Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pushing the boundaries with girls......

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I know is pretty open to alot of sexy and kinky stuff. She likes getting her hair pulled, she likes to get spanked, and she likes it rough sometimes.

When you're confident with a girl, it's amazing what they'll let you get away with. This girl claims she doesn't like her ass messed with (only rarely). But, actions speak louder than words!

When we were fooling around, I decided to "push the boundaries" and tell her, "baby.....stick your middle finger inside your a s s for me, k". You can't beat around the bush and appear indecisive. Say it with confidence. And whatever you do, don't ask...."ummm, can you do XYZ for me?"....or....."try sticking your middle finger in your a s s". Using the word try still sounds a little unsure of yourself.

If you tell her something ballsy and she still doesn't want to do it, no problem, just move on with something else. You'll still get away with alot of great stuff.

My general theory is that alot of girls say one thing, but will accept another thing if they really trust the guy shes with. When there is a certain mutual level of trust between the two of you, you can push things much farther than normal.

I don't concentrate on being "alpha" or remembering lines or patterns while in bed, or any other stuff. Just big balls and an attitude of...."of course she wants to pleasure me, and she's a lucky girl to be doing it". Attitude makes all the difference in the world.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like, just being a man? :rolleyes:

That'll never catch on around here ;)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell of a discovery!

Next you know someone will invent the wheel!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Next you know someone will invent the wheel!"

Invent the WHAT?