Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pulled deltoid muscle/ tricep

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was playing tennis yesterday and I was screwing around at the end.. My friend threw me the ball and I took a swing at it like a baseball. As I swung the racket up with my left hand I felt something pull on my upper arm.. It's in between my deltoid and tricep.. Can I put a wrap on it and still lift at the gym?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend AGAINST doing that.

Rest it for a few days, then CAREFULLY test it (low weight, low stress). If you have any discomfort at all, lifting can worsen the issue exponentially. Don't make a 2 week injury turn into a 4 month injury.

If you don't see improvement from rest, see a doctor.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled my delt in a powerlifting competition back in high school. It was my right delt and I did it whilst maxing out on the benchpress. I saw the athletic trainers for a week full of resistance band work and stretches. No lifting with it for a week or two. It wasn't that bad to recover from and yes I started training delts after that accident.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would let it rest a few days and then start doing physical therapy type work with it...light weight and high reps to get the muscle some work and help it heal. Resistance bands would be a good choice here...