Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quagmaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ther are loads of more knowledgable guys on this forum and all i ever see is u posting away. blah de blah bla blah u think u know everything there is to know. boy is it annoying. just dont feel u have to add something all the time. thanks.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
He's a freak of nature ... 30 inch arms.

MM

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck off losers!

He is one of the most knowledgeable guys here and he has helped many guys get on track.

EFFORT is the only guy more knowledgeable then Quag, but he hardly ever posts (I don't blame him). And Throttle when it comes to diet.

Thanks Quagmire, for keeping this forum about lifting big weights. Keep up the good fight against the bicep pumpers.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Fvck off losers!

He is one of the most knowledgeable guys here and he has helped many guys get on track.

EFFORT is the only guy more knowledgeable then Quag, but he hardly ever posts (I don't blame him). And Throttle when it comes to diet.

Thanks Quagmire, for keeping this forum about lifting big weights. Keep up the good fight against the bicep pumpers.
Seriously.. MM excluded, I don't see you people sharing useful advice as he generously does so until then stfu or gtfo.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IrishDJ said:
ther are loads of more knowledgable guys on this forum and all i ever see is u posting away. blah de blah bla blah u think u know everything there is to know. boy is it annoying. just dont feel u have to add something all the time. thanks.
Then amaze us with YOUR knowledge. No?

It never suits to have an inferiority complex. You got props from me Quag.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Seen as how Quagmire (you may want to grab a dictionary instead of a dumbell once in a while ) has helped me immensely and all you've proven with this bullsh!t thread is that you're an attention seeking idiot with no experience; No threads or posts of merit, I'd say you can go play hide and go fvck yourself.

How's that for a reality check numbnutts?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IrishDJ said:
Worthless topic.

Worthless poster.

Get lost troll, one Quagmire post is worth more than your entire life.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a dispute with an individual, take it up in PMs please.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you to those of you who came to my defense, it is appreciated.

Irish: I do not propose to know everything, far, far from it. Lifting is my passion and as such I try to learn more and further my understanding of it. I try to pass on what I learn and help those that have an interest similar to my own. If you do not like my advice or what I write, or indeed have no use of it, do not read it. Simple.

Quagmire

Status
Not open for further replies.