Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA's not found in Sweden

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you believe this craziness:

http://www.marieclaire.com/world-reports/news/international/best-country

Apparently, it is public policy in Sweden to attempt to bury masculine qualities at a very young age to give women a fighting chance. Reading this made me feel sorry for the men in that country. Hopefully they don't ever have to come to the United States, they would be in for a massive culture shock.

truthistruth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at politics in sweden

Women are in Leadership

Duffdog said:
Can you believe this craziness:

http://www.marieclaire.com/world-reports/news/international/best-country

Apparently, it is public policy in Sweden to attempt to bury masculine qualities at a very young age to give women a fighting chance. Reading this made me feel sorry for the men in that country. Hopefully they don't ever have to come to the United States, they would be in for a massive culture shock.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
This is abosolutely one of the WORST and most horrible cases of institutionalized feminism I have ever seen or read about in my entire life! :cuss:

MarieClaire.com said:
The goal of equality starts young: "Anti-Sexism Awareness Training" begins in kindergarten, where male toddlers are encouraged to play with dolls, and females with toy tractors. In school, classes in cooking, sewing, metalworking, and woodworking are compulsory for both sexes. All education, including college, is free, and girls routinely outperform boys; in 2005, women made up more than 60 percent of all Swedish college students. All this adds up to more flexible gender roles later: As one Swedish website puts it, "In our country, women drive the buses and men push the baby buggies."
Fortunately, that last line surely takes away the burden of responsibility off the backs of many men ;)

MarieClaire.com said:
women made up more than 60 percent of all Swedish college students.
I can't really complain about that one either...
If you're smart enough to actually make it to College, you will be swimming in pvssy as soon as you get there :p

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MarieClaire.com said:
With gender equality comes further dating awkwardness: By American standards, Swedish men are painfully slow to make the first romantic move. "Men treat women like friends," Anna-Maria says. "They rarely chat you up, unless they're drunk." Instead, Anna-Maria often does the asking herself. "Sure, I'd like to be chased, but men have grown lazy in Sweden. So I take the initiative. Though I have to say, it detracts from the sexual intrigue."
Time and time again, women are eventually finding out that the more they try to change and immasculate men, they are only hurting themselves in the long run.....

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why Sweden has a lot of fags and girly-men.

Cheers!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's organize a SoSuave meet in Sweden!

Social system shock FTW

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Time and time again, women are eventually finding out that the more they try to change and immasculate men, they are only hurting themselves in the long run.....
The system is self-repairing. These women will either find bad boys or players to mate with (offspring) or not at all. Either way, the emasculated men won't spread the seed much.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
The system is self-repairing. These women will either find bad boys or players to mate with (offspring) or not at all. Either way, the emasculated men won't spread the seed much.
Can't argue with that kind of logic Alle_Gory ;)

But the process of weeding out the weak men from the strong would occuring at a much faster rate and would be that much more brutal in places with a social environment like that found in Sweden...

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
If you're smart enough to actually make it to College, you will be swimming in pvssy as soon as you get there :p
oh yeah it's so awesome. NOT. Granted, women are the great majority in my study (criminology) but seriously none of them are what I'd consider hot. Hot college girls are rare over here anyway. Maybe they all went to another city as soon as they heard of my arrival.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a nice place for sarging. I'm sure PUAs from UK take full advantage of this. Fewer alpha male competition, and much more friendly females.. seems like a good deal to me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black suit said:
Hmm... Maybe I should go to sweden for collage! 'tis free you say?
For residents. You'd be a foreign student. Its expensive.