Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

purpose of dating

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the purpose of dating anyways. do u date a girl/guy as seeing em as a potential marriage partner or do ppl just date to get to now one another and hang out.
i was talking with an online friend 22 yrs and he said , he dates and thinks dating is for the purpose of marriage, while myself a late bloomer 26 never had gf thinks dating is for to get to now someone.i don't see myself marrying my first gf.lol . anyways i lack so much experience. most girl i met i met off the net.
so why do u guys date or go out -is it for marriage or just to hang out.

he says he sees himself marrying like 26-27 and myself 36 ish. so why do ppl date and what is right.

do u guys date and ask a gal out -as u seeing her a potential wife or just a friend thing .comments, advice

Reaction score
All courtship is for eventual unity through marriage and family - this is the natural order of things!!! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

This natural progression has been corrupted - and thus we have hors run amok in America and throughout, and much of the familiial chaos springs forth from this corruption!!!!

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is foreplay. Nothing more, nothing less.

Marriages are founded on more solid things than "dating", even though dating is a crucial part of a marriage/relationship. Dating is a tool to expand on your feelings for another person.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um I date to have sex with women, And because if your dating you can date more than one person at a time

Frank

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally when I find a girl I want to "date" im lookin for someone i can get along with thats fun and most importantly attractive. Physical attraction is the first thing that happens for most people. I wouldnt want to try and go out with someone I didnt think was attractive enough for me. But if you date someone long enough and really get to know them and you like being around them and talkin to and build up feelings for them then you can look at them as potential wife material. For me thats what dating is about. Youre lookin for someone that compliments you and your life. And if your lucky enough to find someone you can be in love with and vice versa then you will satisfied for life. At least thats what i think.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is for connecting with women.. A stepping stone.

You should never be dating looking for marriage.

Mindtrust

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for guys who accept the natural order of things, dating is for marriage. But if you keep your mind on marriage while you're dating, you'll probably pscyhe yourself out and screw everything up.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go out on dates thinking of marriage, your best off sitting at home.

If she picks up on this vibe while you are out on a date, she will sprint..

Mindtrust

Reaction score
Mindtrust said:
If you go out on dates thinking of marriage, your best off sitting at home.

If she picks up on this vibe while you are out on a date, she will sprint..

Mindtrust
Hors will sprint - a woman WILL stay!!!

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hors will sprint - a woman WILL stay!!!
I enjoy reading your posts and I like your outlook..

But shouldn't we be getting to know a woman while dating, before thinking of marriage..

Mindtrust

Reaction score
Mindtrust said:
I enjoy reading your posts and I like your outlook..

But shouldn't we be getting to know a woman while dating, before thinking of marriage..

Mindtrust
This should be the intent but it is not the practice!! A few years ago a woman could not be alone with a man and only under supervision by an adult family member and at home!!! It is still like this in many countries!!

This is cultural corruption and was planned to bring in the hor/homo agenda and the break up of the family structure - - and by all measurrements the corrupt have succeeded!!