Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pursuing WITHOUT chasing and coming out the loser? why?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get a date with this girl, but coming up short.

I've done everything with her with minimal interest.

1st problem:
Last week, I said we'll hook up a date and go out somewhere. She said she couldn't and didn't really want to because she hadn't got her loan (money) from Uni which clears in her bank account on 12th April ......so I suggested coming over to hers for a DVD, some wine and a Chinese Takeout instead?

She mumbled about with this and didn't make anything clear, so I just said I was going to bed and we'll speak soon.

2nd problem: So, same week, just nearer the weekend. Asked her about coming over, infact I said I was coming over, asking for her address, she gave it, but said DON'T COME, because she has a really bad flu. All of a sudden. Then I suggested she was frightened to see me, she denied this and said "When I'm better, you'll be the first to know ..."

I didn't call her for TWO DAYS.

So then we get speaking again, she says her roomate has her little sisters coming over for 10 days. So I'm like, this bytch is bvllsh!tting me. Then said, "And shes had so many guys come over here ..." So I said, well in that case why do you need to ask HER whether I can come over, when just the other day you said I'll be coming over when you feel abit better. She said "I'll ask.....I'll ask"

Well now it's April 14th ..........she seems to have not been answering a few of my calls, so I haven't bothered calling either. This girl seemed like she was interested, sending me nude photos of different body parts on demand, good rapport with her, good attraction on both parts, can't see where I had gone wrong?

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent you nude photos of herself before you even had a first date ?

And you really want an explanation / analysis of this chick ?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lifemisspent said:
She sent you nude photos of herself before you even had a first date ?

And you really want an explanation / analysis of this chick ?
Just because she has sent nude photos (bodyparts), doesn't mean her guard is dropped. With my last ex, I used to tell her to send me some phone pics of her ass, tits and in her lingerie, before we even got serious.

Plus I'm solely looking for a Same Night Lay, meaning I do not mind hanging out after the lay. So, yes, she sent pics, so what?

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl sounds wacko, unstable ............she mumbles incoherent stuff to herself and sends you nude pictures then goes hot and cold...............My advice is to run.

GL to you.

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she has a boyfriend or is married...or has just gotten out of a relationship and will be wishy washy to anybody. Do you actually know for a fact that she isn't with anyone?

Otherwise, I'd just back off on inviting yourself over or suggesting that you want to get together. She's obviously got some reason that she doesn't want to hang out, so I'd go back to square one. Act disinterested, but interested. Don't cut off contact, but act like you don't care if you ever hang out. She'll wonder why and turn her attitude back around.

Also, date other women...it'll keep your mind off of it. Oneitis is a killer, trust me.

Good luck.

Puck

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP have you read the 2 Strikes RUle

Just because she sent you nudes doesn't mean anything. If she was wiling to send you nudes before the first date you know this girl is low quality. You also know you probably ain't the first to be getting a nice surprise in their inbox.

With that being said you should consider she might be an attention HOR. She sent you nudes to keep you beggin for her. Just like girls on dating sites put up pics and don't answer any messages or put up bull**** stuff like "looking for friends" on a dating site. They just want attention that's their drug.

It would be really bad if you contact her again. Show her you are a man that has a life of his own and not losing your dignity by begging to go out with her.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
OP have you read the 2 Strikes RUle

Just because she sent you nudes doesn't mean anything. If she was wiling to send you nudes before the first date you know this girl is low quality. You also know you probably ain't the first to be getting a nice surprise in their inbox.

With that being said you should consider she might be an attention HOR. She sent you nudes to keep you beggin for her. Just like girls on dating sites put up pics and don't answer any messages or put up bull**** stuff like "looking for friends" on a dating site. They just want attention that's their drug.

It would be really bad if you contact her again. Show her you are a man that has a life of his own and not losing your dignity by begging to go out with her.
Cheers f283000, this has given me some insight. If only I had seen this before, I could've saved time, dignity and attention elsewhere. This hor had me going for a fvcking minute. Really frustrates me that these low quality girls are validating attention hors to a retarded degree. I actually thought it was a flawless pick-up.