Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push Your Strength to Your True Strength Limit

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my signature!
---
Your most important rep is the LAST ONE!
I know most people don't do this, most of them just do rep after rep, sometime even bad form without knowing it, like big Diesal saids, after reaching your 8th rep, it's time to increase your weight (wow, meaning you made a gain)
When you feel you can't do it anymore, just push yourself, don't forget to use your strength because I know you have more!! (you always do, everytime you finish doing something, count to 5 second, notice you are not so tired as before)
Everytime you feel you can't do it, chances are you are LAZY!
Here's an idea, everytime I get to my last rep, I feel it's hard to lift it or I just don't feel like it because I'm actually rushing it (you can't rush anything that's natural)
So I put it back on the rack with no problem.
Guess what? It means I still have the energy to put it back to the rack! I should've used it and put it on the floor, and waited a while to put it back on the rack! That's true weight!
Like a friend of mine told me (credits goes to Lorenzo though)
You need good connectors and tendons and all that (that connects your bone)
Eat alot of calciums and glucosamine!
Another way is to increase your muscle mass!! Muscle protects your damn joints so :p http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/001206.html
Go there, credits goes to Diesal.
To gain your strength quicker before workout, do warmup, get a towel, wrap it around your bar, and put the heaviest weight on it and do just ONE. The reason I said towel is because that will strengthen your grip and you will have a hard time lifting it.
Notice after you do that, you will notice that the weight you regularly use become lighter than before, that's because your muscle were tensed before!
Dramatic increase would be creatine/steriod (though I highly don't recommend roid, it's stupid and shows you have no consistency/persistence/patient because your a lazy bastard or unpatience, you will NEVER learn if you use it..)
Take anabolic flavone methoxy7 (methoxyisoflavone)(sp?)
It increases your strength and promotes fat lose. And in the morning take three pills of Amino Acid 1800 BCAA and night take another 3 pills. You will see dramatic increase of strength in both physical and not only that, you will not get sick so easily.
Sleep 10+ hr!!!
That's the way to get more strength.
Get good sleep, take melotonin. Take melotonin resets your internal sleeping clock

------------------
No Flaming!
Any opinion/suggestion accepted. This place is for us as a family to teach and learn.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive saidit befoe and i meant it...

we need a h and f bible, this post belongs in there

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

Maji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~UnDisputed~:

Well the other bible was compiled by one guy no one really asked him to do it at first. So if you want one, get off your arse, use that search button ask the pros to write a little more and do it yourself.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
w00t :)
Sorry, I felt the surge of need to bump this.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post about the last rep, but as for supplements, I'll stick with whey, creatine and grape juice. The important aspect is to eat like a bear - but eat healthily. That will get you the fuel for strong recovered muscles and overall health.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~UnDisputed~

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~
Behave.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gotnone
Read my signature!
---
Your most important rep is the LAST ONE!
I know most people don't do this, most of them just do rep after rep, sometime even bad form without knowing it, like big Diesal saids, after reaching your 8th rep, it's time to increase your weight (wow, meaning you made a gain)
When you feel you can't do it anymore, just push yourself, don't forget to use your strength because I know you have more!! (you always do, everytime you finish doing something, count to 5 second, notice you are not so tired as before)
Everytime you feel you can't do it, chances are you are LAZY!
Here's an idea, everytime I get to my last rep, I feel it's hard to lift it or I just don't feel like it because I'm actually rushing it (you can't rush anything that's natural)
So I put it back on the rack with no problem.
Guess what? It means I still have the energy to put it back to the rack! I should've used it and put it on the floor, and waited a while to put it back on the rack! That's true weight!

You want to get strong? read up on "rest/pause" sets.

Like a friend of mine told me (credits goes to Lorenzo though)
You need good connectors and tendons and all that (that connects your bone)

Ligaments connect bone to muscle. Tendons connect muscle to muscle.

Dramatic increase would be creatine/steriod (though I highly don't recommend roid, it's stupid and shows you have no consistency/persistence/patient because your a lazy bastard or unpatience, you will NEVER learn if you use it..)

Check with you Dr. and Use them only when you have reached your genetic limit in strength/muscle mass. Or if youre old and feel you need HRT.

Take anabolic flavone methoxy7 (methoxyisoflavone)(sp?)
It increases your strength and promotes fat lose.

That stuff is crap. There are better things to waste your money on.

And in the morning take three pills of Amino Acid 1800 BCAA and night take another 3 pills.

More crap.

That's the way to get more strength.
Get good sleep, take melotonin. Take melotonin resets your internal sleeping clock

Maybe if you have insomnia. You dont want to take it everyday. Its a hormone that your body produces naturally.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought the gotnone loser was banned a LOONG time ago....?!?!