Push-pull created drama. End it with her?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I think its the end of it with this chick I met online. I had some dates with her.
I did the push- pull thing with her. She told me she met a guy she was seeing, but never met him in person(weird), I am cool with it because I m spinning other girls. She's an HB9.
What do you guys think? Am I toast? The push-pull thing works but creates a lot of drama.

Heather:
I can't play these games anymore....just when I feel like I'm getting to know you, you switch! Hot/cold - I don't get it...

Jack: It is not that I am flip flopping. I just dont know where I stand with you. It's like playing ping pong baby:) lol
However, you told me you were dating someone else and that's cool -- I'm happy that you found someone you are into and I think that's great!:)
But if you want to get to know more about me and I want to know more about you then lets set a date. If not, then that's your decision.
Either way, I am very happy and excited about the future! Hope your weekend was awesome!

Heather: Whatever...baby!

Heather: I have no idea how you would have taken what I said to you that.. "I'm having good thoughts about you" to you replying back to me ..."you are soooo not interested." And I wouldn't be on this stupid website if I was dating someone! You're just WAY too difficult to understand.....

Last edited:

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing to much. I mean Jesus Christ if the interest is already there, then why keep ****ing about? You wreak of something bewtween a troll and a guy who has no control

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much text dog.

After her message...I would have just said "hot cold?" like I don't even know what the hell she's talking about.

But you qualifies yourself to her talking about you don't know where you stand with her. Cut that crap out and cut your texting down.

You sound like a try hard. When she says your WAY to difficult...I think the door remains open with her but geez dude, stop being so serious so early.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you performing a social experiment, trolling out of boredom or simply lack basic knowledge of social dynamics?

So basically you have everything in the right place, then you do your best to create a problem only to come here and ask information about the problem suggesting a solution that has no ground?

It seems like you got an expired sample of synthetic drugs which has been cut with estrogens, this kind of self midfvck needs a drug addict and a woman to work togheter.

No offence bro, I believe keeping it funny is the only way to send a message sometime.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
OK. So do I text her back? Not reply? Give me a cool text to send her.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, swing and a miss.

How about, "Hey baby, I don't mean to seem so hot and cold, I'm new to this. I know you think I'm playing games, but I'm not, because none of this conversation I've posted is probably real."

or just tell her you wanna ****

Serenity

Reaction score
When you're called out meaning you know you did what others say about you, then you're at a crucial choice. To be real or to be fake, you chose to be a fake and lost the game. You openly admit in this post that you did push-pull, she called you out by straight out saying you're hot and cold. You chose to deny and lie by saying that you're NOT flip flopping.

Had you been real you would have manned up to make a real decision, pull or push. This game may intrigue women early on, but sooner or later she must know which one it's going to be. You can't evade this choice and win, if you do any more stalling when this choice comes you're screwed. You already fvcked up on this one, it doesn't matter what you do, if you don't end it she will. She doesn't tolerate being played any more by you.

Indecision isn't attractive.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
If you read my text I did ask her out. Its now a train wreck. How do I recover man?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
OK. So do I text her back? Not reply? Give me a cool text to send her.
Bro I would text back: "I have been reading too much information on sosuave and I'm kind of confused about how to act normally with a good looking girl. In any event, would you like to grab a drink tomorrow after work?"

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop feeding the troll guys

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your response should have been: "when are you free to meet?"

You don't ask a girl out and include an option to reject the date, that's low confidence.

A girl that's not interested in you will not send you a message.
If a girl is interested, plan a date.