Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA lit depresses me: Girls only reward evil?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just embrace girls with humor, confidence and a bit of a carefree attitude and none of this crap will matter. Being good looking will help you too.

Your point about women inherently and instinctively being attracted to evil and alpha-ness is somewhat moot. While there is some truth to it, it's not entirely accurate. The human species has evolved greatly since its "cavemen days", as you put it. We no longer roam the Earth barefooted, hunting for our own food. We no longer communicate in grunts, and we've distanced ourselves greatly from our closest genetic primates. Our emotions and standards for attraction have evolved, too, to include things besides being attracted to the best providers or best genetic matches.

You should get off this site. I will be the first to admit that I get laid the most and meet the most women when I'm not wasting time on here. I'm sure it's that way for a lot of dudes here. This site and sites like it are a great crutch for when you fall on hard times. But they become a burden when you're spending time on here overanalyzing trivial social interactions or dissecting the intricacies of why women are inherently attracted to evil.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enamdar said:
For the last year I've completely cut myself off from humanity. Who wants to live in a world of pure evil? Only evil is rewarded! Cruelty is the only virtue. What good is morality and ethics?

So I'd like an outside opinion do you feel that women are biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?
You'll find that women who are not masochists, aren't attracted to sadists.

They do exist.

Just go and find them. First thing to do is to get out of bars, discos, seduction forums, and any social group that thinks pick up is cool.

Then the next step is not to be a sadist. This is the big one.

If you REALLY love, you will find a woman who REALLY loves you.

enamdar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the dating world going back to the new paleolithic age make life worthless?
Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.

How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?

What good would having a girlfriend do me? Is the chimpanzee in me supposed to rejoice that as low as I may be in the hierarchy, I still have someone below me who I can hurt, torment, humiliate, dominate and abuse?

I have no problem being driven out of the sexual marketplace. The problem is what "service" are we competing for? And it seems in the sexual market it is who can be the most brutal and cruel. Evopsych says getting a girlfriend comes down to demonstrating cruelty, domination, brutality, and sadism.

That is all I see in male-female relations and PUa science backs up my personal observations.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enamdar said:

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves...

...That is all I see in male-female relations and PUa science backs up my personal observations.
You may wish to broaden your reference sources. This is an anecdotal story by Chris Hedges about a Serbian family living in Bosnia during the war. Their eldest child was disappeared by the Muslim police. The couple gave birth to another child but the mother was unable to nurse, meaning the baby girl was dying. Against the scorn of his entire community, who told him to just let the little girl die, a illiterate Muslim farmer supplied milk to this family for the duration of the entire war. It cost a fortune and he supplied 221 litres. Is this guy a wolf?

The world is full of people, some are good and some are bad, though we all have elements of both. Where wolves control the society -- life IS a pretty vicious affair. Ever heard stories about Uday Hussein (son of Saddam Hussein)? Here's a bad one.

Nihaya was an Iraqi army officer decorated for bravery in the Iran-Iraq War but that didn’t help him or his new wife.

Uday took the girl to a hotel suite. She pleaded with him not to defile her - she had only been married yesterday. Uday beat her until she was bloody then raped her.

“The president’s son emerged from the bedroom grinning after having satisfied himself,” recalls Latif.

“Suddenly we heard a long, piercing scream then silence. The girl had jumped from the seventh floor.” Her officer husband was soon sentenced to death for ‘insulting the president.’”
This is an age-old philosophical question humanity has always struggled with. However you're seeing what you want to see, not what actually is. Good people and bad people exist together and many are both. Most are sheep, that is to say they will do what somebody tells them in the correct context. Look at everyday germans during the Holocaust, and the Milgram Experiment.

The solution to this is to ensure that good people control society rather than bad ones. PUA and ev-psych beliefs (not to be confused with real science) are a reaction to changing social values regarding dating. If you don't like the changes, work to understand what's going on, and use your energy to change the world for the better. It's your life.

I don't think the world is grinding to a halt because women sometimes exercise poor choice in partners for consensual protected sex here. Give yourself a head check mate. PUA stuff is a small slice of an immensely large and diverse world. If yours seems too small and limited -- that's not the world's fault.

enamdar said:
I have no problem being driven out of the sexual marketplace.
Would you have a problem with somebody shooting you in the head? We don't guarantee the sexual right to a partner, but we do give you a right to personal security. Say society gave you no 'rights' to defend yourself -- you are expected to roll over and die. Would you also have no problem getting shot in the head by socially-approved sources?

You ought to have a big problem with that.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The OPs post reminds me of a post a year or two ago where some guy was convinced that a girl kept pushing him away when he was trying to have sex with her because she was "negging" him for fun. And even after other posters explained it to him he was still sure that she wanted him bad. I guess that would have really impressed the jury at his rape trial.

Women aren't attracted to evil - they're attracted to strong, confident, independent men. Some of these men happen to be evil. That doesn't make it general. Just because some guys go for blonde bimbos that doesn't mean we all do.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are making this so complicated.

