Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

push/pull

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
so its been nearly 2 weeks of building good rapport, enjoying each other's company and stuff. her interest level's around 75% now

im thinking about pulling sharply away for maybe a week. no contact until she initates, my replies would be short if she does.

would this work out will towards becoming a Challenge and raise her interest level even further?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? Does everybody take this site THAT seriously?

If you're interested in a woman, show her you are. Sure it's fun to add a little challenge, but pull away sharply for a week? Give me a break bro, that will get you no where and in all honesty is acting just like an AFC.

It's been 2 weeks. I hope you've laid the pipe or at least have gotten close. If not, then work on it. Don't try to makeup for what you haven't done by ignoring the girl.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're there yet, but I've used "being aloof" successfully.

In my situations, the girl is acting flakey. She'll enjoy the attention, answer phone calls, when we bump into each other she'll like the time. But, she'll say no to dating, or show much less attention to me than I show to her, etc. My standard formula in those cases is to quit calling, etc for about a week. Usually, she'll call and will want to talk for so so long.. hmmmm!! And she quits flaking, goes out, etc.

In your case, it's just 2 weeks. If she hasn't been flaking (doesn't sound like she is), is good about returning calls, etc, then I'd say just continue what you are doing. You're going out, as long as there's mutual attraction, chemistry, and she's not flaking, then give her some more time. If she hesitates for far too long, then ya, don't call for a week. In any case, except to initiate, I don't call a woman more than she calls me.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about women giving birth, was expecting to see some ccunt's stretched, how disappointing.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont listen to these AFC's tellin you not to push/pull. Thats exactly what you should do, your in the perfect situation to do it with one final move needed.

-Kiss her- her interest level from 75% will shoot up to 90% this is when you ignore her for 4 days, a week is too long, you dont want her interest level dropping thinking you a "dooshbag" so if you going to do it , make it 4 days and make sure you kiss her and add some kino in first before.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Dont listen to these AFC's tellin you not to push/pull. Thats exactly what you should do, your in the perfect situation to do it with one final move needed.

-Kiss her- her interest level from 75% will shoot up to 90% this is when you ignore her for 4 days, a week is too long, you dont want her interest level dropping thinking you a "dooshbag" so if you going to do it , make it 4 days and make sure you kiss her and add some kino in first before.
Push & Pull is suppose to be quite subtle. Face away from her, let go of her hands, stop kino for a while, literally push her away for a bit etc...

I think if you want strong phycological pushing, like ignoring for a few days, you have to becare for her not to lose interest. I've never tried, tell me how it goes.