you are involved with that) or homosexuality. DJ forum is for the discussion of women, how to attract and date them. Anything Else is the venue for your discussion.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the government psyops have found their way to this forum. Nice try, CIA! Luckily everybody's wiser to COINTELPRO now than people were in the past

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine, but do it without the club drugs. They will melt your mind. Or you'll get fentanyl by accident and die.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NDJ: Propaganda or not, does it threaten anyone here? What makes my propaganda different from yours?

Also NDJ: What's with the homophobia, everybody?

You know what... I can go to jail in my country for reporting 'misinformation' so I'm out.

This board is compromised. I suggest everyone delete everything they've written.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way in **** I am reading this. I skimmed a bit and saw "I wear dresses".

You probably got the vaccine and all 5 boosters. You're brainwashed, and drank the kool-aid.

The elites at the top are satanic freemasons, and they love inversion. Look at Baphomet. The whole rainbow community is a psy-op meant to defile and pervert Christ. The symbolism is everywhere. Hidden in plain sight.

You're behaving exactly how they want you to. There's nothing progressive/unique/cool/edgy about it. It's just straight up gay and satanic.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way in **** I am reading this. I skimmed a bit and saw "I wear dresses".

You probably got the vaccine and all 5 boosters. You're brainwashed, and drank the kool-aid.

The elites at the top are satanic freemasons, and they love inversion. Look at Baphomet. The whole rainbow community is a psy-op meant to defile and pervert Christ. The symbolism is everywhere. Hidden in plain sight.

You're behaving exactly how they want you to. There's nothing progressive/unique/cool/edgy about it. It's just straight up gay and satanic.
I concur. Either OP is a troll or he's drank the kool-aid and asked for seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.