Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Put on you thinking caps gents...

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I realize I get much more USEFUL information here than from all the so called seduction gurus, and materal out there, so I have what I feel is an interesting question. It's pretty well known that what we say is only a very small part of communication, like ten percent I believe. And, women, people in general for that matter, can usually tell a lot about someone just by looking at them, which also means that women can tell almost instantly if they think someone is attractive or not. However, I don't think it's based on looks alone.I know I can tell a lot just by looking at someone. Aside from looks, how can one make themself seem more interesing, attractive, etc. 100% non-verbally? And waht is about people that give us these cues?? Thanks.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D has a whole program on body language,but for starters. Don't lean forward,[needy]lean back.Take up space,be totally relaxed and in control. Eliminate any bad habits[nervous tics,twitches]. Bein an open body posture[no crossed arms or legs]

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, thanks. I guess that's exactly what I meant, what makes a man cool, but non-verbally. I'ts weird that I know exactly what it is when i see it, but don't really know how to describe it, or attain it.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's like I can see that these type of guy have confidence, butcan't tell exactly why.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
David D has a whole program on body language,but for starters. Don't lean forward,[needy]lean back.Take up space,be totally relaxed and in control. Eliminate any bad habits[nervous tics,twitches]. Bein an open body posture[no crossed arms or legs]
Have you seen this video program? I started to download it but I'm not sure it's worth it. Thanks.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to women, never put on your thinking caps..

You put on your thinking caps when you are dealing with sh!t of life, like work, school, and what it takes to be rich. Women, no.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right about that, it's illogical to think women will think logically, but this is more for myself. I think the phrase I was looking for is Natural Attraction. How can one convey attraction without ever saying a word??

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction rarely has anything to do with what you say, anyway.

I glance over at a girl. She sees me.
I hold eye contact. She nervously looks away.
As I walk towards her, she pretends to be doing something, but I can tell she's tensing up.

So far I haven't said a word to her, but the attraction has already taken place. You can spend years breaking down the body language, but you can achieve the same results much quicker with the right mental frame.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
Attraction rarely has anything to do with what you say, anyway.

I glance over at a girl. She sees me.
I hold eye contact. She nervously looks away.
As I walk towards her, she pretends to be doing something, but I can tell she's tensing up.

So far I haven't said a word to her, but the attraction has already taken place. You can spend years breaking down the body language, but you can achieve the same results much quicker with the right mental frame.
nice. that's exactly what I mean, but how do you get that frame??

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confident - relaxed mindset. Eye contact. Smile, and body language. Thats ppretty much it if you want to come off as attractive without saying anything.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that comes from inside. You can't fake it, and you can't learn it. Its instinctual and you have to find out how to activate it.

I do it through the gym. I get more energy. I also take various herbal supplements for my... problems. If you have any kind of physical or mental ailment then treat it otherwise it will suck energy. Physical, mental.. whatever the ailment is.

Another thing is to do something you like and can take pride in.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Bingo!!

this is one of the better post here as of late (hasn't been that many) KBJ's take notes!!
I'm starting to notice that many of the really short, to the point posts are better than most.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well today i was walking round student halls and i saw a girl coming out her room and as i walked passed i held eye contact smiled she smiled back and i carried on walking with a bit of an ego boost, then in the next corridor i saw another girl and smiled at her aswell and she smiled back. now i just need to go round and say hello to all these girls outside my comfort zone

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Ok, I realize I get much more USEFUL information here than from all the so called seduction gurus, and materal out there,
Because you're getting the truth and it doesn't sell as well as feel good bullsh*t that most "gurus" peddle to empty your pockets.

Aside from looks, how can one make themself seem more interesing, attractive, etc. 100% non-verbally? And waht is about people that give us these cues?? Thanks.
You can't. You have to speak up. Yes looks are important but they can only tell you so much about a person. A personality and the way a person speaks will tell you far more. So say something, anything and that will communicate what and who you are across.

Chicks can't read THAT much. They're pretty weak judges of character actually. They're just responsive to certain things, and if you know what cues to give them you can fool them.

Douchebags do this all the time.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Because you're getting the truth and it doesn't sell as well as feel good bullsh*t that most "gurus" peddle to empty your pockets.

You can't. You have to speak up. Yes looks are important but they can only tell you so much about a person. A personality and the way a person speaks will tell you far more. So say something, anything and that will communicate what and who you are across.

Chicks can't read THAT much. They're pretty weak judges of character actually. They're just responsive to certain things, and if you know what cues to give them you can fool them.

Douchebags do this all the time.
I have seen many instances where women will say, he's not cute/cute/ whatever, but there's just something about him, when they are sinply looking at a man. So there's got to be something other than personality, since it's based solely what they can see.