Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA vs DJ

PUA or DJ

• Forget ASF philosophy, DJ is MUCH better.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like both of them, but I prefer Sosuave.com

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • They both have their merits.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I like both of them, but I prefer Fastseduction.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forget DJ philosophy, ASF is MUCH better.

• What's ASF?

• They're both wrong! Destini9 is the future!

• Total voters

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, http://www.fastseduction.com is home to mASF, or moderated Alt.Seduction.Fast.
On this site, the goals are internal confidence, striving to be a DJ, and long-term relationships with one-night stands being a rare possibility. On fastseduction.com, they focus more on pick-up skills, striving to be a PUA (pick-up artist), and one-night stands with long-term relationships being a rare possibility.

Please don't vote unless you've taken the time to look over both sites carefully and have had time to come to a balanced decision. Having said that, I KNOW that quite a few of you are going to post in favor of DJ without having taken the time to look over mASF.
Oh well. If I wanted an unbiased poll, I wouldn't be conducting it over the 'net. ;)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they both are fantastic, i use a mixture of them. i personally love the philosophy of being a don juan, since self improvement is my way, but i think asf is more concentrated on the pickin' up, so it's fantastic itself.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both sites have roughly the same outcome in mind... to educate the poor AFC's (they both use the same terms) to better themselves where they can get the area of 'women' handled in the way that they see fit.

Although, there are a lot more pu$$ies on this site that are all talk then you would find through ASF.... maybe they just get put in there place a little better then here.