Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pua Start

BRUCEWAYNE

Reaction score
It is summer and I haven't had a gf in 2 years. I am 17 and the only success I had was after a few drinks at a couple parties but now that has stopped to. I want to start approaching but I never done this seriously. There is also Mystery 's show coming out and alota chicks I will approach will say "get a life yu creep etc thinking I just learned about the community".

Bottom Line: how should I start this pickup business? I'm ready and willing to do anything but I don't know where to start.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BRUCEWAYNE said:
It is summer and I haven't had a gf in 2 years. I am 17 and the only success I had was after a few drinks at a couple parties but now that has stopped to. I want to start approaching but I never done this seriously. There is also Mystery 's show coming out and alota chicks I will approach will say "get a life yu creep etc thinking I just learned about the community".

Bottom Line: how should I start this pickup business? I'm ready and willing to do anything but I don't know where to start.
Anything? Ok, here's what you need to do. First, go to a hardware store, any will do, ACE, OSH, Home Depot, whatever. Get a shop vac, extension cord, and broom.

Take your shop vac to a party where there are plenty of hot girls, plug it in using the extension cord, turn it on, and proceed to pick up the chicks. Let the vac do all the work. Just an FYI, the skinnier the better, that way the vac hose won't strech. Then, when you pick 'em up, use the broom the sweep them off their feet.

Try it.

...or you could read 'Kill that Desperation" and "Be a Man" threads

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRUCEWAYNE said:

Men have been courting women since the dawn of time so no woman will say 'get a life I just saw Mystery's show' unless you start doing some of Mystery's magic tricks. Also the book 'The game' has been out for two years, most young people already know about the seduction community. The guy that wrote the book was interviewed all over the place.

As for how you start, it is dependent on a number of things. The first thing I would do is improve my appearance. Be it clothing, losing weight or gaining muscle. Also you should learn the basics about attracting women and start approaching.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start by reading the DJ Bible just below:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Read it right though and then go apply some of the techniques in bible - they do work.

michaelg

Reaction score
i agree bachelor, start checkin your mindset, attitude, find out why you wanna change cause its important to consider what its all about and what it is not.

of course u can also start with changing your appearance etc, however that does not change _you_. so much is said and written, just look around and actually there is no starting point, you just could start right now without any readin and start approaching immediatly to find out on your own.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
May I suggest a bat suit?
Come on, am I the only one who actually thought that was funny? Sounded even funnier to me, specially since he mentioned Mystery.:D

As far as Mystery's show, I doubt it will have much 'how to' type of content, and more of following some guys, it is a reality show type of production anyway, and see how they do and do a critique. The show won't change anything about pick up.