Girls want guys who are "cooler" than them and guys who don't need them and have other options.

Every dude prances like an idiot around a hot girl because he thinks he can't get her mad or he won't get pu$$y

smart guys are nice and warm but also tease the hell out of these girls and that's how they get laid

if you walk up to a chick and say "you look like trash" and she comes back and has sex with you, congrats you just found a damaged good girl..enjoy

pushing her insecurity buttons is huge - being mean is not

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Wait_out or anyone else, you guys got a response to this quote:

Roissy,

That Miranda Kerr was on her funny mode or what? My advice for men about women:
1. Treat her like garbage.
2. Treat her like garbage.
3. Treat her like garbage.
She would love you.
Which is followed up by this?

What am I suppose to think?

One of the old SoSuave advice is girls don't like bad boys for being bad, but they have a backbone and go for what they want, the latest term is "alpha" personality.

In other words, it is not that they like being treated like garbage, they like the personality requires to act like that. It takes balls to act like that.

However, it just now seems to be a pretty lie. Women like them because they treat them like garbage. They only thing they detest is acting beta, and beta is not just desperation, acting like a pvssy, or acting from a position of weakness and fear. An ounce of genuine concern for others is beta. An ounce of consideration is beta. The act of kindness of that Bosnian farmer is beta.

The worst part is such actions is not even neutral. It doesn't matter if a kind action is motivated by a desire to win the girl or just genuine desire to care, it repels and disgusts. Reading more and more almost always supports that.

It seems that women are genetically programed to feel disgust for good actions and feel drawn to the opposite. It seems the truth is the opposite. It is not that women like guys with balls which happens to be thugs and like them in spite of being a thug, it is because of it. Meanwhile when women like a decent fellow, they will like him in spite of him being decent.

To project this to the real world. I know a number of guys who are in good LTRs. It seems that good ones works as the guy have qualities of ambition, drive, curiosity, passion, and some backbone. However, their compassion for others, ability to like kids, and a conscience hurts them. The girls may never admit it, but they will feel drawn to guys who are complete *******s. Some number will probably get cuckolded. Hard to swallow that and feel good.

So anyone got a response to that? What am I supposed to think? I would like to be wrong... Misinterpreting the information. Drawing wrong conclusions. Perhaps I'm only looking at certain messed up populations and thus their poor upraising is the source rather than genetics.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have to understand a simple fact of life. Women till the age of 28 or 30 will go for the bad boy that will treat them like sh*T.

After that when they are ready to "settle down" and want some "stability" that's when they look for a nice guy to get married to. This explains why married couples have so little sex since the woman already f***ed every badboy/jerk/a**hole she could find till she was 28 to 30. When she gets married she's already used goods and tired.

It's a fact of life but you have a choice. Are you going to be the bad boy she will be f**** in her prime or are you going to be the chump she gets married to after she got tired of f**ng bad boys?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CollegeLife said:
Hey Wait_out or anyone else, you guys got a response to this quote:

Which is followed up by this?

What am I suppose to think?

One of the old SoSuave advice is girls don't like bad boys for being bad, but they have a backbone and go for what they want, the latest term is "alpha" personality.

In other words, it is not that they like being treated like garbage, they like the personality requires to act like that. It takes balls to act like that.

However, it just now seems to be a pretty lie. Women like them because they treat them like garbage. They only thing they detest is acting beta, and beta is not just desperation, acting like a pvssy, or acting from a position of weakness and fear. An ounce of genuine concern for others is beta. An ounce of consideration is beta. The act of kindness of that Bosnian farmer is beta.

The worst part is such actions is not even neutral. It doesn't matter if a kind action is motivated by a desire to win the girl or just genuine desire to care, it repels and disgusts. Reading more and more almost always supports that.

It seems that women are genetically programed to feel disgust for good actions and feel drawn to the opposite. It seems the truth is the opposite. It is not that women like guys with balls which happens to be thugs and like them in spite of being a thug, it is because of it. Meanwhile when women like a decent fellow, they will like him in spite of him being decent.

To project this to the real world. I know a number of guys who are in good LTRs. It seems that good ones works as the guy have qualities of ambition, drive, curiosity, passion, and some backbone. However, their compassion for others, ability to like kids, and a conscience hurts them. The girls may never admit it, but they will feel drawn to guys who are complete *******s. Some number will probably get cuckolded. Hard to swallow that and feel good.

So anyone got a response to that? What am I supposed to think? I would like to be wrong... Misinterpreting the information. Drawing wrong conclusions. Perhaps I'm only looking at certain messed up populations and thus their poor upraising is the source rather than genetics.
It's not so much that girls like to be treated like garbage, but that girls get off on power.

What is really amusing is the wannabes here have very imperfect notions of what constitutes power. Selfishness can be very powerless in certain situations. Conversely, having a conscience can be ridiculously powerful.

To put it crudely, sure, in a girl's eyes, a bad boy looks pretty attractive when there is a chump sitting next to him.

