Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting a friend(beta) back in his place?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so here's what happens. We're all suited up ready to go out tonight, when this one friend starts being a ****, punching me for no reason. So for a little bit I try to laugh it off, then the dude keeps doing. I wasn't really in the fighting mood so I didn't really fight back.

Anyway, this dude seems to think he's pretty alpha, but he's pretty much a p*ssy(When he knows you have the upper hand, he just runs away like a faggot). How do I put this friend back in his place to make sure he doesn't ever do any stupid sh*t like this again? Should I just kick his ass the next time I see him till he realizes he f*cked up or what?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just publicly humiliate him. Make sure there are girls in the set, then wait till he says something provocative/punches you, and say something like, "I guess SOMEBODY wasn't loved enough as a child!" then proceed to punch him in the arm, throwing all your weight behind the punch, and give him the mother of all dead arms. Then He'll have a reminder all night of why you don't **** with your friends.

Reaction score
It's simple. One warning. "Hit me again and I'll drop you like a hot spud". If he does it again drop him like a hot spud. Or you could head down the path of getting pushed around your whole life. NEVER EVER back down unless it's absolutely necessary EVEN if you're gonna get you ass kicked. Only time you back down is if you're outnumbered or said person has a weapon of some sort that'll make it very uneven.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay, so here's what happens. We're all suited up ready to go out tonight, when this one friend starts being a ****, punching me for no reason. So for a little bit I try to laugh it off, then the dude keeps doing. I wasn't really in the fighting mood so I didn't really fight back.

Anyway, this dude seems to think he's pretty alpha, but he's pretty much a p*ssy(When he knows you have the upper hand, he just runs away like a faggot). How do I put this friend back in his place to make sure he doesn't ever do any stupid sh*t like this again? Should I just kick his ass the next time I see him till he realizes he f*cked up or what?

First warn the beta grasshopper that you are a full fledged Alpha-Fu practitioner at dojo So Suave with personal insider training from Master Pook on how to kill a man with the nimble typing finger of Kino death.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A beta wouldn't affect an Alpha like this "beta" has obviously upset you. Neither would a beta pick on an alpha like this guy was o v iously picking on you. But I know what you might be feeling. I've been at low states before (your alpha may not have been fully on, cause no one ****s with you when you're in full alpha mode) and have had these types (dont know what they are) They're like hyenas and they like to **** with people when they're at their weakest (so can't call em alphas, right on that). Best recourse is to ignore them. Don't react. In other words, treat em like *****es.. I mean girls. Which makes negging a possible recourse.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ignore him completely--pretend he does not exist. If he continues, I would grab him by the warm with a tight grip and speak up "dude, I'm only going to tell you this once. You are being childish--you punch me one more time I'm going to put you to sleep. You understand?" If that clown keeps going, do it silverback gorilla style and show him who is the boss.

Watch this: video

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Posting about women is bad enough... but men???

Agreed, bfd if this dude is hitting your arm. Hes probably just messing around with you. Put your foot down and don't be a little girl about **** and don't go *****ing to a bunch of dudes on a website about how your annoyed. Real men don't *****, only girls do.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just be cool about it and play with him back?

you know... like friends do? why immediately go to "anger" ?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use two fingers and poke him in a sensitive area like Cesar Milan would do. That's what I always do. You don't even have to use much force.

For example, a while back a guy in the club had his hand too close to my crotch, so I poked him in the neck. Another guy last week sat next to me and jammed his elbow into my thigh, and then I poked him under his ribs. Works like a charm.

I don't even resort to anger. I just poke them and then I carry on with my business. :)

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell him "bro were going out to pick up chicks you have to get your mind right your acting like a tool"

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest if someone did this consistently even though you asked for them to stop then they don't respect you at all. So there's two things that I would do depending on my mood.

1. Charge the homie to the game and just don't associate with him.

2. Beat the crap at him.

Again this would be my two options because I will always be respected. ALWAYS.