Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA vs Naturals

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technically, if you don't have success with women you re not a pua, you re a pua-in-training at best. So the real PUAs get as many women as "naturals", maybe even more. The big difference, which a lot of pple pointed out, is that a pua is conscious all the time of what he s doing. So the only problem i ve seen with naturals is when they re out of the game for a long time (2-3 years in a LTR) and they try to get back in it. they have no practice and they can't bring all of their old game back whereas a PUA who gets out of a relationship knows exactly how to start things off again

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, men who stress over the technicalities may end up successful, but now always happy. I prefer a natural game, bar none. I don't need to pickup a woman every night I go out to make myself happy. I can enjoy myself. If I'm feeling it on a particular night, I don't mind turning my game up a notch. But there's nothing I could see myself hating more than "studying" tactics and skills to hit on women. It's not a game, it's life. I treat it as so.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo...

A natural learned all the teachniques we learned on the community by themselves... Think about that.

We can practice them... But it's not the same. While they are almost born knowing them, we only get as good as them, if we practice the same they do.

A natural will know the techniques because he approached 100 women.

A PUA will know the techniques, but will only know how to use them to his advantage when he approaches 100 women. (Yep we first learn this on the net, but we have to practice to get good at it.)

Naturals know the game, but not the concept behind it.

PUA's know the concept behind it FIRST, and then they learn the game.

Pua: "Practice makes perfect."

Natural: "You don't need to practice... Just go out and be yourself."

Naturals are blinder then Pua's! They know the things, but not consciously!