But juxtapose a bad boy with a real man, and she will choose the latter every time. Men > boys, even bad boys.

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
It's a fact of life but you have a choice. Are you going to be the bad boy she will be f**** in her prime or are you going to be the chump she gets married to after she got tired of f**ng bad boys?
What good would having a girlfriend do me? Is the chimpanzee in me supposed to rejoice that as low as I may be in the hierarchy, I still have someone below me who I can hurt, torment, humiliate, dominate and abuse?
So I have two options. Pick the former and be a chump after years of struggle. Pick the latter and rejoice that the more you can abuse, the more you can turn her on, meanwhile every stable LTR I know is assumed to be on shaky ground behind the curtains.

Trader: I like to believe that, but the evidence in those links says that it is just polyannish **** until convinced otherwise. Stuff that the early days of SS were written to feel good and motivated before we started to read more about evol psych, news articles, and observe girls with bad boys.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CollegeLife said:
So I have two options. Pick the former and be a chump after years of struggle. Pick the latter and rejoice that the more you can abuse, the more you can turn her on, meanwhile every stable LTR I know is assumed to be on shaky ground behind the curtains.

Trader: I like to believe that, but the evidence in those links says that it is just polyannish **** until convinced otherwise. Stuff that the early days of SS were written to feel good and motivated before we started to read more about evol psych, news articles, and observe girls with bad boys.
No one is stopping you from becoming a "bad boy."

Just remember my post when you get OWNED by a real man.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
It's not so much that girls like to be treated like garbage, but that girls get off on power.

What is really amusing is the wannabes here have very imperfect notions of what constitutes power. Selfishness can be very powerless in certain situations. Conversely, having a conscience can be ridiculously powerful.

To put it crudely, sure, in a girl's eyes, a bad boy looks pretty attractive when there is a chump sitting next to him.

But juxtapose a bad boy with a real man, and she will choose the latter every time. Men > boys, even bad boys.
Strongly agree with this. Girls like real men, not complete and utter pricks.

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
No one is stopping you from becoming a "bad boy."

Just remember my post when you get OWNED by a real man.
First I want to say man, I'm not trying to dismiss without thought here. I care for the truth, and I'm included to fear the worst. Hard to ignore what they are saying when they are saying, the more optimistic stuff and the more disturbing stuff, when the they have the proof in the pudding, getting the girls and not just the bar flies either at what looks like a much better rate then I can, especially lately.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You guys have to understand a simple fact of life. Women till the age of 28 or 30 will go for the bad boy that will treat them like sh*T.

After that when they are ready to "settle down" and want some "stability" that's when they look for a nice guy to get married to. This explains why married couples have so little sex since the woman already f***ed every badboy/jerk/a**hole she could find till she was 28 to 30. When she gets married she's already used goods and tired.

This is a bunch of dumb hyperbole. If you're going to a club or meeting girls at a meat market bar, it's probably best to take this approach. I'd say about 90 percent of the 20-something chicks there are just looking for the baddest MFer in the joint who looks like he has the most money, most social clout and biggest muscles.

But this badboy kind of approach isn't going to do you a bit of good on a date, or if you're trying to meet girls in class or at a coffee shop or a bookstore or at a laid-back bar. At some point in time, you're going to have to carry on a conversation. And, I don't know if you've learned this yet, but women respond very well to good conversation.

Feel free to take the bad boy approach that this guy suggests. Go to clubs, have sex with a different floozy every weekend and enjoy the hell out of life if that's what makes you happy. But don't come on here b!tching about the inherent low quality of women if one of these BPD barflys manages to rope you into a relationship and leaves you high and dry.

Personally, I think if you focus on just becoming a man and bettering yourself as a person - not trying to become Gene Simmons - you'll get a lot more out of life. Work on becoming a confident guy who has things going on in his life besides women, and who has maybe a bit of an edge but isn't necessarily a full-blown badboy. Always remember, the kind of persona that you take on is going to decide the kind of chicks you attract. Present yourself as a badboy prick and you are going to open the floodgates for low-quality chicks who are mired with daddy issues, attention wh0re tendencies and plenty of other nasty afflictions. There's a reason these chicks like these kinds of guys.

TheAvoider

Reaction score
What a tragedy that the blind watchmaker wired women to gauge a mans reproductive value based on the degree of his disinterest....also, that it wired them to be completely incapable of realizing this.

''Just be yourself and express your feelings openly, thats how you get girls''. Game/pua destroys your innocence.

You're now faced with the question of whether or not there is any love in manipulation, or between two people wearing masks, and the depressing moral/ethical dilemmas that come from these realizations.

Last edited:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
the only reason that u worry about such things

is you are too dumb, lazy or cheap to go to places where LOTS of women have their heads screwed on a LOT "straighter" than these US bvitches and bring back the best one you can find. It is VERY cheap and easy to find them, guys. CherryBlossoms.com is $100 for a YEAR of all the chats and emails you can STAND. Chinese, Russian, Latina, gals from all over the world, and you get a 5 year "warranty" on her, due to immigration law.