Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

put my Exbpd on BLAST via text

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah not the most alpha thing but honestly, i have been trying SO hard to take the high road, not to hate her or say bad words to her or whatever, but she has been trying to reel me back in and using some BS logic to blame me (of course). So we have had alot of arguining fights name calling etc in the passed..once i simply looked at her with disgust and said "you are beneath me". yeah it wasnt the right thing to say or the nicest but honestly with her crazy behavior she had it coming. anyway ive been away from her havent seen her in 2 weeks. still text but she is 3 hours away and trying to get me back. i am NOT having that. Period. Im done. over, finito. I didnt WANT to let her go due to my feelings but i know its right so i did. anyway today after her wanting me to come back but to PROVE to her i want her (LoL) our commuication basically broke down and i let loose.

So I ripped into her...my text:

"just remember, you ARE beneath me and you dont deserve respect from me after you disrespected me like that. right now what you deserve is punishment, u deserve to have a sh1t taken on your pretty little head maybe then your dumbass will have some sense to not try an turn me into some beta for you. i felt that pain last week, and emotion and abandonment. now all thats left is my alpha feelings again, confidence, new beginnings, take no sh1t from no one no matter what, and especially not from some unstable twenty something who lets her kunt friend do all the thinking for her. maybe when you reach a level of maturity and proper submission u can be on my team, but if you think you are gonna go all girl power on me because you think my love for you will allow me to be easily manipulated, you got the game wrong."

I know i should have taken the high road, not said anything blabla. But you know what, it feels GOOD to give someone a piece of your mind and let them know what time it is sometimes. Im a fan of not wasting energy on dumb **** but this was cathartic in a way.

B

BlueAlpha1

Awful.

Actually referring to yourself as alpha to a girl is the apex of beta. There was no need for this. She should be able to read this entire diatribe in your eyes when she disrespects you.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions > Words

If you really felt that way, you wouldn't have bothered texting her. She knows it. You don't text people who are beneath you. Validation level 10,000.

And you're qualifying yourself to a severely disordered individual. LOL. And that emotional release you just felt? It's temporary. Your frame is still too weak and you're looking for things outside of yourself.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooohhh boy!! You really believe that you gave her a piece of your mind??

OP. Never ever send texts like that to chicks. All it does is shows them that they have the power to manipulate your emotions. Happy or mad doesn't matter! And look at ehat you said!

i felt that pain last week, and emotion andabandonment. now all thats left is my.......

IMO: not very alpha at all.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes...

One of the things I have learned here is that often the best response is no response.

It's hard.... It takes a lot of discipline but self respect is what it is all about....

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA... Your ex sounds like a female version of me, just as toxic... I had an female blast me via text like this before.

I loved it, because I knew that I left a mark. I knew that I had messed with her head so much, and wound her so tight that she could not contain herself. It gave me great satisfaction... I read between the lines here, the fact that you did all this effort to text her shows how weak she has made you. You are looking for an outlet to release all that pent up rage and pain that she placed on you. She is still occupying your headspace rent free.
You think you made this girl feel uncomfortable? Nope... She likely laughed at this text, laughed at you.

You need to get this girl off your mind, you need to forget about her, you need to move on and make her insignificant and unimportant in your life. Only then will you show her you are strong, only then will you show her that you have healed from her, only then will you be able to move on from the pain.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah this was pretty cringe worthy right here LOL

you are all correct. fk

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all i can say is wow..... you should have went to the gym and let off some steam.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God awful faggotry here. Not even sure what to say. You qualified yourself to this chick so hard and sounded like a complete lame with your alpha beta sh!t.

You went full retard and are obviously still in Don Juan infancy. Need to do a lot more studying around here.

B

BlueAlpha1

Whenever my relationships with women were going good, I was letting my body language, particularly my eyes do the talking.

For example, whenever my BPD ex would act up and I followed up later that night with long-winded emotional text messages like this one I would get trampled over, the situation would get worse, and I'd take a Xanax to go to sleep - all worked up and pissed off.

Then there were two other instances in particular where she disrespected me in a restaurant and a gym, and after murdering her soul with my ice cold blue eyes and intense eyebrows, stormed out of there without a word. Left her on the damn spot in public. Both times SHE blew up MY phone in a fit of rage, but when I didn't respond and the dust settled, I got the best *******s of my life for a month.

If you're not in person and can't rely on your body language, NO FAWKIN CONTACT!!