Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality of women declining?? WTF!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like everyone else can act AFC out there and keep their women, but if we all on this board were to do that, we'd be dropped. I don't get it
Well, no, the rate of successful marriages among the general public is minuscule.

And I have to LOL at the original poster. So he got shot down twice? And now it's "WOMEN TODAY TOTALLY SUCK!!" Haha, it sounds the 1st was an addict anyhow.

I did have this exact experience with a 9 who has lived next to me for 2 years. Honestly, we pass eachother once or twice a month, and I once tried to make small talk a month ago, and yet ever last detail of her behavior is totally appropriate for a paroled rapist who has been calling her 10x a day.

DJ Tip of the Day: If no woman is ever annoyed by you, you are probably a massive wussbag. It's okay for women to be standoffish sometimes. You're doing something right.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Yes, but the quality of women is far worse than the quality of men. And the reason predominantly why the quality of some men have gone down is because of the sh*ty quality of most women. Women have forced men to conduct themselves and behave in certain ways with women. Women cause their own obstacles and later complain about them. They complain about the same sh*t they do to men, then when it happens to them, they don't like it. What nerve.
while thats true... go to any metropolitan downtown area on a saturday night and you will an endless string of examples of low quality males.

and i'm going to get flack for saying this... but look at the recent posters who think its normal to tag team women with their buddies (ie. 2 guys screwing 1 girl).

nothing wrong with it as its a matter of personal preference - BUT - in my opinion man whorishness has increased as well.

sure guys have always been up for getting laid, but men are getting freakier with their sexuality and becoming more like man wh*res than men.

men are just as out of control as women in my opinion.

heck, i remember back in highschool the football team putting some dudes head in the toilet over and over. poor guy was a good guy - slightly mentally retarded - so he became a target because he was weak.

we've got to be REALLY careful about putting all men up as quality examples - because i'll tell you this, there are TONS of total *sshole men. TONS of them.

there are men who beat their wives, rape people, steal, screw over everyone they can in the corporate world (look at the Enron f*ckers).

when it comes to women screwing over decent guys, i agree with you though that there are more of them than there are men screwing over decent women.

but on the societal stage, there are TONS of idiots in both genders.

which is why, despite all the things we talk about in here, i always urge people not to see the world so much in terms of gender, but rather in terms of good people, idiots, and bad people (stay away from the idiots and the bad people if you can).

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
And I have to LOL at the original poster. So he got shot down twice? And now it's "WOMEN TODAY TOTALLY SUCK!!" Haha, it sounds the 1st was an addict anyhow.
.[/B]

ummmm...no.

I was giving "examples" of a days experience, and how it got me thinking into how the attitude of women has changed over the past 5 years.

I wouldn't even call that being shot down. I talk to women all the time, and saying "hi" to some chick I don't know in an elevator doesn't mean anything...no matter what her response is.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, if those girls had chatted you up, I doubt you would start thinking about how "low quality" women are "these days."

I'm LOL-ing because I know how you feel. Even though, logically, it doesn't get to me, it's easy to have some negative thoughts triggered when I get met with blank stares (because I haven't lived here my whole life, and I'm not part of her close circle of friends.)

Nothing has changed over the past 5 years. There is nothing at all uncommon about young women being unfriendly towards friendly men they don't know. I'm guessing 5 years ago you were in college, which would explain the difference you notice. But nothing has really changed in such a short time.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this post earlier today and it donned on me just how long it has been since I have been with a "quality" woman.

The last couple of chicks I dated......one was a high income professional with SERIOUS jealousy issues. And she drank too much. Any woman who buys a bottle of scotch to keep at your place....NEXT!

The other one was a professional as well. Worked for a modeling agency. Don't know how much money she made, but i would bet that 75% of it went up her nose. When a chick starts telling you her furniture in her apartment was given to her by her neighbors....NEXT!

Oh yea, then there was the 2yr. LTR I got out of awhile back. Great relationship until she started seeing another dude and trying to cover her tracks with the most outrageous lies you've ever heard.

Man, come to think of it I have only had ONE decent woman in my entire 35 years, and even that one was a branch swinging monkey.

ARE there any halfway decent women out there?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trying to cover her tracks with the most outrageous lies you've ever heard.
Sounds fun. What was she saying? Do you have a link to an old thread?

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody clarify: what makes a person boring or interesting?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Sounds fun. What was she saying? Do you have a link to an old thread?
Ohhhh man.....i probably did write about it.

When confronted as to her whereabouts, she told me on more than one occasion that she was deathly ill and had to go to the hospital. "B!tch, then what the FUKK are you doing standing here talking to ME?"

This is the chick who FORGED HER CELL PHONE BILL so i wouldn't break up with her.

To this day I have no idea how she did it, but it wasn't with white out and a copy machine. Can you BELIEVE the lengths some chicks will go to?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Man, come to think of it I have only had ONE decent woman in my entire 35 years, and even that one was a branch swinging monkey.

ARE there any halfway decent women out there?
i've come across / dated at least 7-10 high quality women. but for personal reasons I wouldn't commit to them and basically let them slip away.

now that i'm looking for a committed relationship i've just got to find one more :)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yapper said:
Can somebody clarify: what makes a person boring or interesting?
interesting can be just about anything.

but boring typically equates to anyone who is one dimensional - meaning their personality, intellect and interests in life are very limited and they lack the ability to interact with others outside those very limited parameters.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regard to "quality women" --
I lived and dated numerous women from the mid 70's to the present and one glaring change in women in that period is their huge increase in ARROGANCE and sense of self-importance.

Most women today are self righteous uppity brats living in adult shells who are convinced that they are a golden prize and that men are stupid cretins who are so fortunate to be granted the privilege of spending $100 on a dinner date .
Women really seem to believe that they are doing us a favor by going out on a date. Huh !!

