Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punish Her... or Happy B-Day!?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl I'm cruising right now barely ever gets back to me on time.
We have a great connection, its natural goodness... but baby is mad popular and is always up to some other sh!t in her limited days left here. (she's taking off for vacation, then off to college immediately after her return) Which I can attribute and understand is partially the problem. Anyways, scenario is.........

Had coffee the otherday... was fantastic.
Said she wanted to get together again before she bounces... so I said cool.
Called her, lastnight to take her out... but she already committed to dinner w. the fam, and then some other sh!t w. her friends. She said she was "bummed" cause she really wanted to get together... so I told her either way... "hit me up, and tell me what your gonna do... so i'll know to make other plans or not"

She never hit me back.

Which is pretty much the crux of the issue here.

She's mad popular, and even though I know theres attraction and a cool natural connection she never gets back to me on time, or whatever.

Figuring today is her B-Day, I could really touche her... and not hit her up, never wishing her a "Happy B-Day" etc. Which would prob. be totally unexpected and a pimp move as such, leaving a "WTF?... why didn't he call/text/anything me, for my b-day" in her mind/emotions. Teaching her a lesson of... value me when I hit you up, w. a response.

Or it could backfire... and I could lose out on the opportunity of giving her a celebratory "Sup... Happy B-Day." And maybe connecting up w. her later tonight.

Just don't want to chump it... and let her think she can not get back to me, etc... and I'll be all fvckin smiles for her.

Thought I'd run the scenario passed the heads here... see what the consensus DJ perspectives return.

(this lil b!tch has my game twisted... I need to wax, and flip the script finally, lol)

Lets hear it......................

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
limited days left here
Doesn't sound like there's enough time to make anything happen. By the time she's done with the 700 other people more important than you, it'll be time to start packing for college. I don't see where you fit in.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaah you see a challenge, and just HAVE to smash it. I personally don't think it will matter what you do... for a girl like this it's all a matter of "right place, right time, right emotions" and that's the difficulty. There probably isn't going to be a right time as she's too busy running all over the place spending her last moments with friends or family, which is totally expected.

Here's the way I see it... if you 'forget' her birthday, it may be pimping and may drag the game out a bit more (and time is a luxury you don't have) and if you wish her a happy birthday, she may see you as sweet and thoughtful, which is not necessarily a bad thing if you've been challenging/non-supplicating all along. But a chick isn't gonna jump your bones just for that either. It MAY set up an opportunity for her later... that's where timing comes in. She's gonna need to be drunkish and you're gonna need to isolate her, which will be very tough given the amount of people that are going to want to spend time with her.

I had a similar situation. Very poular girl, good connection, no time for anything. (haha and a bf too that she barely made time for) Got her the bomb azz gift (not expensive - but I do some mean artwork) but didn't give it to her myself, got one of her mates to, cos I had things to do and wouldn't get the chance. She texted saying she was just blown away... then I didn't contact her at all that week. She texted me the next weekend, and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM...

Reaction score
If you do text/call her again, somehow make it sound like you just got a new girlfriend, but do this in a subtle way.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... cheers.

I hear you on the scenarios also.
Time is def. of the essence here. But theres a loop.
I'm moving up to the city right outside where her college is also.
Sort of how the bond started between us. So... alls good on the big pic. perspective.

Would just like to line it up solid for then... through some mad sexual lovin b4 then. She's going w. her family on vacation... so its doubtful she'll be slamming shots and dancing w. the locals. Which would be another prime reason to pound now... cause then she'd be off for a weeks vacation with nothing but my d!ck in her mind, to ponder over. lol

... either way, I'm not calling/texting her tonight.

It will throw babydoll for a mad loop, in many ways.

Just can't decide whether I want to make the reasoning cause...

A. "I value myself/time, etc... and expect the same from the people I relate with"

or...
B. Just hit her up tomorrow to see whats up, and chill. Wish her a non-chalant... "oh hey... Happy Birthday, Babe." ....... leaving her to think... "Damn, what the fvck was that?" What was he doing that was so dope to forget wishing me a happy b-day, then treat it like an "oh hey" affair. lol

Either way... there will be impact. (strong feelings in the reaction)

Any other suave ideas... lets hear'em.

As you can see I've been pondering this sh!t way too hard.
Got to get my mind back on money! lol