Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pulled out but condom was still inside her?

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i'm pretty scared because my girl is a week late on her period. She hasn't been on birth control because i guess she cycles it because her period cycle got screwed up or something i don't really understand. But we always use a condom. However, the thing that scares me is twice when i fvcked her i pulled out to find that the condom was still inside her. Does this happen a lot to other people? Once when it happened i pulled out and came on the floor, and the second time i came inside the condom which was in her, and when i pulled out it came off. But i did check the condom and i did come in the condom. I've read around the forum and she has been pretty stressed lately so i'm hoping that's the reason. I'm just scared cuz i don't really know about the whole cycling thing, and the fact that the condom came off inside her.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her take a home pregnancy test, and in the future keep a few "morning after" pills handy in case something like that happens again.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her cycle could be messed up again.

And how did you leave the condom in her...twice?

Anyway, sounds like a good heads up to putting her on birth control. Birth control is just as, if not more, effective as condom.

Otherwise, either start looking for a used baby crib or find a job in Canada.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are that SHE IS NOT pregnant from the particular incident you described. Yes, it has happened a few times to me, once after I pulled out after ejaculating, along with condoms breaking before I came and staying inside her.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
Make her take a home pregnancy test, and in the future keep a few "morning after" pills handy in case something like that happens again.
She already took one, and it said she was not pregnant. I think if she doesn't have her period in a week i'll get her a couple more to take just in case. The morning after pill is definitely a good idea, unfortunately it doesn't help if she is already pregnant, which is what i'm freakimg out about.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless any of your sperm leaked out and got into her, then I wouldn't stress too much about it. Hasn't happened to me, but I've heard of some stories of some guys that had something like that happen to them and it was ok. Just relax and think positive.

If she is however; don't panic and remember that you have options. (I will not mention any of them publicly to avoid a belief war)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not preggo, no worries.

I know it's scary, but a baby is not the end of the world.

When I was in hs, a 4-letter bmoc jock guy knocked up the head cheerleader. She was 15; he was 16. That girl is a hb11 on a 10 scale, just amazing to look at. Now he's an accountant, they live in a giant house on a lake, and I saw them and their kids not long ago. She is still a hb11, and they looked genuinely happy. Plus, they will be done with raising kids before they hit 40 - it's like early retirement. Everyone thought their lives were over and they were condemned to some impoverished trailer-park existence. Knocking your girl up is not the end of the world. Take precautions, but after that don't stress about it.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
She's not preggo, no worries.

I know it's scary, but a baby is not the end of the world.

When I was in hs, a 4-letter bmoc jock guy knocked up the head cheerleader. She was 15; he was 16. That girl is a hb11 on a 10 scale, just amazing to look at. Now he's an accountant, they live in a giant house on a lake, and I saw them and their kids not long ago. She is still a hb11, and they looked genuinely happy. Plus, they will be done with raising kids before they hit 40 - it's like early retirement. Everyone thought their lives were over and they were condemned to some impoverished trailer-park existence. Knocking your girl up is not the end of the world. Take precautions, but after that don't stress about it.
That's all well and good but... What if she takes the kid, half your money and you have to pay child support. That's a pretty big thing to stress about!

And what if you're doing a paper bag job! Not everyone can get quality all the time. You will be stuck with that!

I like reading all your posts BB but this is your only opinion I strongly disagree with. I think your biology is causing you to want a baby at this age.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told, I actually already have one, a 3-month old - not mine, though. If you have a woman around who does all the work, a baby is no big deal. I am never touching a diaper or getting up with a crying kid, and she is fine with that.

I don't deny that it is a perspective of age. I was scared of kids when I was 20. But by now, most of my friends have kids....and I don't know of a single baby that was planned. Babies happen. But every father I know also loves their kid and would not have it any other way. Like I said, use protection and be smart, but don't stress like life is over if she gets preggo.

Also, to the OP,
She hasn't been on birth control because i guess she cycles it because her period cycle got screwed up or something i don't really understand.

If you are this worried about her getting pregnant, then she needs to be on some sort of birth control beyond just you using a condom. Go see a doctor together and get that worked out.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
That's all well and good but... What if she takes the kid, half your money and you have to pay child support. That's a pretty big thing to stress about!

And what if you're doing a paper bag job! Not everyone can get quality all the time. You will be stuck with that!

I like reading all your posts BB but this is your only opinion I strongly disagree with. I think your biology is causing you to want a baby at this age.
His biology? He is a man. I don't think most Americans realize that it is the female who starts becoming less and less fertile when she hits 30. A man can reproduce until the day he drops dead.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had her period today so i am no longer freaked. Damn it feels good to know she is definitely not pregnant :)

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
She had her period today so i am no longer freaked. Damn it feels good to know she is definitely not pregnant :)
Congrats.:cheer:

thehexman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I believe that in sex ed people are taught that after sex, you are supposed to hold on to the base of your penis (thus firmly gripping the condom as well) while pulling out. This is to prevent exactly this from happening, as condom and penis then go out together. Give it a try :) :) :) :)