Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA University - Are you interested?

Would you be interested in taking a PU course online?

• Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In January of 2006 myself and a few other top PUA's from around the world are starting a more practical solution to a bootcamp. Many of us don't have the financial ability to fly hundreds of km's and spend thousands of dollars to learn how to lay women.

We have a solution to that problem. We are creating the first online PUA university. This program has been designed and refined over the past few months and we are coming close to a release date.

The program consists of online class time, private 1 on 1 phone coaching, homework and other assignments. And will last anywhere from 1 month to several depending on the course selection you make.

We will be covering all the principles from all the major sanctions of the pu arts . A few of the classes are as follows.

Pickup 101
Pickup 201
NLP and Voice Control
NLP and Voice Control II
Inner Game
Sexual Secrets
etc...

Pricing has yet to be determined but will be more than reasonable.
This is all the information i can reveal at the moment but let us know if you would be interested or not.

Last edited:

LeMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only pay if there was some evidence that I'd get my money's worth. Have some stuff free that we could learn and see results with...THEN I'd be willing to pay.

Also, keep in mind that there's lots of info all over the web thats FREE. If you're going to charge money then you need to guide us by the hand towards becoming PUA.

Crux

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is your information going to be different then that of already offered material?

What is your unique advantage?

Why are you qualified to teach this information?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crux
Why are you qualified to teach this information?
I doubt it. Everyone seems to be getting into the game these days. You might as well yourself and make some money for yourself.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own - i'm qualified to teach this information because i've been doing it for 4 years. I am taking guys out into the field and currently doing bootcamps.

I have a proven track record of field reports and my credentials list of hb's is larger than most social circles.

I am not the only one teaching it as well. We have a professional voice coach, a hypnotist and several other notable puas in the community.

We are being endorsed by several big name puas (think "The game") and a few of us are traveling to NY, NY and Chicago to physically run these.

Collectively we may have all the knowledge in the world but very few people have the majority of it. That is what we are offering. A practical approch to learn every method from ****y Funy to MM styles. Without infringing on copyrights of course.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
The program consists of online class time, private 1 on 1 phone coaching, homework and other assignments
that's all fine, but what most of us need is "in person" instructions..... If i wanted online inforamtion and homework, i'd look the stuff up and make a field report thread on here with some goals...... What most of us need is someone to tell us; "see this gurll over there, go aproch her and tell her this..... and i'll let you know what your doing wrong.... in another words; A WING. Not just regular wing, a pua wing....that's something we can't get from our friends....

Even if it's a group thing that don't last for more then couple of hours.

most of us don't have 1 500 bucks to pay a mpua for one of those one on one seminars....

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Idea!

Hey I think this is a great Idea and I'd like to see the results of your efforts to create the first online PUA UNIVERSITY - Awsome! The idea of Phone coaching is absolutely what we need in the community. Most cell phone plans include free long distance so we could do over the phone problem solving which is more effective than posting on the forrum because a lot more detail can be covered over the phone. In addition weekly phone conferences could be held where a couple PUA's can answer questions and give one or two hour seminars over the phone. Lets do this! Let me know if I can help!

Phame

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll Major in ****y Funny with a minor in Mystery Method!

lol!

This seems kind of silly. I mean it'd be cool to have a PUA University but it shouldn't be all hardcore like with homework and other crap that takes up a lot of time. Most guys who get into the game do so because they aren't successful with women, but that doesn't mean they don't have lives with work and school and all.

While I don't consider my self a total AFC or newb by any means and have had some level of success with women, I would consider signing up for some classes just cause I love to absorb knowledge. But I would not be willing to spend as much time on this as I do on the REAL university I attend to.

You could have I suppose some levels like basic, advanced, etc. that would have different time frames associated with it, but you'd have to design the currciulum very carefully. You also have to have it reasonably priced. I would say $19.95 per online class, which would be let's say 8 lessons long, each lesson being about an hour and a half or so. This way its pretty reasonable.

And then for phone coaching you could do something like $24.95 per hour or something. That way you can pay the phone coaches $15 an hour and still bring in some money for the company to run operations.

It will all really boil down to marketing as well as having a good plan to keep students enrolled and happy with the results too.

If you are looking for someone to help you manage your business and bring to the table a business education (current Management major) as well as experience, let me know :)