Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting women in perspective

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER

When you see ms. Barbie walking down the hall, comment and say, how long did it take you to put all that makeup on? Those shoes are nice, but what is up with that shirt?

Treat women as they are....and they will respect you.

haha, but where will that get you apart froma slap round the face?

i don't want anymore drinks thrown at me.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys...you all have some great viewpoints....i would have to agree with a lot of you..

I just wanted to add, women are not evil, nor are they bad creatures who are only out to seek and destroy...haha....

but rather, most women are insecure. Yeah! Some women, will not even come out of the house, if they are not all dressed up like Tyra Banks about to do a photo shoot, haah!

but guys, we should apprecite that! We should apprecite them looking nice, but as to your question, should we tolerate their attitudes...?

I think we are just missing the point. I think most of what women do with their stuck up attitudes are just a ploy, just something that they do actually out of insecurity.

So....how do you deal with an insecure person? Well, you must first come down to their level, no I dont mean buyng gifts....but you must react to her, as if....she is insecure.

When you see ms. Barbie walking down the hall, comment and say, how long did it take you to put all that makeup on? Those shoes are nice, but what is up with that shirt?

Treat women as they are....and they will respect you.

Under all that booty, and tities, and makeup, and attitude, their is a little shy girl under there, who is just wishing to get out....lets discuss this some more guys.....haha
That is ridiculous, you are still trying to impress her by bringing her down. I just treat them as if they were average and nothing special, indifferent and superior to their little games.

You would not bring down an average girl like that. I am not advocating treating "hot" girls like ****, but instead just being indifferent to their beauty, as if she was just an average chick.

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
haha, but where will that get you apart froma slap round the face?

i don't want anymore drinks thrown at me.
Hehe, well the key is to knock her down while still showing some appreciation. You have to do it semi-affectionately.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Under all that booty, and tities, and makeup, and attitude, their is a little shy girl under there, who is just wishing to get out...
Exactly! If you just remember that they all put their pants on the same way and their sh-t stinks just like everybody else's. The point is to never change who you are or what you stand for regardless of what kind of an attitude some chic has. It means nothing to a true DJ...

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. There was this nice blonde chick that worked at this gym I go to. All the guys would stare and some would chat her up, but I would pretty much ignore her. I did make eye contact a few times but that was it. You should have seen how hard she tried to get my attention.....it was hilarious to me because I've been reading about AW's on this site.

It's so rewarding to actually "see" the stuff that's discussed here on the boards, especially when you apply some of it for yourself.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys , Don't take women seriously , treat her as a 5 years old kid . Women are fun , enjoyable , great to be consumed but not taken seriously ...

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through the whole "women suck" thing... now i'm completely disinterested. By that, I mean physical beauty doesn't do it for me. I am simply not attracted to anyone based on their appearance. It helps, but I CANNOT be attracted to someone who is, for example, *****y.

It would be easier if this were not the case, but I can't help it. Looks just aren't enough any more. It's actually, to me, the wrapping on the gift. I don't want dog crap that is beautifully wrapped.

On one level this is frustrating because there aren't many women i'm interested in, but it also does make you realise that they aren't these perfect creatures and, as the title suggests, puts them in perspective.

TheTrinket

Reaction score
bullmoose said:
It's just pvssy. It all bleeds, it all smells, and we need it worse than heroin.

But we have something that women need as badly as we need to bust our nuts -- they need our ATTENTION. Deny them that, and have patience, and watch what happens.
Curious though, what about the 'introverts' who seem to care little for sexual pleasures in life, thus rarely, if ever, persure women? They give no attention to HB's, yet don't get any attention back.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
bullmoose said:
It's just pvssy. It all bleeds, it all smells, and we need it worse than heroin.

But we have something that women need as badly as we need to bust our nuts -- they need our ATTENTION. Deny them that, and have patience, and watch what happens.

Talk about your goddamn nutshell . . . Right on brother.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...

ADHD may just be the most sexiest mental disorder ever...