PUA Pics

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The uglier they are, the more more street cred they have. They couldn't have possible known and written all the stuff they have without having done countless trials and errors. The uglier they are the more I respect them knowing they had to struggle to get where they are.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see Mystery with some pretty Average looking girls.. not ugly but not as hot as I would expect.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I don't see these guys with any chick I'd personally rate above an HB8. Style's ex I'd rate an HB8, but I have pretty high standards. Even Kataya from the game I would rate a 7.5 at best.

And don't be fooled by the Dahm triplets shot there either, they take pictures with a lot of guys at special events.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I'd think twice before ever taking their advice if I saw them as being attractive.

Good thing I've got my mind made up now.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I can see why Style does well cause he does got the style down-pat. And certain women are attracted to that sort of look but theres alot that aren't. I think you've just got to be confident and realize some will be attracted and some won't... oh well.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
To be completely honest, I don't see these guys with any chick I'd personally rate above an HB8. Style's ex I'd rate an HB8, but I have pretty high standards. Even Kataya from the game I would rate a 7.5 at best.

And don't be fooled by the Dahm triplets shot there either, they take pictures with a lot of guys at special events.
Ive never seen katya before, do you have any pics?

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
A few of those pics aren't Mystery, though. He's 6'5". Looks like a Mystery impersonator in few of those pics.
All of those pics are Mystery.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. all these guys are ugly a fvck accept for 2

2. none of these guys score real hot *****es, they score cute girls at best

3. theyre not proof that looks dont matter, but they are proof that the numbers game works. Even if your ugly, you can try chick after chick after chick, youll eventually find an anomaly that ethier thinks your hot, or an anomaly that doesnt care about the way a guy looks. Your typical hot chick requires atleast a guy who is "cute" in her eyes. THese guys have been labeled PUAs only becuase theyve gotten lots of chicks via the numbers game. What they dont want you to know is the huge number of rejections they have experienced in the process. Its probably a number so big you have to use scientific notation to write it out lol.

4. Some of these guys are phonies. the first out of the many that comes to mind is David Dangelo and Ross Jefferies, theres many more phonies in that page of so called "PUAs."

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:

3. theyre not proof that looks dont matter, but they are proof that the numbers game works. Even if your ugly, you can try chick after chick after chick, youll eventually find an anomaly that ethier thinks your hot, or an anomaly that doesnt care about the way a guy looks. Your typical hot chick requires atleast a guy who is "cute" in her eyes. THese guys have been labeled PUAs only becuase theyve gotten lots of chicks via the numbers game. What they dont want you to know is the huge number of rejections they have experienced in the process. Its probably a number so big you have to use scientific notation to write it out lol.

4. Some of these guys are phonies. the first out of the many that comes to mind is David Dangelo and Ross Jefferies, theres many more phonies in that page of so called "PUAs."
I wholeheartedly agree.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody has.

They're fvcken losers.

I've tried all their stuff and it's gay as fvck and got no results I also see guys who act like them and they get a lot of attention and no pvssy. Girls think PUAs are sad.

The second I went AFC I got pvssy. The only catch was I had to have some actual value, not pretend I do with gay "pua skills". Oh, I'm not as ugly as these fvcks. Probally neither is 3/4 of this board.

Girls don't care if your AFC, as long as your not a loser or ugly. It's fvcken simple.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Nobody has.

They're fvcken losers.

I've tried all their stuff and it's gay as fvck and got no results I also see guys who act like them and they get a lot of attention and no pvssy. Girls think PUAs are sad.

The second I went AFC I got pvssy. The only catch was I had to have some actual value, not pretend I do with gay "pua skills". Oh, I'm not as ugly as these fvcks. Probally neither is 3/4 of this board.

Girls don't care if your AFC, as long as your not a loser or ugly. It's fvcken simple.
It didnt help you one bit huh?You're supposed to try one method that fits your personality, not try all of them. They may not be the answer to beautiful supermodels but they still get women because of what they do.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa there. These guys didn't say they don't get rejected... all of them have learned A LOT from being rejected A LOT. Makes me think you guys aren't very familiar with their stuff, so maybe you aren't the best guys to ask if it works.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a hen house or what?

Looks like a bunch of bitter crones b!tching about the chick down the road who snagged the doctor and the mansion. I bet half of you faggots are typing with one hand while the other is on your hip.

My sig is crucial, at least pretend your halfway grounded will ya.

Geeeez, how embarrassing is this thread?.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't know you knew all of these people personally. After all, how else would you know everything about them and their social life?

A lot of this is based on assumption, or what you want to be true. Fact is, you don't know them and I don't know them, so i'm not going to pretend like I have report cards on every girl they've supposedly nailed.

( . )( . ) said it best. This thread is embarassing. It's already turned into an excuse-fest.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me, bvbidd, and ~attraction get it. we know how this part of reality works.

you killacam do not!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler IMO seems like the most normal looking, good looking guy there. I can see why some people would call Mystery really good looking, but to me he comes off as a bit of a tool. Anyone who dresses like that is a freakin attention wh0re. "Peacocking" at its lamest.

And Ross Jeffries still looks like an old pervert.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah really. Mystery's got the flashing "Mystery" on the front of his shirt there. :rolleyes: what an AW... I swear, that guys a woman; spending his money on useless ****.

anyhoo, love em or hate em guys, these are the "PUAs".

whether they actually pull tail or not is irrelevant. so long as they are known as PUAs, they will always have followers. sitting on a forum and knocking their level of game, perceived or actual, doesnt make your game any better.