Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Qualities of a Top Shelf Don Juan I.Y.O

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What would be your list of absolutely necessary qualities of a Top Shelf Don Juan and in which order of importance would you place them? Feel free to add more and put them in order of most important to least.

Game

Social proof

Red/blue pill awareness

Style

Humor

Looks

Physique

height

Grooming

Ability to handle marriage/divorce (If you eventually plan to get married.)

Ability to attract different types of women

Ability to get laid from new women

Ability to lead and interact with others

Place in life: schooling/ employment /possessions

Spirituality

Ability to control addictions (Drugs/Gambling/Alcohol/ Video games etc.)

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ/Alpha male is not a set of qualities or characteristics. Its cant be boiled down to "some list". Its a mentality....a way of life. The way one sees the world and sees it as his playground.

B

BeDJ

TheException said:
Being a DJ/Alpha male is not a set of qualities or characteristics. Its cant be boiled down to "some list". Its a mentality....a way of life. The way one sees the world and sees it as his playground.
I had a friend who thought this way. He gained 150 lbs and still thinks he is alpha as fvck.

Game > Assets > Looks

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend who thought this way. He gained 150 lbs and still thinks he is alpha as fvck.

Game > Assets > Looks

I didnt say anything about looks. I said making lists like these are near impossible, because every quality you list, there is a counterexample to every quality. Being alpha is more then simply "acting" like an alpha and memorizing characteristics. Its an internal state if you ask me.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ability to pickup girls in any type of situation. i.e. club, bar, coffee shop, park, mall, gym, doctors office (hot nurse/Dr.), AA meeting (which I heard was rather easy btw), retail store (hired guns), car wash, etc.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
QFT +1 for you buddy ;)

But add to the list abilities.

Use of tools
Stick shift driving for the yanks (the rest of us in the UK are already Alpha as ppphhhwwwwaaaarrrkkk and do this without thinking :D)
Being able to change your own diaper is pretty alpha too

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
That can't be right. These are largely immutable characteristics. That has nothing to do with being a DJ. Why not add 10in **** too? You're just fantasizing at this point :crackup:
I'm not saying every one of those are necessities. Just what others thoughts are in regards to the most important or useful.