Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pulling BPD Back In

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read a number of threads about BPD and I am absolutely sure that my latest lovely disaster is B Cluster, most likely BPD. I suspected it weeks ago and it was searches on that subject that brought me here.

Now I am no longer mooning after her. I am now quite pissed and feeling cold toward her.

I am soliciting ideas for pulling her back into my sphere in order to play mindgames on her the way she did to me. I am not a nice guy when I get taken for a ride and one way or another that woman is going to pay.

She pulled away-- I got angry with her games and gave her the brush off but in an inconsistent AFC way.

I want to be as sure as possible that she returns to the meat grinder. If it happens tomorrow or a month from now that is fine.

What if I neg her appearance, tell her that I have been onto her and ****ing with her from the very beginning, and that I would not be interested at all in dating someone like her now that I know what she is?

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently you and I are wired differently. When I get screwed I screw back, 100% of the time.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
Now I am no longer mooning after her. I am now quite pissed and feeling cold toward her.

I am soliciting ideas for pulling her back into my sphere in order to play mindgames on her the way she did to me. I am not a nice guy when I get taken for a ride and one way or another that woman is going to pay.

She pulled away-- I got angry with her games and gave her the brush off but in an inconsistent AFC way.

I want to be as sure as possible that she returns to the meat grinder. If it happens tomorrow or a month from now that is fine.

What if I neg her appearance, tell her that I have been onto her and ****ing with her from the very beginning, and that I would not be interested at all in dating someone like her now that I know what she is?
This idea is completely AFC. Girl hurt me, now my ego's hurt, now she must pay! :trouble:

London Natural is spot on, don't waste time on her. Your best revenge is No contact and moving on with your life. That will destroy her, especially if shes a cluster B. Any other action at this point just shows that you still care or cared enough to show that she hurt you and still has you hooked.

DJ's/Men don't hold grudges we move on!

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you give some wise advice, Frayzer.

Maybe when you're the age of my son you'll understand. She plays with me, I'll play back.

Maybe you're right though. We'll see. I am just fascinated to have discovered a whole new type of female nutjob. NPD was a couple years back...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPDs are skilled manipulators; she will very likely see right through whatever game you try to play with her.

You have to strike at the disorder itself. That is her vulnerability. She will have a soft spot over abandonment. "Isn't it sad that we can't be together?" is the frame you want to have. BPDs will always choose relationships that are destined to fail. They love married men, men in jail, men who pay them for sex, and guys who beat them up - all of those scenarios meet the "love that can never be" sadness that they crave. But you can get the same result by being the guy who's just not that into her.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sine where on the subject of revenge, how do you get back at a good friend who told you gf about what you did behind here back?

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After what she did to me I call it cheap entertainment.

What can I say, I am easily amused.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the point is, what is the optimal way of pulling her back into my sphere where she can be ignored?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Driggs said:
But the point is, what is the optimal way of pulling her back into my sphere where she can be ignored?
I think this is a troll, but just incase this is some sad, poor, motherfvcker, I will treat it like its not a troll.

You seriously are fvcked, if you want to do some sh!t like this. Stop yourself, focus on yourself, and get some help if you need it.

Serenity

Reaction score
Driggs said:
I think you give some wise advice, Frayzer.

Maybe when you're the age of my son you'll understand. She plays with me, I'll play back.

Maybe you're right though. We'll see. I am just fascinated to have discovered a whole new type of female nutjob. NPD was a couple years back...
This looked odd to me. First you compliment, then you assume your son might be wiser. At last you reveal your insecurity and open your mind for the possibility that he's right.

I do not recommend "playing" a BPD ever, and especially not in the state you're in now. In any case the best revenge (if you really have to) would be to never look back.

Don't play with fire, you eventually get burnt.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
Apparently you and I are wired differently. When I get screwed I screw back, 100% of the time.
Ever thought about changing? Is this attitude really making you happy? Is it helping you to improve and grow?

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned" - Buddha

You also have to consider that any attempt at revenge is just going to feed her ego and show her how much you really care about her.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Under the circumstances it's probably not worth the bother. If she comes back, fine, if not also fine.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
Under the circumstances it's probably not worth the bother. If she comes back, fine, if not also fine.
Why you'd want to pull her back in is beyond me.

Instead of talking out of my ass and telling you to do this and do that... try what I did.

Fvcking go ghost, don't say shyt, go out with at least 5 other women (you don't even have to fvck them), find one you're really into that's cool, then see how you feel about her.

Why would you want to reel in dead bait when there's over 100 prized tuna begging for you to eat them up within a 1 mile radius?

In my case, I'm currently in a state of "why the fvck did I spend so much energy and time on that *****"? She texts, shoots me emails... meh. I have better things to do than spend time responding to her ass.

There's so many other girls that treat me WAY better, no drama bull****, better sex, and more fun. Most importantly of all, they build me up in life instead of drag me down. <--- THAT is my new barometer

I shyt you not.

The fine print:

I'm on month 2 of p90x
I'm working on myself mentally, emotionally
I'm planning for my financial future instead of blowing party money
I'm making the decisions necessary to have more self respect and a better life
It is not easy, sometimes it flat out sucks and is easier to go back. Stay the course, and the rewards will slowly reveal themselves.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
I have read a number of threads about BPD and I am absolutely sure that my latest lovely disaster is B Cluster, most likely BPD. I suspected it weeks ago and it was searches on that subject that brought me here.

Playing mindgames with a BPD is like playing mindgames with a hypnotist with a degree in psychiatry.

Go ahead, see what happens to you. When you are sleeping under a bridge in a 55 gal drum when it's over, I'll come get you.

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to assume I know you, but if she really was BPD then it sounds like you're still going through the withdrawal part of the breakup... So your mind plays tricks on you. You start looking for excuses to interact with her even if you try and approach it from a position of power... Truth is a real BPD leaves you with allot of damage. Just like a junkie looking for another hit, it seems like you're looking for any attention from her, negative or positive... For you're own physical and mental health, go through the pain and stay far away from her.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I take it she left you from your post. If tuats the case youve been painted black for now and there is no getting her back anytime soon unt her replacement has left her or they get into a fight, then shell hit you with something out of the blue.

BPD kno the game though. Theyve been playing it since they were toddlers. I turned mine into fwb for a few months, got reattached and then she left me again. Then i turned her into fwb once more which was successful, but now and then she just stops talking to me out od the blue for a few weeks, which means she found an afc to prey on when she does. I thimk im done with it though, after seeing her last bf i was disgusted at who she stopped talking to me for. I could literally curl this guy. These chicks have no morals.

Be careful.