I recall having two quality women in my life and that was back in the 70's when I was very young and light years away from a life commitment..
Both of them were willing to "work" at having me in their life.
Today , even the Cougars got "attitude" !
However I have now adopted the NEXT tactic at the first sign of trouble.

Rarely do I find a woman who is willing to discuss problems and accept any responsibility for her f**k-ups .. They are all addicted to being "not wrong"..
Not much quality around, guys .

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:
and i'm going to get flack for saying this... but look at the recent posters who think its normal to tag team women with their buddies (ie. 2 guys screwing 1 girl).

nothing wrong with it as its a matter of personal preference - BUT - in my opinion man whorishness has increased as well.

sure guys have always been up for getting laid, but men are getting freakier with their sexuality and becoming more like man wh*res than men.

men are just as out of control as women in my opinion.
Oh my god, how terrible, a guy wanting to bed as many women as possible and follow a natural human urge. Joekker, you know my stance on the whole "wh*re" thing, as I'm sure you've read past posts of mine, so I won't even go there.

And who cares what a guy chooses to do in the bedroom/how freaky he likes to get. Can't people have preferences?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Today , even the Cougars got "attitude" !
Hah, yep. You should see this woman I work with, I mentioned her in a past MILF post...has to be in her late 40's..wouldn't even be surprised if she's in her 50's. This one's something else...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Well, no, the rate of successful marriages among the general public is minuscule.
Yeah but you have to look at the fact that these chicks willfully get into long-term relationships with these men knowing very well that they're AFC's to begin with, and yet even more intruiging, go on to marry them.

To a degree it made sense when Rollo T. said that these women get into long-term relationships with these guys and marry them because they "settle", because there aren't enough DJ's around. But as I've thought about it more, I've gotten confused, because the minute I ever acted AFC in the past, or the minute anyone else on this board has, we were ditched as a result. If women settle for AFC's because there aren't enough DJ's around, then how come we were never "settled" for in our AFC days? I'm just confused. I've never known a woman to settle for me while I had AFC ways, and from what I know, nobody else here has either.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we were never "settled" for in our AFC days? I'm just confused. I've never known a woman to settle for me while I had AFC ways, and from what I know, nobody else here has either.
An astute observation. My only guess is blind luck.

Not EVERY guy can meet a decent woman his senior year of college, or at his 1st job. Those who don't eventually filter out to the MM forum here.

I have known at least 2 guys who were absolutely in the "right place at the right time" woman-wise. A guy I knew named Chris was no DJ. He was kind of a goth-loser. He was certainly no natural alpha-male either. A bit quiet. Didn't make eye contact much.

His gf (they met in High School) looked remarkably like http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0313792/Ss/0313792/Anything_else_rgb.jpg.html?hint=tt0313792
And as you know, once you get a hot girl into you, it's like a snowball effect with every surrounding woman.

She moved in across the street from me to get away from the drama of her home town, where her best friend and roomate had both gotten pregnant from her boyfriend. Not even a thought of breaking it off crossed her mind. Her bf shortly followed, finally got her pregnant, then went to CA to look for a job, and disappeared.

I'm sure he's down on his luck now. He does not have the outgoing personality or status or attract anyone without his high school clique.

The other guy, I mentioned in this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1156959&postcount=2

Frustrating, eh? But life ain't fair. If you want a "9", get em young, or become a "10" yourself.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
He was kind of a goth-loser.
Phyzzle, I hope you're not insinuating that Goths are losers. I'm not sticking up for them because I'm Goth or anything(Metal here), I just think it's uncool and ignorant to make such a statement if indeed it was an attack against the scene. We're supposed to be open-minded, intelligent, and think outside of the box here on SoSuave, right?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
but boring typically equates to anyone who is one dimensional - meaning their personality, intellect and interests in life are very limited and they lack the ability to interact with others outside those very limited parameters.
I would say this depends on the individual. Some people are considered boring if they don't share the same interests or people who go with the flow of everyone else simply because it's the most popular thing to do (I consider those people boring). However, I've met people I don't have anything in common with (well maybe atleast a couple things) who were entertaining because of the way they talked to me. It's a pretty subjective thing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And yet we still chase them as if they're the most rare and cherished thing on this planet.

It's funny how some people will laugh at how poor-quality most women are out one corner of their mouth, then cry about how they can't get them or have trouble dating them out the other corner.

Anyone see ANYTHING wrong with this picture?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alotta women are fuked-up the sooner you realize that the better you focus on other things like making money, make money enjoy your self, have kids with a woman in thailand bring them back to the states wihtout thier mothers then you wont have to pay child support. the world and women have changed you alone cant change the world the a.f.cs outnumber us and have riuned the game to the point of no return. note that all you do here is a waste of time. luck and luck alone determines the quality of the woman you get. you older boys should have known this by now.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure there are plenty of locations where the quality of women varies greatly, so I can understand drawing the conclusion that overall quality has gone down.

But, if your sample is very small its not very accurate to make assumptions for all women.

My perspective is they have not changed at all. But, my opinion has varied greatly in the past based on my success or failure with them.

Since coming to SoSuave and applying just a few of the principles I’ve come to the above conclusion that it did not have a damn thing to do with the woman, it was all on me.

Sometimes I question if guys really are applying and trying the recommendations given here. I keep logs and I swear to you I am continually surprised that time and time again I will apply something like scarcity, even very mild doses of it, and get tremendous responses from women that previously just blew me off. Add to that Rollo’s superb Plate Theory, a little indifference, and you’ve got some very powerful tools that, no sh*t, really work.

It’s no accident that since coming here it’s been a VERY long time since I had reason to complain about any woman.