Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pvssy liquor

Mr.Speed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi pals,

yesterday I was eating out that chick, and guess what, she tasted extremly salty :down:

does anyone know what the reason for this is? I have never experiencend such a salty taste on a woman's pvssy.

maybe she should eat some pineapple :D

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you fermented her ***** juice or something-- haha anyways Ive had that happen to but that was after about 15 minutes of licking

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
just because she tastes salty now don't mean she will next time. . . any possibility she had sex with another dude before you done that?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please only eat clean papaya.

Mr.Speed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so, since she is using condoms instead of a birth control pill etc.

before I ate her out, she was really wet (my job :D)

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her something along the lines of: I like a clean body before I do my work, it makes the love making process much better.

Mr.Speed

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she is pretty clean, I think a reason for her salty taste, was because she has just finished her "menstruation course" ;)

could this be?

is there no biologist or gynakolist here?? :(

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
people taste differentely guy.. some are salty, some are sweet. I think it is related to the diet in some way. If next time she's not salty then it was menstruation, or she cleaned up this time after another dude boned her :D If not, that's just the way she is.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
"Whoa, bro, I got you all beat. My girl tastes like a Old Dutch Potato Chip!" :crackup:

Seriously though...probably not a big deal. Just try again and see if it changed.. (or..add some sugar to taste :crackup:)

No harm :D

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Get it on your lips and tongue and give her a good kiss!! or better yet, pull out and let her taste it