Quadruple Stacking Dates or more every weekend

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
How does one manage to quadruple stack dates or more every weekend besides going on dates during the week unless they are either fabricating or have nothing else going for them in life?

Does everyone here make dates with multiple people, family members, friends, etc. every weekend besides meeting up with various people to go out during the week every week for X number of years and then post about it on the forums? Or do you ignore everything else but to go out on dates with random strangers?

How do you manage to get anything done including work, sports, down time, sleep, school, errands and so forth? Seems like a lot of travel time, gas, money spent, and time consumed.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean @guru1000 ? or who
Just using critical thinking. I mean if a dude is so high value and has all these random strangers going out on dates, return dates etc how does one manage to field all the texts, calls etc. in the meantime? Or do these people vanish into thin air until the quadruple header date time? Do they all show up to meet the dude at the same place every time? Which would mean the dude is a fixture at a certain spot and therefore not have much experience in other places while the word in a specific place would get out that the dude is constantly showing up with multiple women on first dates and start getting aa shyt rep. Or does that high value man travel all over the city every weekend to new spots to setup quadruple dates, rain checks, text this and that one while on dates in which the dates are completely oblivious that multiple other dates might be texting and just believe it's all just "clients". How does one remember all the names and faces? Or are they all one and done dates?

And none of all of these dates ever get pissed to where they report the user to where his account gets deleted and he has to keep re-joining online dating sites? Or does one have to hide their profile every other day in which no one they've dated can find them again online even with a username search? Do these same dates and high value men never talk on the phone? Only through text? Is every conversation cut short due to "business meetings and clients" during the weekend or do they guess when to shut their phone off yet have ESP they need to raincheck others that may be calling?

There are many variables at play when dealing with countless multiple new/ return people every weekend let alone during the week. Not just some fantasy story of meeting multiple people all weekend as if your weekend is a week long and these people come and go no questions asked vanishing into thin air.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just using critical thinking. I mean if a dude is so high value and has all these random strangers going out on dates, return dates etc how does one manage to field all the texts, calls etc. in the meantime? Or do these people vanish into thin air until the quadruple header date time? Do they all show up to meet the dude at the same place every time? Which would mean the dude is a fixture at a certain spot and therefore not have much experience in other places while the word in a specific place would get out that the dude is constantly showing up with multiple women on first dates and start getting aa shyt rep. Or does that high value man travel all over the city every weekend to new spots to setup quadruple dates, rain checks, text this and that one while on dates in which the dates are completely oblivious that multiple other dates might be texting and just believe it's all just "clients". How does one remember all the names and faces? Or are they all one and done dates?

And none of all of these dates ever get pissed to where they report the user to where his account gets deleted and he has to keep re-joining online dating sites? Or does one have to hide their profile every other day in which no one they've dated can find them again online even with a username search? Do these same dates and high value men never talk on the phone? Only through text? Is every conversation cut short due to "business meetings and clients" during the weekend or do they guess when to shut their phone off yet have ESP they need to raincheck others that may be calling?

There are many variables at play when dealing with countless multiple new/ return people every weekend let alone during the week. Not just some fantasy story of meeting multiple people all weekend as if your weekend is a week long and these people come and go no questions asked vanishing into thin air.
you must be troll. @bigneil is u?

ps why would dates be pissed?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just using critical thinking. I mean if a dude is so high value
How could one be construed as "high value" if his value were so high that all others comparably have low value, thus he no longer holds high value as he is perceived as an ostracized pariah, hence only holding high value to himself with no value to others?

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
How could one be construed as "high value" if his value were so high that all others comparably have low value, thus he no longer holds high value as he is perceived as an ostracized pariah, hence only holding high value to himself with no value to others?
Try harder son. Your storytelling needs more work. I'm trying to help in case others start to actually ask you the difficult questions instead of head nodding along. Help me help you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one manage to quadruple stack dates or more every weekend besides going on dates during the week unless they are either fabricating or have nothing else going for them in life?
It's in spurts. When I find a good prospect, there is no need to spit her out until she screws up. Once your game is tight, you become the one doing the dumping.

Currently, I can only spin 3-4 plates at once do to work / work travel obligations. Once I have that in rotation, I may only go on a first date for a new prospect every 2 weeks or so. I use that opportunity to stack 4 dates that day, then incorporate the best prospect into the rotation. It's a seamless process

To suggest we just go out on 10 dates per weekend every weekend for the whole year just isn't accurate. Women do stick around when your game is tight.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
you must be troll. @bigneil is u?

ps why would dates be pissed?
You've never experienced a woman being pissed off you either blew her off, rain checked her, or dropped her? Especially if you're a high value man. Most if they feel you are high value enough and you are blowing them off for other women will get vindictive. Either reporting your OLD account and getting you removed from the site or causing other forms of issues for you. Now if you're high value in their eyes and doing it to multiple women they all don't just vanish into thin air without confronting you, getting your account deleted, you reactivate, get deleted again, or blow up your phone till you have to block multiple chicks.

And if you're supposedly dating multiple women each weekend and women during the week they aren't just "disappearing" until you setup a date or the next date. They're texting, calling, sending pics. Add all that up. Then add in friends, family, errands, sports, gym, school, work, other obligations, sleep, relaxing, travel time to and from work/ elsewhere etc. You'd literally have little to no time to do them all then post daily about it on a forum.

This is why chicks themselves state OLD is overwhelming. You simply cannot date everyone, email back everyone, talk, text and go out on dates constantly unless you have nothing else better to do with your life than deal with new strangers for a date and disappearing act.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your facts straight NN, quadruple-stack for a weekend are rookie numbers. It's a 12-stack this weekend. Keep up.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would find it very easy to arrange and attend four dates in one weekend. I could probably do four in a day if I really had nothing else to do.